Have you encountered an issue with the game or with your account? Let us know here.
no avatar

Hryzen

Windows PC

Ticket ID: 20791165
Player Name: HryzenL75
Player ID: 6747h6e
  Customer Care hasn't responded to my e-mail and it has been 2 weeks now?! Your game seems to have gone out of whack since I transferred my progress from the cloud after changing my laptop. Please help me I have gone really far.
no avatar

Peter Nya

Google Play (Android)

Ticket ID: 20631023
Something weird happened recently. A few of the cars I had unlocked before my progress was deleted have been returned, although a solid amount of them are still missing. Also, I am still missing the credits, tokens and fusion coins I had on my account prior to its reset. Lastly, the customer care agent that emailed me asking for my player ID still hasn't responded to my reply yet. This has led me to believe the return of some of my old cars wasn't meant to happen. Could you please explain what is going on?
no avatar

Khakoo

Windows PC

@Andreea
Thank you for pushing my ticket again and again.
It is obvious that CC and technical division are ignoring my questions which is very inconvenient for them.
no avatar

Boomeshvararaj

Google Play (Android)

My ticket ID :20783897
My player ID:ASPHALT8FREAK
I have lost all credit cars about 30 and 0 stars which is supposed to be above 1000  and my multiplayer level have been reset to 0 which is supposed to be 25 and now has about 4 million negative credits. 
I got a reply stating that the customer care agent have located my account and send a pop up to regian all my stats. But I didn't receive any pop up as such he said. It's over 10 days and I have send 3 mails again after that. 
No reply for all Those mails and still didn't got back my progress. 
I would like you to take faster action with proper guidance in this matter which I miss a lot. 
Please consider my request. 
                       .. Thanking you a lot..
no avatar

theger79

Apple (iOS)

I am unable to start a new thread, so here goes. 

Player ID: Carl_H

I typically play on my iPhone and have been for YEARS. I felt trying my iPad and downloaded the game and used the cloud data to get it set up, all was well until I decided to go back to my iPhone. Asked if I wanted to load cloud data or use local, I chose cloud and now have -$8M, no stars, but still have 5k tokens and 451k fusion points, and upgraded vehicles. It's acting like I'm a new player by trying to make me do all the tutorials again as well. I can't play any events until I hit 80 stars... which I definitely had since I also have 98 festival coins... What's going on?????

Please help!!!
no avatar

blackandgold

Windows PC

please push my ticket #20832593.  this is the second time in the past 3 weeks that the game fails to load. between all the windows updates and countless uninstall and reinstalls, it still won't get past the opening screen. someone did reach out, asked me for a screen shot and gamer ID (which does not appear) but nothing since August 8. it obviously has nothing to do with my hardware/software because Asphalt 9 works fine...even the ads play there!

AndreeaFromGameloft

Community Manager

Windows PC

@theger79 - Please submit a ticket to CC and post your ticket ID just like everyone does, I can't do anything with your player ID.
@Hryzen - Many of the cars' classes have been changed, have pushed your ticket nonetheless.

Pushed everyone's ticket.
''Never one, without the other'' - Greatest story between me and games
no avatar

InfiniteBrakeXXX

Windows PC

Ticket ID: 20468659

Ticket was opened 31 May 2020 for missing reward on Flower MP Season. I have never received a reply.

Thank you for pushing my ticket!
no avatar

LalinGouki

Windows PC

Before:

After:

Ticket turning and turning and now is forgoten for a long days,   20729129, no reply, no solve my problem
Hello Andreea
Currently I have 116 days with my problem, and they have not solved, always make me questions about my ID, date when the issue happen, my user name, etc, etc, always the same questions and they take weeks to respond and after so much time the customer care send me a wrong datas, always is the same, and always is this guy called "Regino" from Customer Care, so and he never solve my issue, he always turning the matter, wasting my time, and not solve my problem.

Andreea, Please, what can you do for me???? I need people responsible, and not lose my time., Please need help
you have been seeing all my previous post and i have so much time with my problem.
Thanks, i hope some help.

AndreeaFromGameloft

Community Manager

Windows PC

Have sent pushes again for both of you!
''Never one, without the other'' - Greatest story between me and games