Have you encountered an issue with the game or with your account? Let us know here.
no avatar

jeffy2010

Apple TV (iOS)

I havent received any reply from the customer Care! I have sent my message a month ago, peale help me. My Ticket number is: 20709183.
Asphalt 8 / Apple TV / Minus 345,000.
Kindly revert back to actual credits and cars bought.
no avatar

Boomeshvararaj

Google Play (Android)

Hello Andreea
I still didn't got resolved my problem regarding negative credits. Please look at that.
Ticket Number :20783897
Player ID :ASPHALT8FREAK

AndreeaFromGameloft

Community Manager

Windows PC

Have sent pushes.
''Never one, without the other'' - Greatest story between me and games
no avatar

Boomeshvararaj

Google Play (Android)

Thanks for your reply Andreea.
Can you please help me out where to view that pushes and how to access it.
no avatar

HughJenjin

Windows PC

Hi Andreea,

Can I echo InfiniteBrakeXXX? I too have been waiting for the correct rewards from the Flower Season. You will know I have raised this numerous times. They did manage to sort out the last season, so we know it can be done. A big ask to the team to sort out the Flower season now, in the same way!
Once again, my ticket ID is: 20465275 - first reported around May 30th...

Many thanks,

HughJenjin
no avatar

Vismay

Windows PC

Hello Gameloft team.

I had contacted gameloft team from in app and even received response. But the issue is not resolved and I haven't heard back from the team in more than a month. I request you to restore my Windows device progress one last time as there was save restoraion issue.

Ticket no: 20582779
no avatar

blackandgold

Windows PC

still waiting.....almost 3 whole weeks since I've been able to play the game.
Re: No answer from Customer Care-Post unanswered ticket idsMon Aug 17, 2020 7:09 pm please push my ticket #20832593.  this is the second time in the past 3 weeks that the game fails to load. between all the windows updates and countless uninstall and reinstalls, it still won't get past the opening screen. someone did reach out, asked me for a screen shot and gamer ID (which does not appear) but nothing since August 8. it obviously has nothing to do with my hardware/software because Asphalt 9 works fine...even the ads play there!
no avatar

aerozavr

Apple (iOS)

Ticket number: 20903903.
No answer from the support.
I think they think it is related to general issue happened to other guys with negative credit balance but I'm almost sure my issue is different - I've also lost cars (tuatara, hennesey venom) and single-player stars so I can not access events to claim my resent rewards.
Please just revert my account to a previous state(before my mac os login). I'm sure it won't take long.
Thank you.

AndreeaFromGameloft

Community Manager

Windows PC

@blackandgold can you tell me if you have received the right file?

Have pushed everyone's tickets.
''Never one, without the other'' - Greatest story between me and games
no avatar

Driver 1809

Windows PC

Ticket number: 20758417
Still haven't received the correct league rewards of Summer Smash Season in July.