Have you encountered an issue with the game or with your account? Let us know here.
no avatar

Logan_Zuber

Google Play TV (Android)

Just lost everything last night and am working backwards from -400K.  This is rediculous this keeps happening to me. Normally the amount is small and I can work back from it but $400K is going to wipe my reward for MP and it'll still take me forever to return to normal.  I don't get why A9 I can switch between devices but A8 [...] in that regard. Anywho ticket# 18927159
no avatar

4M1r

Google Play (Android)

hai febian sudah lebih 15 hari akun sy belum balik, padahal janjinya cuma 15 hari, akun sy dblokir pada tnggal 29 agustus terima kasih
my ticket id 18843855
no avatar

Syukurofjava

Google Play (Android)

Hai febian kenapa setiap aku bertanya gak jawaban darimu?
no avatar

Logan_Zuber

Google Play TV (Android)

Logan_Zuber wrote:
Just lost everything last night and am working backwards from -400K.  This is rediculous this keeps happening to me. Normally the amount is small and I can work back from it but $400K is going to wipe my reward for MP and it'll still take me forever to return to normal.  I don't get why A9 I can switch between devices but A8 [...] in that regard. Anywho ticket# 18927159

Their response is laughable claiming it's "Anti-hacking" and changes to my profile.  I log into a device and you GL....YOU ask for social media log in.  I play on multiple devices and YOUR cloud sync fails to load so this is an error on your end.  Stop trying to blame legitimate players.  Extremely frustrating that is the canned response from them looking through the forums, facebook and reddit.  I'll still play but they at least should own the issues they create for users like myself.  Thankfully it was at the tail end of a season so I didn't de rank too far.  If it had happened mid season I would've been SUPER ****. 
no avatar

4M1r

Google Play (Android)

hi febian, I haven't returned my account for more than 15 days, even though the promise was only 15 days, my account was blocked on August 29, thank you
My ticket id is 18940935
no avatar

datpotatoman

Apple (iOS)

Last week, I wanted to transfer some data over from my old device to this one. Unfortunately, when I clicked on the cloud save after downloading the game, it gave me only my credits, 5% of my cars, and NEGATIVE 100000 credits. Could someone help?
Ticket ID: 18961619
no avatar

pranithgeddapu

Windows PC

Re: X box account plus sync

Mon Sep 23, 2019 11:35 pm
SO i have 2 laptops, one new one old. My first laptop and second laptop both have same microsoft account, but when i download asphalt 8 on my new account, it ssay use local info or cloud. (I donwloaded once before but deletd it) i want a new account so i say local, and it automatically logs into a different x box account. I still thought i could dowload the progress from my old laptop to my new one via facebook, but when i logged into facebook , i did not get the option to use my account in my old laptop. So i think it must be x box account, but i can not log out of my x box account in asphalt 8. so i change my microsft account so it will have the same x box account as my old account, and i reinstall the game but it still switches to my old x box account. PLZ HELP

TeoFromGameloft

Community Manager

Apple (iOS)

Pushed your tickets with CC guys, let me know how it goes 🙂
no avatar

Crack`r

Google Play (Android)

Wow, I have so many issues I don't know where to start. I don't have a ticket number because...

I created an account for the forum, however, I cannot post a new thread, only reply to an existing one. The button simply is not there.

When trying to go to customer care, both by going directly to the forum and by going thru the game (which just opens a webpage and the forum), I can get as far as entering my name and email address and then the platform and everything else below is grayed out and won't let me enter anything or open a drop down menu.

Both the above happens both on my phone and tablet so I guess I need to get on a computer next.

All this and I still haven't gotten to my real issue, which there are many, but currently with the Anniversary Festival Cup that ended this morning (9-24-19). I placed top 1000 which should have achieved 6 festival coin packs yet when I claimed my rewards a pop up informed me I won only 4 packs. I have currently completed every quest up to day 6 which had given me I believe 488 or 490 coins which had me at tier 15. The rewards brought me up to 510 coins so I received either 20 or 22 (I think). This put me up to tier 16 which the game shows me achieving, which is 5x Terzo kit cards. Which is the next problem because when I go to upgrade the car, it shows me having zero cards.

So while it seems the game really wants me to upgrade to get premium rewards, I'm not spending 15,000 tokens which normally costs $99.99. I've already spent more money on the game than I should, just to purchase cars that are now neutered with latest update and get demolished in multiplayer races. I spent money to get a couple good cars, similar to the real world, which then randomly lost any edge. There is a reason people don't go to watch a bunch of mini vans putter around a track as it costs money, practice, and dedication to go fast. Which Gameloft has now shown there is absolutely no reason to do any because it can be taken away at a whim so I will not be spending another penny unless I'm reimbursed somehow because I wouldn't have spent money on how those cars now perform.

I digress, but y'all are pushing me closer and closer to uninstalling the game and moving on and from the sounds of it I'm not the only one.
no avatar

drmansoori

Windows PC

hi
I have purchsed 24.99 new offer token pack but the iyem did not delivered but I have proceeded from 8 to 9 VIP level and again the new level prizes received but mot the 2 awesome VIP boxes. I have sent 3 CC emails but no response. It is awful while you pay but no respect t all
108728495 id