Have you encountered an issue with the game or with your account? Let us know here.
no avatar

Boomeshvararaj

Google Play (Android)

My ticket ID : 20783897
Account ID : ASPHALT8FREAK 
Platform : Playgames 
I have contacted customer care about my problem regarding lost all credit cars about 30+cars, multiplayer level reset to level 1, lost carrier stars now as 0 which is supposed to be about 1000 , now has have negative credits of about 4000000 and received a mail stating my account have been located and sent those files for saving your previous progress.
But I didn't get that and again contacted and again have received that they have located and send appropriate files and said to launch tha game with wifi.
I have launched with wifi and received an error as per in the image. 
Please take appropriate action to help me out with this problem. 
                               .Thanking you.
Attachments
Screenshot_20200830_201359_com.gameloft.android.ANMP.GloftA8HM.jpg
Screenshot I have taken stating an error in saving those files.
Screenshot_20200830_201359_com.gameloft.android.ANMP.GloftA8HM.jpg (1.03 MiB) Viewed 248 times
no avatar

Milan2002

Google Play (Android)

Hi Im trying to get back my account since the start of the year... my first ticket ID was 19868215 (recived on febr.13) ... and I waited with it untill jun.4, when I ve recived a reply, than I haven't got any answers. My second ID was 20851139 I could speak to a member of the customer care, but the problem isn't solved... the last reply was on aug.21... I never can get back my account?! >:(
no avatar

yunusemre55

Windows PC

merhaba bilet numaram bu 20966599    2 gün  önce oyunu açtığımda garajımdaki araçlarım yeni alınmış gibi olmuş depodaki kartlarım artırıcılarım silinmiş jeton larım füzyon paralarım silinmiş yardımlarınızı bekliyorum 
no avatar

Vismay

Windows PC

After posting my ticked ID here I received reply from Gameloft. But in the end my issue remains unsolved and I haven't received any reply from last 5 days. Please push my ticket.

Ticket no: 20582779
no avatar

Allan Ross

Apple (iOS)

Hi,
I'm still unable to claim the last MP High-speed rewards.
Continusly gets the message: An error occurred while claiming your season rewards. Please try again later.
I.e. Can't play MP as long as this stays there, and also don't want to miss my rewards of Champion League.

Ticket: 20968243
Have just updated to latest version, but that didn't help.
no avatar

aerozavr

Apple (iOS)

Hi guys, could you please take a look at my ticket 20903903 - I got serious mental health issues regarding this. Many thanks.
no avatar

hayduke11

Apple (iOS)

I havent received any reply from the customer Care! I have sent my message 8 days ago, peale help me. My Ticket number is: 20974221
no avatar

Bogdan1337

Windows PC

Greatings Andrea, my ticket id is 20972759 , i have lost all my blue tokens , all purple tokens , all my cars have lost their upgrades, and my credits from 4 mil went to 78 mil. I've been playing more than 3 years without any cheats. And now i am banned for 14 days because of unauthorised change of resourse ,when i did nothing . PLEASE HELP, i dont want to lose all that i have earned for 3 years
no avatar

Phoenix_7

Google Play (Android)

ticket ID is 20991279. Lost progress when trying to reinstall to see if I could update. Still can't update on Google Play
no avatar

amabag3

Google Play (Android)

Helo Andreea,
Ticket-ID: 20412955
I haven't been able to play since may. In the meantime I have writtena lot of emails but got no answer. Please help.
Is there still a CC at all?
Thanks and best regards.
Ahmet