Have you encountered an issue with the game or with your account? Let us know here.
no avatar

Peter Nya

Google Play (Android)

Ticket ID: 20631023
Customer care suddenly stopped responding after a couple days of being active.
no avatar

jrmack1

Windows PC

ticket #20970811. Claimed multiplayer, event, and ad upgrade and booster card rewards are not being saved in inventory tool box. Credits, tokens, and fusion coins are being saved. Did not get many of the Porshe GT4 Clubsport festival upgrade cards or the festival kits/coins for the last 2 or 3 events. Also, claimed boosters and upgrades in the current Mazzanti festival are not being saved to the inventory toolbox.
Looks like it all started when I was asked to merge accounts in early September.
Somehow, I had 2 accounts with the same name that had slightly different stats...

Please push ticket.
I really enjoy this game....
no avatar

{SS}Sauron

Windows PC

Negative credits

Sat Sep 19, 2020 9:26 pm
Hi Gameloft, ever since the weird reset update, all of my things were gone (obviously) and i recieved 1,000,000 credits, on top of my already-earned 76K. I did not know what happened and since the game said to buy the buggati, i bought the Buggati 16.4 grand sport vitesse. A few days later they fixed everything, and then i got -898K credits. to this day, i have played and now i have -749K. For some reason this problem has still not been fixed, and i am very upset. Please look into my case. My name in-game is PuceFlame333074. I hate the name as I was not given the option to change it. ever. So please help with my problem. thanks in advance gameloft. (also theres other wasy to fix the negative credits problem but those require gameguadrian, and other hacing softwares. I hate hackers, and i do not hack.) also my gameloft player id is g6gcff. and if you dont look into my problem i will be very upset (as i am under 18) because i really enjoy playing the game. but with this negative credits problems, im very sad.

SmoothOperator

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Ticket ID  :-  21015073
We can't change the direction of the wind, but we can adjust the sails.

I am responsible for what I say, not what you understand.

Kadri

Google Play (Android)

Ticket: 21018753
Go Raptors!

We The North!
no avatar

R3z4

Google Play (Android)

Initially I used Android to play games, but I tried to log in on Windows using my Android account, and it turned out that I could, after completing several events I logged in again on my Android, then there was a choice of data, choose cloud or local, because my progress was added to my Windows select login by selecting cloud data, with the hope that progress can be followed on Android, but what happened was my progress was slipped to 0%, my car was almost 50% lost,

my ticket : 21044675
thanks
no avatar

highroller

Apple (iOS)

Ticket ID: 21033635

No reply, submitted 3 days ago.
Thanks
no avatar

Ratamahata

Google Play (Android)

Hi, Andreea
my problem from 30.08.2020 with negative credit, cars, colors, progress not resolved!
Now my negative credit is  -109,089,985. How can update my new cars and convert wild card?
Please do it my credit positive about 11,000,000, return my all cars, colors, progress, and keep new cars which i bought after 30.08.2020.
Ticket ID: 20933657
no avatar

wilds00

Windows PC

Please help with my ticket.
Over a week and no answer, ticket ID is 20989955
no avatar

entsuahjoe@yahoo.com

Windows PC

Yeah, thanks. I made a complaint some days ago on some of my cars i achieved a long time ago through events being missing. My formula one mclaren cars are missing as well as some of my other cars i have. Honestly , i am ticked off a bit because i recently complained about my multiplayer rating dropping from the blue lightning to that of a bronze amateur rating after my sychronization of this recent update with my cloud data and not a single thing was done about it. I no longer care about the multiplayer incident if can't be fixed, but if it can be then that will be good. But i want the cars that i won and claim through the events returned to me in their upgraded state that they were in before it went missing. Those cars are what i use for my multiplayer and daily events. Please help.

My ticket ID for the missing cars is 21043611 and the ticket id for my multiplayer is 21026871