Have you encountered an issue with the game or with your account? Let us know here.
no avatar

breizatao

Windows PC

Thank you Andreea to push these requests :
20692649 - 20739733: no tokens obtained by increasing my levels (Pro4Champ1Champ2Champ3Champ4Elite1)
20749163 : In the Amateur League instead of the Elite League (Level : 2518)
no avatar

Katta008

Google Play (Android)

Ticket id: 20708493
it's been long time CC responded.... please help  ...
no avatar

teddywarrior

Windows PC

My current problem is wrong rating displayed on MP leaderboard, it has changed to the amateur's table despite I'm on the Elite's one.

Here's my ticket ID: 20752523

I hope you guys solve this issue ASAP. Thanks in advance.
no avatar

mrcinessex

Windows PC

Just received my MP rewards - champion rewards for finishing in the champion league, so I'd like to say thank you to anyone who had a hand in making that happen.  I hope everyone else got what they earned. 
It would be nice to receive the missing May season reward 20715129, that said I'd happily accept 23 legendary tech cards dropped into my inbox as compensation.
no avatar

Katta008

Google Play (Android)

Ticket Id= 20708493
Is anyone really want to review my account....today.....1 month 4 day are gone.....still my account facing problems....is cc dead?????.....
I think so...

oliveirabras904

Windows PC

erro de liga

Sat Jul 25, 2020 5:54 pm
Please, push my ticket 20756159
My current problem is wrong rating displayed on MP leaderboard, it has changed to the amateur's table despite I'm on the Champion
no avatar

jordan-alexis

Windows PC

Leage Error
Please, push my ticket: 20759781. I didn't receive my Champion rewards. I got Amateur. I have sreenshots.
Please, don't leave it like that. Thanks.
no avatar

Khakoo

Windows PC

Ticket No.20605963.
CC do not understand what I asked to do.
Return my lost 267 midtech box.
no avatar

Chimaera77

Windows PC

Ticket No. 20746477 (submitted July 23)
I only got the automatic response, no answer or solution to my problem yet: "while trying to reach CHAMPION league, with a rating of 1,903 I suddenly went down to amateur league in multiplayer and have been stuck there for several days and despite playing several MP races. I would like the issue to be resolved and receive the PRO league rewards I am entitled to when the season ends (Friday July 24th at 2 pm CET, Summer Time). Thank you."
no avatar

Adina1

Apple (iOS)

I switched to a new device and reinstalled the game. It asked me to choose which account is mine and I selected my account but when I opened it, my currency balance was at negative! I lost expensive cars and I will not be willing to pay for those again. I am really disappointed that I have posted several tickets (recent one is 20732513) and there has been no response. My first ticket was responded to with an assurance that the problem has been fixed but it has not been. I clicked the "restore purchases" option on the settings menu many times and I receive a "IAP TRANSACTION ERROR" message prompt each time. I have been trying this for over a month.

According to the forum guide there should be a cloud backup of my account progress and items and it only restored two cars which I won for free in the festivals. The expensive cars that I actually paid for, as well as my in game currency, is gone. I am afraid to make any further investments in this app as it does not appear secure.