Have you encountered an issue with the game or with your account? Let us know here.
no avatar

Cgandros

Google Play TV (Android)

I opened Ticket ID 17743744 on Friday February 15th, 2019. Valeria finally responded on March 1st, 2019 (14 days later) clearly ignoring subsequent emails that I had sent with additional concerns prior to her response. She responsed only to ask for my ID (which was already in the original email), so more investigation could be done. I immediately resent my ID along with pictures for proof. I’ve also sent 3 follow up emails since I resent my ID. It is now 19 days later from then and over a month from when I originally opened the ticket. This is beyond ridiculous customer service.

TweakRacer

Apple (iOS)

It has been 8 days - no resolution or update. Rather, during that time, the dev team stole more of my progress and rewards. 

The following tickets were submitted as separate issues on March 19th, then consolidated by CC and escalated to the dev team. I had lost a lot of progress, rewards, items, events, etc. 

Ticket ID's:
FastLane Festival issues 17949463 and 17949619.
Elite tunings issues 17952135.
Mastery licenses issues 17952221.

On March 25th, the dev team took action by stealing even more events, progress, rankings, boxes, rewards, etc.

Yet, CC has no idea what the dev team is doing. CC also refuses to ask the dev team for an update, and refuses to notify the dev team that their latest actions are hurting (not helping).
no avatar

shodaime zack

Windows Phone

CC been late to reply the ticket. the ticket ID is 17998425 and 17984579. thank you for all the help
no avatar

el4z

Windows PC

i was ban for a week please i want to play
id tiket 17554000
no avatar

DreamyJL11

Google Play (Android)

Please check my ID ticket 17817904 where I made a request on 25.2.2019. Thanks.
no avatar

Khakoo

Windows PC

Here are incompetent Customer Care list updated:

15856965: Abondoned their tasks.
15934239: Accused that the bug is due to I cheated somehow. They don't show any evidence.
17759352: They can't tell the differernce from 17759358 so they mixed up the ticket and confused.
17759358: NO ANSWER FOR 2 MONTHS
17759372: "It is under process" for 2 months.
17770802: "It is under technical devision" for 2 months.
17960217: 
"It is under development devision" for 2 months.
17981485: They can't tell the name of event although I wrote it in the form and "It is under development devision" for 2 months.

I think those Customer Care does not deliver issues to "Technical Devision" or "Development Devision".
They sabotage their job intentionaly. I asked to reply what the issues about but they don't because they say "it is prohibited".
All they are doing is sending templated texts.
They often "merge" the issue which are definitely different.

phenix06

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

17735036 : mastery bug, from last update, and still happens in this new update. No solution or response from CC
Good boys go to heaven - Bad boys go everywhere ^_*

Mina_FromGameloft

Community Manager

Hi all,

I have sent a reminder to the customer care!
no avatar

Driver 2305

Google Play (Android)

[Upgrades and free upgrades]

Hi guys,

Since the last update, all my cars have lost their MAX upgrade levels, except their Pro Kits.

Gameloft has removed me dozens or even hundreds of free upgrades of the Class D, C, B, A and S I had accumulated for several years.

I've already contacted the customer care, but it doesn't answer me.

Can you help me solve my problems?

Thank you in advance for your support.  :) :) :)

Ticket : 18103545
Gameloft Player ID : 4c920c
no avatar

Driver_Gurckan Erdem

Google Play (Android)

It seems to me that the help desk agents have no idea about the game at all. To prove and explain the reason for them, you need to write several letters with the same problem, so that they can understand. But in response to receive - "this is not the responsibility of the Support Service" and "I have transferred all your questions to the relevant department." But what is this department, where is it located and how to contact it, it is not mentioned anywhere.