Have you encountered an issue with the game or with your account? Let us know here.
no avatar

shodaime zack

Google Play (Android)

ticket ID 21027695 and 2102104. lose points in MP and lose some kit card. thank you
no avatar

TigerInCar

Windows PC

ticket ID: 21020957.

I lost all my progress (fushion coins, tokens) after updating on Windows. 
no avatar

maxrose

Windows PC

Hi,
Ticket ID: 20958403
on 2 septembre when I start the game my credits (that was about 15.000.000) was reset to -57.242.439 and all my stars was lost.
On 3 september i wrote to gameloft and I had an automatic response.
Today at 17 september nothing is change; I lost all my coins, many of my cars are disappared,  and I have only 100 stars before I had more than 1000 stars.

Thank you
no avatar

Argasdhan

Google Play (Android)

i've lost all my progress after reinstalling ( Ticket ID : 21028199 )
no avatar

Z1lj4n

Google Play (Android)

my ticket 21031255
my name account ziljan malakian
I tried to log in on Windows using my Android account, it turned out that I could, and I played on Windows using that Android account, but when I logged back in on Android suddenly my credit was minus and 50% of my car was gone and my level also started from zero, please return my account to normal, thank you
no avatar

Anzour HO

Google Play (Android)

My ticket ID is 21003577
I reinstalled the game in another device and I restored my progress from my google account which has -600000 credits!
My progress in single player also reset
I contacted CC but no respond from a week
no avatar

Anzour HO

Google Play (Android)

My ticket ID is 21003577
I reinstalled the game in another device and I restored my progress from my google account which has -600000 credits!
My progress in single player also reset
I contacted CC but no respond from a week

AndreeaFromGameloft

Community Manager

Windows PC

@Md Ni8mare - please answer the ticket
@hayduke11 - I can see your issue was solved

Pushed everyone's ticket where was needed :)
''Never one, without the other'' - Greatest story between me and games
no avatar

Captain919

Windows PC

It has been more than 8 days since I submitted my request on ticket number 20997369, to reinstate my "C & A" points since I was wrongly accused of cheating. You may be late answering since you have just released a new track. (I like it by the way). Since My points were removed it has truly been hard to feal like playing the game as much as I did in the past.
Thank you
William
no avatar

AuspiciousStone

Google Play (Android)

Hi Andreea,

My ticket ID = 21038457
Player Name = AuspiciousStone
Platform = Android

Festival Coins Cup in Oceanview Derby (Mazzanti Evantra Millecavalli Festival)
I ended this event in Top 1% (pos 457) but only received the Top 2% rewards. The Top 1% reward is 22 Festival Coin Packs.

I contacted CC a few hours ago and explained what happened. I received a mail with ticket No and have already replied to this email with screenshots.

CC has, understandably, not yet responded as I have just contacted them. Would it be possible to push my ticket already?
It is a bit urgent as this festival ends in a few days and without those 22 packs I will probably not get enough Festival Coins to reach Tier 19 (= 180k Fusion Coins reward).

Thanks in advance