Have you encountered an issue with the game or with your account? Let us know here.
no avatar

aerozavr

Apple (iOS)

Support stopped unswering me without solving the problem.
If it is impossible to restore my profile just say so.
What I'm asking for is clearance.
I must know for sure before starting from scratch.
Ticket id 20903903
no avatar

Trabant601

Amazon Mobile (Kindle)

Ticket id: 21022873
I've tried to get guidance in order to avoid the problem with not sufficient space on my Fire TV stick for the 5.3 update. Unfortunaley no help:-(
Now I have already deleted everything using ES file explorer, have >1GB free but still missing 130MB.
no avatar

Pitchvais

Google Play (Android)

Hi everyone,i tried to get help from gl cs,but nobody answers...Ticket id is 21033445...I'm not even sure that i'm posting this at the right place,i'm new to this,but i'mplaying this game since the begining....
no avatar

Fancifuljarl9

Windows PC

Description My credits are negative, and my cars are gone My Ticket ID IS 21023151
no avatar

Rbert M

Apple (iOS)

Negative credits after signing into my account
Ticked id: 21046913
no avatar

KonstOne

Google Play TV (Android)

Hello,
Negative credits and other bugs after signing into my account. Please help me!
Android TV on Nvidia Shield TV

My ticket ID: 21046229
My Game player ID: 3787fc
no avatar

SlowRunner

Windows PC

After the 2 last updates for Windows  from 217/225 vehicles in the garage to 121/152 no tokens no UC and the left vehicles to upgrade  again to max-pro

Unanswered Ticket  ID 21013811  player ID 99f288
no avatar

ShamoonPlayer

Google Play (Android)

Hi...
I was Playing Asphalt 8 on Ipad Pro (ios) devices before, and i was VIP Level 8 and almost around 40+ cars there, but some reason i have left the IOS devices, and start on Android Devices from the Beginning, and i have request many time to your Customer Support to transfer my data progress from IOS to Android but not possible and I lost everything...

And now on Android i was also get VIP level 6 and own around 42 Plus cars, and also purchase a new cars in Festival, such as (Ariel Atom V8, Renult Sport R.S. 01, Honda S2000, Porsche 718 Cayman GT4 Clubsport, and much more), i have lost these cars..

But when today a new update release and i get update, then the system took both account from IOS and Android and ask me to merge both account, so i merged both account,,,
But i only get the IOS Data and lost my Android Data, but did not get merged, and i lost a lot of Cars that i have purchase in Android, and i also lose many blueprints that i have collected,...

So please sir it is requested that please merged my both account and restore all my cars, state, tokens etc..

It has been 8 days but i did not get any respone..

My ticket ID is (21002303)

I will be very thankful to you..

Thanks
shamoon

random7669

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Android's Multiplayer is disconnecting me every time making me lose a bunch of points and wasting boosters. Ticket 21042867

Mazzanti Evantra Millecavalli Festival tasks & Kits Cups disappeared and I couldn't claim my deserved rewards. Ticket 21052331
"The Anti-Gamers Company"
no avatar

TigerInCar

Windows PC

I lost all my progress and still haven't got a reponse after more a week.

ticket ID: 21020957.