Have you encountered an issue with the game or with your account? Let us know here.
no avatar

blackandgold

Windows PC

please push my ticket 20787245 originally created on July 30.  
no avatar

yunusemre55

Windows PC

AndreeaFromGameloft wrote:
Have sent pushes.Your ticket ID is 20980247hello when I opened the game it was updated my tokens my fusion coins my cards in my storage my festival progress has been lost even the vehicles in my garage have been stocked even the max pro ones have been in stock   i have lost all my blue tokens , all purple tokens , all my cars have lost their upgrades, and my credits from
no avatar

Boomeshvararaj

Google Play (Android)

Boomeshvararaj wrote:
My ticket ID : 20783897
Account ID : ASPHALT8FREAK 
Platform : Playgames 
I have contacted customer care about my problem regarding lost all credit cars about 30+cars, multiplayer level reset to level 1, lost carrier stars now as 0 which is supposed to be about 1000 , now has have negative credits of about 4000000 and received a mail stating my account have been located and sent those files for saving your previous progress.
But I didn't get that and again contacted and again have received that they have located and send appropriate files and said to launch tha game with wifi.
I have launched with wifi and received an error as per in the image. 
Please take appropriate action to help me out with this problem. 
                               .Thanking you.

My ticket ID :20783897 
I still get the same pop-up stating an error occurred while loading cloud save data. Please contact our customer care. 
Please resolve my issue quickly.
Attachments
Screenshot_20200912_174124_com.gameloft.android.ANMP.GloftA8HM.jpg
Screenshot_20200912_174124_com.gameloft.android.ANMP.GloftA8HM.jpg (1.03 MiB) Viewed 187 times
no avatar

aerozavr

Apple (iOS)

Hi, Could you please check out my ticket 20903903 and tell me what's the catch with it.
CC answered me couple of times but no news for 10 days already.
And no progress with my problem at all.
I just don't understand why does it take so long and what's the problem to revert my account to the state before the glitch.
It took me lots of time to get all the 
achievements and upgrade all the cars and now they've just took it from me like it is a 5-minute dealUnfair !!!
no avatar

prakam

Google Play (Android)

Ticket ID is 20950727
Dated 2nd September 2020
It's been 11 days issue not solved.

Lost much of my progress when I reinstalled the game. 

Please look into it.

Thank you.
no avatar

Allan Ross

Apple (iOS)

Still no help from CC, and have asked here a week ago...
I'm unable to claim the last MP High-speed rewards.
Continusly gets the message: An error occurred while claiming your season rewards. Please try again later.
I.e. Can't play MP as long as this stays there, and don't want to miss my rewards of Champion League.

Ticket: 20968243

Please help, can't complete festival tasks that require multiplayer, and can't do daily MP task.
no avatar

JosephC

Windows PC

Lost all fusion coins, tokens, inventory items/cards, vehicle upgrades and boosters already purchased after last update (although on the bright side I gained almost 175 million coins which I pressume is from vehicles being reset), haven't heard anything from CC and its been over a week

Ticket ID 20972933
no avatar

kayadele

Google Play (Android)

I sent a customer care ticket (21002399) about losing all my tokens, fusion coins and progress once I updated and received a really pointless reply after 3 days telling me I had a lot of credits and let us know if the issue persists. Please can this be picked up ASAP, I don't want to wait another 3 days for the ticket to be properly dealt with...
no avatar

Nikhil Nyalakanti

Google Play (Android)

I haven't received any reply from the customer Care! I have sent my message 9 days ago, please help me. My Ticket number is: 20972879
no avatar

tamiflu100mg

Windows PC

My Ticket: 20993213
My issue: Lost cars, credit negative, reset Moto Blizt and Career!