Have you encountered an issue with the game or with your account? Let us know here.
no avatar

driver 3537

Windows PC

Re: Lost my cars in asphalt 8

Fri Jun 28, 2019 4:04 pm
after the showdown update one day i went to check my game garage I got shocked because there were only 38 cars but I am 100% sure I had nearly 148 cars in asphalt 8 I have been playing this game for so many years and now all of those efforts are gone. Please give me back all my cars with their right tuning. I also told the costumer care but the have not replied yet. I am very upset now. Please I beg you to give me my cars back. It is a damn 110 cars that I have lost. please please

Andrei FromGameloft

Community Manager

Windows PC

Hey all, the unanswered tickets have been sent for review.

@driver 3537 - I'm sorry to heart that! The first step is to contact the Customer Care team via the in-game button so an agent can help you out with this issue. ;)

Thanks,
Andrei
no avatar

driver 3537

Windows PC

I did it a week ago but have not gotten any reply. My ticket id is: 18514711

Andrei FromGameloft

Community Manager

Windows PC

Hi driver 3537, an agent got back to you, please check your email. :)
no avatar

Kovacs Timea

Windows PC

Hi
I was contacted by ANNA, she says : Our developers were informed about this issue, and it should be fixed by now. BUT nothing happens , my boxes and cards are sill missing .
ticket ID is 18482653.
no avatar

driver 3537

Windows PC

Hi driver 3537, an agent got back to you, please check your email. :)

Thank you Yes I have recieved the email and I am waiting.
no avatar

AzaRich_ua

Apple (iOS)

I havent received any reply from the Customer Care! I have sent my message some days ago, please help me!!! My ticket number 18533755 and my player ID 558g. I could not use my credits at all, it blocks me to play A8. Please help!

Andrei FromGameloft

Community Manager

Windows PC

Hi all, the unanswered tickets have been sent for review.

Thank you,
Andrei
no avatar

Cgandros

Google Play TV (Android)

My ticket ID is 18554375.

My VIP level randomly reset to level 1 from level 10 and am I losing all of my daily login rewards.
no avatar

Cgandros

Google Play TV (Android)

The 200k per day subscription that I recently purchased for $13.99 no longer seems to be active. I need that restored or my money refunded as Gameloft has falling short of delivering what they comitted to give for what I paid.