Have you encountered an issue with the game or with your account? Let us know here.

Corporal Corpse

Apple (iOS)

"if you want to know something about A9, go to the A9 forum - index.php?f=2306&curpage=fl

I searched the whole site and the only references to "Nvidia Shield" are my own posts (me, talking to you!). Why do they hate Nvidia so?
no avatar

8bit_coder

Windows PC

I posted this into the Bugs and Technical Issues yesterday, but nobody has replied yet. I'm hoping that you can solve the issue:
The game opens but after about 1~2 seconds at the Gameloft logo, it just simply minimizes itself into the taskbar. When I click the icon for it to open again, it gets maximized again but for half a second this time, and no matter what, I haven't been able to play the game! I used to play on version 3.6.1.1 but after the update, I can't play it anymore! What can I do? 

I already tried creating another user account(windows 8.1 didn't like that),resetting file permissions(regedit),resetting the store cache(wsreset and deleting softwareDistribution),resetting the game's cache, reinstalling the game, and I've been searching for an entire day now and I still haven't figured out the solution!
no avatar

Mirxa Xunnoon

Google Play (Android)

Ticket  ID : 16556726
no avatar

DreamyJL11

Google Play (Android)

No fan points given upon completed first 5 streaming passes when the 720s game launched on 20.8.18. As Mina said to contact CC, I did it and my answer from Agent Gaspar that the compensation was sent out to all and wanna close my case. However, I did not receive any so far and stated in last two emails and he did not reply me over 2 days. Does Mr. Andrei help me to get back the things that I should have been owned?
My ticket is 166000456, many thanks.
no avatar

serginio89

Apple TV (iOS)

Lost two cars! Mazda rx8 and Golf!
ticket - 16588518
Attachments
fullsizeoutput_3d0.jpeg
fullsizeoutput_3d0.jpeg (644.65 KiB) Viewed 439 times

Tam xoi

Apple (iOS)

I submitted a question to CC and got the ticket ID 16505334. It's almost two weeks since the CC's answer telling me to wait for further details. Could any mod here push my ticket please? Thank you.
no avatar

Khakoo

Windows PC

I posted about some technical bugs 3 months ago, but so-called "customer support" only sends back template mail that "it is handled by Development department. Please wait for a moment" but no result.
Do "customer support" really send my post to "Development department”? I doubt it.
Ticket no. is bellow.

Andrei FromGameloft

Community Manager

Windows PC

Hello, your tickets have been forwarded for review, so an agent will get back to you soon.

Thanks,
Andrei
no avatar

Idoko Kadiri

Windows Phone

Hi my issue has still not been resolved please assist in making my progress come back. My ticket ID is GSM-35262-631
no avatar

Khakoo

Windows PC

Khakoo wrote:
I posted about some technical bugs 3 months ago, but so-called "customer support" only sends back template mail that "it is handled by Development department. Please wait for a moment" but no result.
Do "customer support" really send my post to "Development department”? I doubt it.
Ticket no. is bellow.

Hi,

"Customer Support" replied back that "Problem is solved.  Reboot program and check"
So I reboot program and found NOTHING IS CHANGED. 
I sent the message back to ask why they tell me that hoax but then CS begins to send template mail again and never answer why.
Please check CS who handles tickets above why they did that lazy.

Thank you.