Have you encountered an issue with the game or with your account? Let us know here.
no avatar

Antonino-Sicily

Windows Phone

.... ticket number 18106987
Waiting for the dev team to fix the AI ISSUE IN THE REZVANI R&D.....no reply so far and the clock is ticking in the event!

Andrei FromGameloft

Retired Community Manager

Windows PC

Hello, Driver 2305 and Antonino-Sicily - a CC agent just replied to your last email. Please check your inbox. :)

Cheers,
Andrei

ImperialMAB

Windows PC

How long does it take to get an answer?i have requested for car downgrade.its more than 10 days but no reply from dev or cc team..
Ticket no. is 18086071.
no avatar

Louis993

Google Play (Android)

Ticket id 18193847
It's been 3 days since i contact the CC but still no reply other than that bot mail, i've just asking for my career progress, negative credits, & cars lost to be fixed. It'll really disappoint me if you guys can't fix this ASAP coz' i've lost my time for R&D & Championship for 3 days.
I wish you guys could fix it ASAP, thanks.

audiorapture

MVP

Apple (iOS)

IOS

@Louis - you need to reply to the bot mail, otherwise Customer Care thinks their standard suggestions fixed the issue.
IOS friending requires Facebook, send me a private message to link up
The FLU ate my stats.
Support Info: IOS, Player ID 6hde | Signature Update: May 29, 2019
no avatar

Louis993

Google Play (Android)

@audiorapture - yeah i know, that's why i came here. I've already reply to the bot mail since the day i got the mail.
no avatar

Khakoo

Windows PC

Here are incompetent Customer Care list updated:

15856965: Abondoned their tasks.
15934239: Accused that the bug is due to I cheated somehow. They don't show any evidence.
17759352: They can't tell the differernce from 17759358 so they mixed up the ticket and confused.
17759358: NO ANSWER FOR ALMOST 3 MONTHS
17759372: "It is under process" for 3 months and this CC doesn't know (or forget) what I am asking for.
17770802: "It is under technical devision" for 3 months.
17960217: 
"It is under development devision" for 3 months.
17981485: They can't tell the name of event although I wrote it in the form and "It is under development devision" for 3 months.

I think those Customer Care does not deliver issues to "Technical Devision" or "Development Devision".
Or if they do, do GAMELOFT allow someone abondone their job for months? WHAT A GENEROUS COMPANY.
They sabotage their job intentionaly. I asked to reply what the issues about but they don't because they say "it is prohibited".
All they are doing is sending templated texts.
They often "merge" the issue which are definitely different.
no avatar

Khakoo

Windows PC

Khakoo wrote:

15934239: Accused that the bug is due to I cheated somehow. They don't show any evidence.
17759352: They can't tell the differernce from 17759358 so they mixed up the ticket and confused.
17759372: "It is under process" for 3 months and this CC doesn't know (or forget) what I am asking for.
17960217: 
17981485: They can't tell the name of event although I wrote it in the form and "It is under development devision" for 3 months.

I think those Customer Care does not deliver issues to "Technical Devision" or "Development Devision".
Or if they do, do GAMELOFT allow someone abondone their job for months? WHAT A GENEROUS COMPANY.
They sabotage their job intentionaly. I asked to reply what the issues about but they don't because they say "it is prohibited".

"Victoria" sent exactry the same text for all issues above in 5 minutes.
Is Customer Care job "copy and paste the templated texts"? 
Is that GAMELOFT philosophy?
I am convinced that Customer Care does nothing.
FIRE "Victoria" NOW.
no avatar

Khakoo

Windows PC

Khakoo wrote:
Khakoo wrote:

17960217: 

"Victoria" sent exactry the same text for all issues above in 5 minutes.
Is Customer Care job "copy and paste the templated texts"? 
Is that GAMELOFT philosophy?
I am convinced that Customer Care does nothing.
FIRE "Victoria" NOW.

Somebody nameless has just sent a exactry the same text AGAIN for 17759352.
Are they talking parrots or copy-and-paste robots?

audiorapture

MVP

Apple (iOS)

IOS

Yes, the 1st reply is pretty much copy pasta. Reply and restate your case. It's frustrating but that's what it is.
IOS friending requires Facebook, send me a private message to link up
The FLU ate my stats.
Support Info: IOS, Player ID 6hde | Signature Update: May 29, 2019