Have you encountered an issue with the game or with your account? Let us know here.
no avatar

GabrielCancun

Google Play (Android)

The same issue happen to my account. Some how they say I unloyalty used the game. So... They are saying I am a cheater or somehow I did cheat. I have asked for the evidence to a guy Regino .. And I am still waiting  I don't know you guys but I think there is a moral damage for those kind of accusations. Maybe we should get a lawyer...
no avatar

Cgandros

Google Play TV (Android)

No response since Friday February 15th, 2019.  That makes 13 days, 7 emails sent and this is the second time that I’ve posted hear. There are several issues most importantly beginning with the fact that somehow my credit balance went to -$490,000 credits. That’s right a negative balance
With this kind of customer service, I’m sorry I Gameloft any of my money.

Ticket ID is 17743744.
no avatar

Czern3y

Google Play (Android)

I read about the provided answer to that saying "wait around for atleast 10 mins" which i did, i tried clicking the restore purchases but to no avail

I wish for my old game progress to be back. A reply from you guys will make my day..... Or tom. Depending on when you will reply
no avatar

giancarlo longo

Windows PC

salve io non riesco ad accedere a xbox live il mio ticket he 17812850 ho contattato il servizio clienti e non ho ricevuta nessuna risposta
no avatar

Khakoo

Windows PC

Here are incompetent Customer Care list updated:
15856965: Abondoned their tasks.
15934239: Accused that the bug is due to I cheated somehow. They don't show any evidence.
16574100: "It is under technical devision" for 6 months. They can't tell what I had asking for beacause "it is prohibited".
17571424: "It is under technical devision" for a month.
17759352: They can't tell the differernce from 17759358 so they mixed up the ticket and confused.
17759358: NO ANSWER FOR 2 WEEKS

I think those Customer Care does not deliver issues to "Technical Devision" or "Development Devision". They sabotage their job intentionaly. I asked to reply what the issues about but they don't because they say "it is prohibited". All they are doing is sending templated texts.
They often "merge" the issue which are definitely different.
no avatar

driver2386

Windows PC

Add 17814762.

I really don't care. Either ban these people or don't.

A8 is rife with hackers and cheaters.

I cannot access my previous status because of unknown reasons.

I would like to play the game, but I can't.

This is actually funny.

15856965: Abondoned their tasks.
15934239: Accused that the bug is due to I cheated somehow. They don't show any evidence.
16574100: "It is under technical devision" for 6 months. They can't tell what I had asking for beacause "it is prohibited".
17571424: "It is under technical devision" for a month.
17759352: They can't tell the differernce from 17759358 so they mixed up the ticket and confused.
17759358: NO ANSWER FOR 2 WEEKS
no avatar

driver2386

Windows PC

Oh my goodness gracious.

AllCarsBlue

Veteran

Windows PC

AllCarsBlue wrote:
ID 108047690

Feb 9th I sent the screenshots CC asked for.
No reply.

Feb 18th I sent a reminder.
No reply.

Feb 21st I sent another reminder.
Now it's Feb 24th, CC remains silent.

Now what?

After one more week still no response...
Definition of a real loser: it's not the one who comes in last, it's the one who comes in first by cheating.
no avatar

GabrielCancun

Google Play (Android)

I issued the ticket 17836244. Regarding the problem of having negative credits and cars reseted after the last update of February.

In a previous ticket the regino guy of cc acused me of being a cheater or using an unloyalty way the game.

I realized that they reset my game to before I traveled to Asia 6 months ago. Maybe they thought I was hacked or something but i still have no answer from this ticket. 

I asked for evidence of their accusation and they say they can't. So I am back to 6 months and with 1.3 million negative credits without a reason or a comprensiva explanation. 

Or maybe this is their way to force you to buy credits and tokens. That will be a very unloyalty way to treat the players... 

But any way still lo answer for the above ticket.
no avatar

giancarlo longo

Windows PC

salve non ho ricevuto nessuna risposta dal servizio clienti ho un problema di sincronizzazione con il gioco non mi fa accedere ne a xbox live e ne a facebook e non mi fa giocare ne agli eventi e ne al multigiocatore il mio ticket he:17812850 aiutatemi per favore grazie