Have you encountered an issue with the game or with your account? Let us know here.

demoplates

Apple (iOS)

Hi Andreea,

I had submitted ticket 20137359 back on April 6th.

After your original push, I had a response from customer care asking for my screen captures again. I responded same day. Since then, I haven’t heard anything more. Can you please check if the ticket is still open and just needs another bump?

Thanks again.
no avatar

WinTime

Google Play (Android)

Hi andrea.

I got non answered ticket 20781293. You know i got problem with playing online and i didint recieved rewards from flower season. Now i can play online but i didn't recieve rewards. I wrote my problem with details and i send proofs with screenshots. I think its will be solved.
Thanks for helping.
no avatar

Macdegus

Windows PC

Hi 

I have not received any response on my ticket 

I no longer know what the correct ticket number is because I am cumulating the problems in the game
- loss of bonus in multiplayer (solved)
- loss of display of all ads
- 2nd level vip bonus loss ...

Thank you for your reply

Bonjour

je suis français ( désolé,  nul n'est parfait)  la traduction a été faite avec google translate 
mon propos est de dire que les tickets 20761379
20761369 n'ont pas trouvé de réponse 

je ne sais plus quel est le bon numéro de ticket car je cumule les problémes dans le jeu 
- perte de bonus en multiplayer ( résolu)
- perte d'affichage de toutes les pubs
- perte bonus vip 2 éme niveau ...

merci de votre réponse.

no avatar

@m@dou

Google Play (Android)

Hello, I sent the message since July 8 but no replies. I am unable to make purchases, attached screenshot of the error message.
Ticket ID: 20672213
Player ID: 707e9h9
Thank you in advance.
no avatar

Racer Ron

Windows PC

Ticket 20300471 from May 02, 2020

Thu Jul 30, 2020 8:58 pm
I've not been able to use this game since May 2. I'm done. Gamelost. After posting this, I'll be pulling the app off of my device.

Good luck to all who have been waiting for corrections with this buggy software, and congrats for those where the software is still playable.
no avatar

HughJenjin

Windows PC

Hi Andreea,

a big thank you to you and the developers for managing to reinstate rewards for Champions league, after the league closed with people incorrectly ranked amateur. Great that that happened without having to further chase for it. :-)

However, the correct rewards for the flower season have still not been received. I really hope the team can do exactly the same for all who missed out, through the "Amateur Bug" back then too.

My ticket was : 20465275 if you could possibly push it once again?

Many thanks,
Hugh Jenjin
no avatar

Katta008

Google Play (Android)

Ticket Id:20411051
It's been a long time that my issue isn't resolved yet.cc is trying but there is nothing that they done useful.
Please help.....
no avatar

ttrash100

Windows PC

I have two issues

2. I have no "New Topic" button ... don't care much about this issue, but this is the reason I "pirate" this topic ... sorry

1. this is a minimum good sense question, and I don't know why no one do something about it, maybe you close your eyes and pretend that it doesn't exist ... so:

WHEN DO YOU GAMELOFT PPL INTEND TO FIX THE BLOODY **RESET CAR CHEATING** ?!?

in a lot of multiplayer races, I see players who reset they cars when are about to crash or being knock down
or WORSE
today I saw a player crashing into a wall, then he reset AFTER THAT
and I see this ch3at for a long, long, LONG TIME !

PS why is ch3at replaced with stars ?!? is ilegal to point out such thing here ?!?
no avatar

Peter Nya

Google Play (Android)

Ticket ID: 20631023
I am not sure why my ticket ID didn't show properly last time. Anyways, like I said last time I haven't gotten a response to the push I received. Also, if I were to get my progression back, would I keep the newer cars I have unlocked from the recent festivals?
Attachments
Screenshot_20200727-233517_Gmail.jpg
I am posting this screenshot again for time reference.
Screenshot_20200727-233517_Gmail.jpg (717.13 KiB) Viewed 158 times
no avatar

razorhawks

Apple (iOS)

Kiwi Claire wrote:
Fabien FromGameloft wrote:
As it is describe in the instruction of this thread above, please wait at least 72 hours before posting here.
Nevertheless, I will see what is your issue.

brilliant. Issue affects a 24 hr event - and we have to wait 72 hours for you to look into. What is the use of that?
My ticket ID: 9766404
It seems beating 52 seconds in a vehicle that can manage 48 seconds on a track - and we got placed onto cheater leaderboard and removed from normal multiplayer.... and not a word from GL 48 hrs later. Certainly not an apology for wrongful accusation.