Have you encountered an issue with the game or with your account? Let us know here.
no avatar

EZCheeze

Amazon TV

3 days and no response

ticket ID 19049591

Thank you for your time and effort
no avatar

F. Bullitt

Google Play (Android)

Finally got a response! They sent me back the car yesterday.

Thank you GL!
no avatar

Crack`r

Google Play (Android)

I can not start a new topic/thread. The button is visible until I log in and then goes away. I've also tried to send a msg to a mod or GL employee and I don't have that privilege either.

I've posted in this thread before and got no response. What do I have to do or where do I go to get some help with my multitude of issues? I'm sure this isn't the right spot but I figured it's checked often by those that can help, or so I thought.

Anyone? Seems like a functioning forum with likely canned forum software wouldn't be that hard to have work properly and then maybe I can get some assistance with actual problems with the game.

I've spent more money than I care to admit on this game and this is all getting to be very frustrating...
no avatar

gilez

Windows PC

Still waiting an answer since September 29th...ticket 19004783 :(
no avatar

ViolinARC

Windows PC

BEWARE OF THE "SPECIAL OFFER": Just wasted 1000 tokens because of the deceptive "special offer" for the TM. Do NOT waste your tokens as it only give you ONE card unlike the promise, "Get ALL the missing cards for this upgrade and apply them immediately!". It is a BLATENT lie because I only received ONE card for 1000 TOKENS when I could've simply spent 24,000 Credits for the same SINGLE card. I feel RIPPED off and that's simply NOT cool! The wording makes one BELIEVE that 1000 Tokens will get you "ALL the missing cards" for immediate application. I'm still new to the forum and am not able to post a new thread so I'm posting here. Can anyone help with this error? Apologies for the thread hijacking and TIA for any assistance...

audiorapture

MVP

Apple (iOS)

IOS

@ViolinARC - Please contact Customer Care with all the details: Which car, which pro level, which card(s) were you missing to upgrade to the next level?
IOS friending requires Facebook, send me a private message to link up
The FLU ate my stats.
Support Info: IOS, Player ID 6hde | Signature Update: May 29, 2019
no avatar

EZCheeze

Amazon TV

EZCheeze wrote:
3 days and no response

ticket ID 19049591

Issue resolved,
Thanks GL CC!
no avatar

gilez

Windows PC

EZCheeze wrote:
EZCheeze wrote:
3 days and no response

ticket ID 19049591

Issue resolved,
Thanks GL CC!

Lucky you :(
no avatar

gilez

Windows PC

Ticket: 19004783
Days so far: 24
Answer: 0

AndreeaFromGameloft

Community Manager

Windows PC

gilez wrote:
Ticket: 19004783
Days so far: 24
Answer: 0

Hi there.

I've pushed again the ticket to our agents.

Cheers :) !
''Never one, without the other'' - Greatest story between me and games