Have you encountered an issue with the game or with your account? Let us know here.
no avatar

Katta008

Google Play (Android)

Ticket id:20411051
i had reported issue on 21 june and once again it happened on 4th July. 
After that cc contacted me but my issue is still not resolved and they aren't responding from 16th.
I think they forgot about it .
Attachments
Screenshot_2020-07-19-07-48-03-483_com.google.android.gm.jpg
See their last reply
Screenshot_2020-07-19-07-48-03-483_com.google.android.gm.jpg (495.35 KiB) Viewed 177 times
no avatar

Malik krouti

Google Play (Android)

No answer
no avatar

Malik krouti

Google Play (Android)

20724197 this is my ticket
no avatar

mrcinessex

Windows PC

Hi Andreea, it may have been you pushing my ticket #CZE-51484-615, which prompted the email I received yesterday asking if the problem I reported 3rd June has now been resolved.  If that was you, thank you.  It hasn't been resolved so I sent screen shots again which show the problem - a ranking which placed me in the champion league, other leagues all clearly showing 'exceeded', but I was rewarded as an amateur. 
I've not received a reply to acknowledge my issue is being investigated, would it be possible for you to see whether the issue is being investigate and whether it is likely to be resolved please?  While CC are looking into the above ticket they could save themselves some time and also look into [#VEI-54969-229] which is this month's issue of my ranking being of champion status and my placement being in the amateur league. 
Lots of us can see we're not alone so it is baffling as to why Gameloft don't put out a message to reassure players a solution to this issue is a priority.  Gameloft will know how they want to resolve this, and I assume they do, but has anyone considered running a report of each league, identifying all the players who have incorrectly been tagged and dropping their earned rewards into their individual 'inboxes'?
Warm regards
no avatar

Katta008

Google Play (Android)

Katta008 wrote:
Ticket id:20411051
i had reported issue on 21 june and once again it happened on 4th July. 
After that cc contacted me but my issue is still not resolved and they aren't responding from 16th.
I think they forgot about it .
no avatar

Peter Nya

Google Play (Android)

Thank you for pushing my request. I received an email asking for my player ID. I responded with my player ID, and later sent an email asking a question regarding new cars I have unlocked after my progression restart.
Attachments
20200719_134448.jpg
These are the email I sent after being asked for my player ID.
20200719_134448.jpg (179.28 KiB) Viewed 160 times
no avatar

HughJenjin

Windows PC

Still ranked as an Amateur, now position 362, with a rating of 2303...

4 days to the season end.
Can you persuade the developers to turn a fix around and avert the looming problem???

The race is hotting up!! ;-)

My ticket number is: 20716289

Hugh Jenjin
no avatar

Khakoo

Windows PC

Ticket No.20605963
CC stole 160000 purple coins from my account and 296 midtech box form my inbox. CC keep sending template mail saying that it is under technical section for a month and they never returns my purple coins and midtech box.
My inbox will be deleted in 3 days. I've been always mentioning about that but CC does nothing so far. I hope they will not return midtech box at 1 seconds before deletion.
no avatar

mrcinessex

Windows PC

Just played an MP game and I've moved back into the champion league - anyone else had similar good news?
no avatar

HughJenjin

Windows PC

No luck for me, mrcinessex.

Still ranked as an Amateur, now position 356, with a rating of 2334...

and only 3 days to the season end.

I wonder if the message has reached the developers that they still have a chance to fix this before it becomes a problem and everyone receives the wrong rewards?

Time is running out! :-(

My ticket number is: 20716289

Hugh Jenjin