Have you encountered an issue with the game or with your account? Let us know here.
no avatar

Khakoo

Windows PC

I have reported some bugs but customer support keep telling "development section is handling the matter" for 4 months.
It is as same as NO ANSWER FROM CUTOMER CARE.
If customer support is not telling lies nor template message sending machine, would you check what happened to "development section"? 
Thank you.
no avatar

sahilgurjar

Google Play (Android)

My ticket id is 16855244 my topic is very important and no answere from cc please forward my ticket
no avatar

sahilgurjar

Google Play (Android)

Please forward my ticket id 16880324
no avatar

Ozkan06

Google Play (Android)

I haven’t received any reply from the customer Care! I have sent my message 4 days ago, please help me. My Ticket number is: 16885808
no avatar

Khakoo

Windows PC

I have reported some bugs but customer support keep telling "development section is handling the matter" for months.
It is as same as NO ANSWER FROM CUTOMER CARE.
If customer support is not telling lies, template message sending machine nor just a brick wall, would you check what happened to "development section" for tickets below?

5 months no answer:
2 months no anser:
1 month no answer:

Thank you.

NormanWang03

Apple (iOS)

On July 14th, 2018, I accidentally bought the Ducati Monster 1200 for its 525 token price. I wanted GL to remove the bike from my account and refund me the 525 tokens and they haven't. It's still sitting in my garage and GL's last email message to me was on September 26th and my ticket ID is 16319248.
Thanks,
NormanWang03
no avatar

Khakoo

Windows PC

My ticket number is 15856965.
I've been wondering if customer support is not telling lies, template message sending machine nor just a brick wall, but I'm sorry to tell you that they really are.
Those John or Jane Doe of customer support are neglect of their duty to say the least.
no avatar

Khakoo

Windows PC

Khakoo wrote:
My ticket number is 15856965.
I've been wondering if customer support is not telling lies, template message sending machine nor just a brick wall, but I'm sorry to tell you that they really are.
Those John or Jane Doe of customer support are neglect of their duty to say the least.

That John/Jane Doe tells only 3 things alternately.
- It is under Develpoment section so wait
- We do not pay compensation (never tells why)
- We have paid compensation (never paid)
Inconsistent but he/she never know.
no avatar

DreamyJL11

Google Play (Android)

It is over a month now, please forward my ticket ID 16772510, many thanks.
no avatar

Atuls

Google Play (Android)

Please forword my Ticket Id 16960818