Have you encountered an issue with the game or with your account? Let us know here.
no avatar

RivalJungle257

Windows PC

Stesso problema ho valutazione 2046 e sono in lega dilettanti in piu mi hanno messo in negativo con i crediti di 16 000 000 quando ne avevo 48 000 000 cosa suggerite
no avatar

mrcinessex

Windows PC

Hi Andreea, still no news about Re: [#VEI-54969-229] or [#CZE-51484-615].  Despite my post yesterday to say my status had returned to the champion league, this morning I'm back in amateur with a rating of 2226.  Like many I do hope this is going to be resolved.  Warm regards John
no avatar

HughJenjin

Windows PC

Still ranked as an Amateur, now position 324, with a rating of 2373... - and I've had a number of races now, where every single competitor is wrongly ranked in Amateur!! :-( 

Only 2 days to the season end - and so far, not even any communication in this thread, which is particularly disappointing! :-(

The developers now only have those 2 days to jump in and save the day, before this becomes a real problem and everyone receives the wrong rewards! :-(

Time is almost out! :-(

My ticket number is: 20716289

Hugh Jenjin

AndreeaFromGameloft

Community Manager

Windows PC

@Dirtycv - is everything ok? I can see our agent has sent you the right file
@mrcinessex - I can't search up after that number/letters thing you posted. Please look for a ticket ID that starts with 20 followed by 6 random numbers.
@HughJenjin - They are aware of the situation, they have you all added in a doc to solve your issue. This issue has been around for a few months now but they can't find the core to it. Please understand that spamming this thread will get you nowhere as I can't simply force CC to solve an issue that has yet no fix to it. If you're not going to receive the according rewards, I will ask CC to send you all the rewards as even I have all of you stored in a document for when bad days will show up.

Everyone's tickets pushed.
''Never one, without the other'' - Greatest story between me and games
no avatar

Marcos Herasme

Amazon TV

Hi Andrea,

Ticket id : 20073243 (#BEV-27897-629)
Player ID : c21669

I have 26 emails exchages with agent Anna. 

The last one was a comunication on July 20, 2020,  were she wrote:

Hello Marcos,

Thank you for your reply.

We apologize for any inconvenience caused.

Please let us know the amount of cars, stars you had on your old account?

Are you using the same device or it was changed?

Having checked your account linked to your facebook account:101572261885°°°°°°°° we found an account with 22 cars and 711 stars.

Could you please confirm whether it is your full progress?

Thank you in advance.

The same day I respond: 

Are you using the same device or it was changed?

Is the same device. Amazon FireStick TV 4K.

Could you please confirm whether it is your full progress?

Yes. This is the full progress.

On July 22, 2020, she respond:

Hello Marcos,

Thank you for your reply.

Kindly note that we have checked your current account starting from March 1 and found no losses on it.  We can see that you currently have 31 cars, 1166 stars.

If you need any information from our side, please don't hesitate to contact us again.

Kind regards,

Is she joking with me? She always responds like no previus comunication has occured. Will GameLoft apply me a refund? Is this normal service practice there? 

This is so frustrating. Please help.

Can my request be transfer to another agent?

Marcos.
no avatar

Khakoo

Windows PC

Khakoo wrote:
Ticket No.20605963
CC stole 160000 purple coins from my account and 296 midtech box form my inbox. CC keep sending template mail saying that it is under technical section for a month and they never returns my purple coins and midtech box.
My inbox will be deleted in 3 days. I've been always mentioning about that but CC does nothing so far. I hope they will not return midtech box at 1 seconds before deletion.

CC answers Midtech Box disappeared because it expired.
ARE THEY ****?
Then why other boxes remain in inbox?
CC Stole it and never returns. If it expires it is because they do not returns.
Inbox expires in A DAY. 
I hope CC and "Technical Division" understand what I say.
no avatar

Khakoo

Windows PC

Khakoo wrote:
Khakoo wrote:
Ticket No.20605963
CC stole 160000 purple coins from my account and 296 midtech box form my inbox. CC keep sending template mail saying that it is under technical section for a month and they never returns my purple coins and midtech box.
My inbox will be deleted in 3 days. I've been always mentioning about that but CC does nothing so far. I hope they will not return midtech box at 1 seconds before deletion.

ARE THEY ****?
Inbox expires in A DAY. 

Why other boxes are still in inbox unexpired?
Why ONLY boxes those "technical division" returned expired much earlier than other boxes? 
They must have set the wrong time limit when they returned boxes.
No one would think that only boxes they returned has different time limit to the other boxes. 
Why did they do that? 

Return my boxes, with time limit to other boxes immidiately.
no avatar

Khakoo

Windows PC

Khakoo wrote:
Khakoo wrote:
Khakoo wrote:
Ticket No.20605963

ARE THEY ****?
Inbox expires in A DAY. 

Why other boxes are still in inbox unexpired?
Why ONLY boxes those "technical division" returned expired much earlier than other boxes? 
They must have set the wrong time limit when they returned boxes.
No one would think that only boxes they returned has different time limit to the other boxes. 
Why did they do that? 

Return my boxes, with time limit to other boxes immidiately.

I have been asking CC to solve the issue since 25th June, and TODAY "technical division" tells via CC that Midtech Boxes disappeard because it exipred. Why do they take almost a month and the issue is not solved. Meanwhile the clock keeps ticking and finally my Inbox will expire in A DAY (24hours).
I need CC and "technical division" to take IMMIDIATE action to return my Midtech boxes. Time is running with at least 2 days to expire because I need a period to handle.
The root of the issue is, "technical division" set the wrong time limit from other boxes in Inbox when they return Midtech Boxes and they do not know it.
no avatar

HughJenjin

Windows PC

Andreea, many thanks for taking the time to post an acknowledgement and update. Believe me, I don't enjoy "spamming" the thread, though I did try to at least make it an enjoyable read. But with no response from you or CC (through my ticket) there was little choice, I'm afraid. Sometimes it's better for you to post that there is no information, rather than not post at all - at least then we know that posts are being read...
It's a shame if a fix cannot be done in time, but I do understand, if it's proving troublesome. And I'm pleased you are keeping a log of who is going to be disadvantaged. Unfortunately there has still been no response to my ticket from last time, so I am still missing rewards. That ticket was number: 20465275, if you could possibly push that one as well?

Thank you!
Hugh Jenjin
no avatar

mrcinessex

Windows PC

Hi Andreea, sorry about the weird number/letters thing.  The ticket No. for the May 2020 'wrong rewards for my rating' issue which is 20490325.  The ticket number for this month's issue of being in the wrong league is 20715129.  If you are able to continue to push these I'd be grateful.  I'm pleased to read there is a list of affected players as this implies a plan to ensure a satisfactory end to a frustrating few days for many players.  I imagine you'll be glad to see the back of it too!
Warm regards
John