Have you encountered an issue with the game or with your account? Let us know here.
no avatar

sehajmak

Windows PC

Ticket No. 17398004 unanswered and it has been 3 months now
no avatar

driver2386

Windows PC

Ticket No.17814762

I lost 79 cars, most Max/Pro. I lost almost 4,000 tokens.

I enjoyed this game for 18 months. Then all I had accomplished disappeared. I replied to Costumer care and had no reply for 3 weeks.

I was thinking maybe it was something having to do with a connection issue on my end. Maybe a log on issue. Nope, A9 loaded with all my history.

If Gameloft gave me a reason for this snub, I'd be Okay with this, but I hear nothing. Nothing.

I just want to play again.
no avatar

el4z

Windows PC

please bro 1months never play a8

Andrei FromGameloft

Retired Community Manager

Windows PC

Hello, I've forwarded the unanswered tickets to be looked into. :)

@el4z - the ticket you shared is for Modern Combat, this is the Asphalt 8 forum. Here is a link to the Modern Combat forum: viewforum.php?f=2079

Please also note that you have received an email from a Customer Care agent, so I recommend that you please reply back if you're still facing issues. ;)

Thanks,
Andrei

Peter2593

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Tickets 17914749, 17902559, 17895421 unanswered till now.
no avatar

driver2386

Windows PC

driver2386 wrote:
Ticket No.17814762

I lost 79 cars, most Max/Pro. I lost almost 4,000 tokens.

I enjoyed this game for 18 months. Then all I had accomplished disappeared. I replied to Costumer care and had no reply for 3 weeks.

I was thinking maybe it was something having to do with a connection issue on my end. Maybe a log on issue. Nope, A9 loaded with all my history.

If Gameloft gave me a reason for this snub, I'd be Okay with this, but I hear nothing. Nothing.

I just want to play again.
no avatar

driver2386

Windows PC

^^^^^^ Just got reloaded from the cloud. Thank you Gameloft. Everything looks like I left it. Gave me a pro box and it looks like I didn't get penalized for MP inactivity.

Thanks Eke....... Name withheld, so as to not be bombarded.
no avatar

ARMAN TONOY

Google Play (Android)

Its been 4 days i havent received any replies from customer care. I have lost 2 vehicles, lost mastery progress, and very importantly i am in negative credit almost 400,000 .. It will take me edges to to recover that amount.
my ticket # 17921781
no avatar

Khakoo

Windows PC

Here are incompetent Customer Care list updated:

15856965: Abondoned their tasks.
15934239: Accused that the bug is due to I cheated somehow. They don't show any evidence.
16574100: "It is under technical devision" for 7 months. They can't tell what I had asking for beacause "it is prohibited".
17759352: They can't tell the differernce from 17759358 so they mixed up the ticket and confused.
17759358: NO ANSWER FOR 2 MONTHS
17759372: 
"It is under technical devision" for 2 months.
17770802: "It is under technical devision" for 2 months.

I think those Customer Care does not deliver issues to "Technical Devision" or "Development Devision".
They sabotage their job intentionaly. I asked to reply what the issues about but they don't because they say "it is prohibited".
All they are doing is sending templated texts.
They often "merge" the issue which are definitely different.
no avatar

Damjan Maksic

Google Play (Android)

Ticket number: 17918673 and 17929003.
With 1 st ticket number I got response I send them in answer my ID from game to reset 1 car to stock its Ed Design Torq they said that can do it for me and nothing 4 days ago without answer when I open another ticket with same question with no answer...