Have you encountered an issue with the game or with your account? Let us know here.
no avatar

Ramadhani.nzp88@gmail.com

Google Play (Android)

Hei febien.
Tidak ada tanggapan sama sekali..
Tolong kembalikan akun saya secepat mungkin..
Ini email saya:ramadhani.nzp88@gmail.com
Ini tiket ID saya:17524672
Kembalikan segera
no avatar

Akhmad Riyadi

Google Play (Android)

Hai gameloft saya mau minta tolong di cek akun asphalt 8 saya yang level nya sudah 99 dan vip di akun asphalt 8 saya sudah vip 6 berapa lama akun asphalt 8 saya di blokir? Ini id ticket game asphalt 8 saya :17551164 email saya: akhmadriyadi48@gmail.com, fabien aku minta tolong kasih tau ke aku akun asphalt 8 saya ingin memasti kan sampe kapan periode blokir nya untuk akun asphalt 8 saya yang level multiplayer nya sudah 99
no avatar

Irfan21

Google Play (Android)

no avatar

Akhmad Riyadi

Google Play (Android)

Hai fabien saya mau pastikan periode blokir akun asphalt 8 saya yang level 99 multiplayer nya dan vip 6 di akun saya itu sampe tanggal berapa di blokir akun saya? Tolong kasih tau saya sampe tanggal berapa akun saya level 99 di blokir
Ini id ticket saya: 17551164, ini email saya: akhmadriyadi48@gmail.com
nama game: asphalt 8 airborne
Versi game: 4.0.1a
no avatar

Google Play (Android)

Fabien FromGameloft wrote:
If you havent received any reply from our Customer Care, this is the right place to come! The Asphalt Team will check this thread all the time! Before posting, please read this instruction:

Our Customer Care team usually replies within 12 to 72 hours. However it might take up to 7 days if our Customer Care team has received a lot of messages; note that this rarely happens. We know that it might feel long, but please keep patient; we are doing our best to solve your issue as fast as possible.

Once you have contacted the Customer Care team, you will receive a Ticket Number. If ever you do not receive a reply within the time frame mentioned above, please post your ticket number right here in this thread.

You should receive a Ticket Number a few minutes after contacting the Customer Care Team for the first time. If you haven't received any Ticket Number, then contact our Customer Care once more.

To contact our Customer Care Team, please look for the "customer care" button in the menu of the game. This is by far the best way to contact us as many details about your account/device will be sent automatically with your message.

Only use the following address if you can't contact the Customer Care via the button in the game: http://support.gameloft.com/OnlineAndSocial/showSelection/283/
-------------------------------------------------------------------

Example of a valid submission:
I havent received any reply from the customer Care! I have sent my message 8 days ago, peale help me. My Ticket number is: 948406

-------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't reply anything else in this thread, or it will be removed.
Dont report cheaters elsewhere on the forum, otherwise your submission will be deleted.
no avatar

Google Play (Android)

Ramadhani.nzp88@gmail.comHei febien.
Tidak ada tanggapan sama sekali ..
Tolong kembalikan akun sayaihkan mungkin ..
Ini email saya: ramadhani.nzp88@gmail.com
Ini tiket ID saya: 17524672
Kembalikan segera
no avatar

JuniarsoNewMan24

Google Play (Android)

Hello Fabien FromGameLoft, help me.
i want my account back.
Email: maulanasutrisno256@gmail.com
Tiket id:17567318
no avatar

Khakoo

Windows PC

Customer Care does send no answer so far.
Ticket No. 15856965 15934239.
I've already posted several times but so called "Customer Care" did nothing.
Why do you utilize those bunch of incompetent as Customer Care?
no avatar

Raja malawapati

Google Play (Android)

Tiket ID 17578126
email malawapatiking@gmail.com
🙏🙏🙏

ga_bulldawg

Windows PC

Macon, GA

Since November 2018 I've been screaming for help with this issue and this is the most recent response by Gameloft Customer Care:
Re: [#CHA-35992-561] [Gameloft Customer Care - InGameSupport] [Asphalt 8: Airborne] [Dell Streak 10 Pro] [Gameplay Issues] [Event issue]
Hello,
Thank you for your patience; we apologize for making you wait.
Please be assured that your request is being processed.
We will contact you as soon as we have new information for you.
Sincerely,

Not only have they no responded since January 3rd, today I see they are selling for the McLaren X2 for 18,000 credits.
You can see that during the X2 Championship, I upgraded the car to 1776 of a possible 1816.
So not only has so called customer service done anything remotely identified as service, now they've added insult to injury with this promotion.
Shame on Gameloft for not caring enough about our issues.
Attachments
2018 X2.jpg
X2 promotion
2018 X2.jpg (267.21 KiB) Viewed 63 times