Have you encountered an issue with the game or with your account? Let us know here.
no avatar

Khakoo

Windows PC

My ticket No. is 18232269.
CC does nothing for 3 months other than sending **** template mail.

Stach

Windows PC

I have already stopped writing to them because the answers came not on the subject

1. Nie muszę grać, gram, bo chcę.
  2. Play honestly respect your opponent
no avatar

Grizzy

Google Play (Android)

My licenses has been reset to 0, all my cars got reset to 0000 on upgrades and x2 championship and regera r&d have dissapeared after I upgraded the cars feels like a complete waste of resources and time its like ive been hacked I don't really care about the licenses tbh doesn't really interest me just noticed I now have 0 I would like to be able to get the events back for x2 and regera with some time available so I can get the cars but your customer service is shocking so I'm forced to post on here apparently all I know is that after this I won't be doing another championship or r&d out of fear  of resources going out the window when it disappears on me again should of learnt the last time it happened I guess. 

ticket ID is 18757285
no avatar

Shalin Choksi

Google Play (Android)

I have raised two tickets to the Customer Care, roughly 2 months ago.
I did get a reply on 18522107, to which I replied on 1st of August, 2019. Haven't heard back on this.

18522121 - Is yet to be checked upon.

Can you please help?

TeoFromGameloft

Community Manager

Apple (iOS)

Shalin Choksi wrote:
I have raised two tickets to the Customer Care, roughly 2 months ago.
I did get a reply on 18522107, to which I replied on 1st of August, 2019. Haven't heard back on this.

18522121 - Is yet to be checked upon.

Can you please help?

Hi! Just sent an email to the CC agent on your case, let me know if you have any other problems 🙂
no avatar

gilez

Windows PC

Ticket #FCC-62883-213
Still waiting a reply for a big big problem after reinstalling the game on a new computer, lost a lot of items and cars, negative credits, ruined R&D and MP and so on...

TeoFromGameloft

Community Manager

Apple (iOS)

gilez wrote:
Ticket #FCC-62883-213
Still waiting a reply for a big big problem after reinstalling the game on a new computer, lost a lot of items and cars, negative credits, ruined R&;D and MP and so on...

Hey gilez, the ticket ID is the numbers-only ID that is specified in the first email CC sent you. You can see what they look like in the comments above. Let me know what yours is once you find it 😋
no avatar

4M1r

Google Play (Android)

hallo... my account has been blocked two weeks ago, after two weeks I waited my account be unblock. but the night when wanted to open game my account was blocked immediately, again even though I hadn't done anything cheating, trims before

my ticket id 18843855
no avatar

David Triana

Amazon Mobile (Kindle)

Hey Teo,

Can you give me a hand with this ticket?, 18838465, during last update 2 days ago the game got reinstalled, and Mr. 11 lost all his progress. Thanks!
no avatar

gilez

Windows PC

gilez wrote:
Ticket #FCC-62883-213
Still waiting a reply for a big big problem after reinstalling the game on a new computer, lost a lot of items and cars, negative credits, ruined R&;D and MP and so on...

Hey gilez, the ticket ID is the numbers-only ID that is specified in the first email CC sent you. You can see what they look like in the comments above. Let me know what yours is once you find it 😋

My fault, sorry. The CC answered and fixed the problem so now everything's ok.