Have you encountered an issue with the game or with your account? Let us know here.
no avatar

_JohnnyQuest_

Tue Apr 21, 2015 11:10 pm
Hello, it's been 5 days and I still have no resolution regarding my lost profile (and 100's of hours of progress, and $60+ that I spent on this game).

My ticket id is 9811274

I did get one email telling me to login again and it should be restored, not surprisingly when I logged in, it tried to
do... something... which resulted in some generic error message. And now my profile is as screwed up as it ever was.

Is anyone reading this forum, and if so, can you please fix this ? This is a pretty crappy way to treat your loyal customers.

Mihai FromGameloft

Retired Community Manager

Wed Apr 22, 2015 7:38 am
@JohnnyQuest I have notified customer care regarding your issue, please be patient as you will be contacted shortly.
@tdmplay Customer care is currently investigating your case.

Best regards
no avatar

BiaGunderson

Wed Apr 22, 2015 10:51 am
after contact the CC, its nothing happen on my email inbox, i not received any reply and ticket from CC please help!
no avatar

JustAPlayer

Italy

Wed Apr 22, 2015 12:45 pm
JustAPlayer wrote:
I've lost data from cloud sync after updating the game during the night between 14th and 15th april. I submitted a request to CC in the morning of 15th april and a second one in the evening; later I recived two tickets ID 9803431 and 9804826, but I had no further contact.

In my profile I had about 68 cars, 10 MAXED and mostly PROED (Koenigsegg One:1, McLaren P1, Ford Shelby GT500, Mercedes-Benz Biome, SRT 2013 Dodge Challenger SRT8, Alfa Romeo 8C Competizione, Lotus Exige S Roadster, Ferrari 308 GTS, Nissan 370Z, Scion FR-S, Cadillac ATS), 2270 tokens, high level in the multiplayer leaderboard, seasons 1 2 3 completed, over 70% career, over 1100 stars, 155 (room full) pro parts waiting to be used and some kits waiting to be opened, some collection prizes waiting to be claimed.

Months ago I was banned for no reason (your fault), and I had to wait about one week before my account was restored.

Now my profile is lost because the cloud sync isn't working, when the last update was supposed to make cloud sync work better!?!

I feel like I wasted all the time playing this game over more than one year. I want my profile back as soon as possible! And a compensation too, for the prizes and the credits I couldn't win during the days I couldn't play.

About one hour ago I got an email message which stated my profile had been restored, but nothing changed: when I log in Google Play Games I recive the prompt to choose between the remote empty profile and the local one.

The attachment 28ib9ua.jpg is no longer available
Attachments
28ib9ua.jpg
no avatar

Nikolai Krastev

Wed Apr 22, 2015 4:55 pm
My Ticket Number is:9836364
no avatar

Nikolai Krastev

Thu Apr 23, 2015 2:03 pm
I received email from CC.
They send me a file in the game to restore my progress.But when i open a game it give error.
My Ticket Number is:9836364
no avatar

LordMiki

Thu Apr 23, 2015 3:33 pm
Buenos días.

Me he encontrado con el mismo problema al actualizar mi juego en mi movil, mande un correo por medio del juego, en atención al cliente, y me contestaron con un número de ticket, el cual es 9832686.
Sigo esperando una solución a este gran problema ya que es un gran juego y sería una pena tener que dejarlo por una falla como esta. Sin embargo he aportado con dinero real para avanzar, y no me gustaría retirarme del juego de esta manera.
Espero su respuesta y que me tomen en cuenta, muchas gracias por la atención y disculpen por el idioma, soy de Perú.

Saludos.
no avatar

BiaGunderson

Thu Apr 23, 2015 11:21 pm
please 9838338 and bring me my progress back :( and this issue get solved
no avatar

tdmplay

Fri Apr 24, 2015 6:38 pm
My id is 9847367. Plesae return my data.
no avatar

_JohnnyQuest_

Fri Apr 24, 2015 11:28 pm
Mihai FromGameloft wrote:
@JohnnyQuest I have notified customer care regarding your issue, please be patient as you will be contacted shortly.
Best regards

Hello Mihai, thank you for your reply.

Unfortunately the issue is still not resolved.

I have been informed twice that my "save file" has been sent, and to log back into GameCenter inside of the game.

I have tried the instructions, but each time, as soon as I log in, it simply says "an error occurred while loading cloud save data".

And then, my profile is still gone, same as it was.

I've tried responding again to the customer care email, but there is no response.

The ticket id is 9811274, which was sent 8 days ago.

Thanks.