Have you encountered an issue with the game or with your account? Let us know here.
no avatar

Peter Nya

Google Play (Android)

Ticket ID: 20631023

After I got a push from this forum, I received an email from Customer Care asking for my in game Player ID. I promptly responded with a screenshot of my Player ID, followed by a question a few days later. It has been a month since Customer Care has sent any sort of response or update (I will provide screenshots, sorry if they are cut off). I'm not sure if I will get my progression back, so any help would be appreciated.
Attachments
IMG_20200807_204832.jpg
My question in my email was "I also have a question. I have unlocked some new cars via the recent festivals. If I were to get my progress and old cars back, would I be able to keep the new cars I have unlocked?".
IMG_20200807_204832.jpg (556.65 KiB) Viewed 214 times
no avatar

Khakoo

Windows PC

Ticket No.20605963
CC keeps ignoring my questions why my 267 midtech boxes are disappered 10 days more earlier than other boxes.
Do you run loose of those defrauding or Gameloft urge "Technical division" to go that swindle?
no avatar

RealCord

Google Play (Android)

I still haven't received any message from the costumer care from 6 days ago, please help, I have lost all progress.
My ticket ID is 20807251
Thanks a lot
no avatar

Driver4818

Amazon TV

=12.924pxHi,
I haven't received any message from the costumer care from 4 days ago, please help, I have lost all progress since performing the last update.
=12.924pxCan you push my ticket for me please.  My ticket ID is 20821413
=12.924pxThank you in advance.
no avatar

litc

Windows PC

I havent received any reply from the customer Care! I have sent my message on July 28th, please help me. My Ticket number is: 20777519
no avatar

litc

Windows PC

I havent received any reply from the customer Care! I have sent my message on August 2nd, please help me. My Ticket number is: 20801023
no avatar

RealCord

Google Play (Android)

Hi, I still haven't received any reply from the customer care, I've been waiting like 8 days ago. And a new festival event has started, I really want to complete it and get the  new cars. Please help me.
My ticket ID is 20807251.
Thanks.
no avatar

EdgyPandora130

Windows PC

Ticket-ID: 20466529
Player name: EdgyPandora130
Player-ID: ed7214

Now it's over 2½ months without any help from CC despite 2 pushes from Andreea.

I have been able to restore most of my cars & progress on my own (synched my old computer's score from January into the cloud) but still have a negative -18 million credits with no chance to get down as ads aren't working any longer.
With all the flaws and glitches I don't think anyone at Gameloft is still working on the game....
no avatar

Khakoo

Windows PC

Ticket No.20605963
CC keeps ignoring my questions why my 267 midtech boxes are disappered 10 days more earlier than other boxes.
Do you run loose of those defrauding or Gameloft urge "Technical division" to go that swindle?

AndreeaFromGameloft

Community Manager

Windows PC

@WinTime - Glad your issue was solved!
@Driver4818 - Please check your email

Pushed everyone's tickets.

@khakoo - I've mentioned in my other posts that if CC isn't able to fix your issue, there's no point in spamming your ticket, no matter how many times I'm going to push it, it's up to them if they can help you or not.
''Never one, without the other'' - Greatest story between me and games