Have you encountered an issue with the game or with your account? Let us know here.

SilverFireWolf

Veteran

Beltville, MD

Tue Apr 14, 2015 12:32 am
Aston Mutley wrote:
PS. Just been able to get back on here!? Was there a problem over the weekend?

Were you trying to get in in-game? Because I had the same problem.
[font=Arial Black SIZE=1]Be a Republican. Eat Bacon. Love Linkin Park. I will like you.[/font]

'rez

Expert Racer

Apple (iOS)

UK

Tue Apr 14, 2015 1:54 pm
SilverFireWolf wrote:

whatever the problems were yesterday, MP and events came back online before the in-game forum. don't forget you can access the forum (and CC) via GL's website
no avatar

Aston Mutley

Windows Phone

Wed Apr 15, 2015 9:25 am
SilverFireWolf wrote:

Could do mp no problem. Couldn't get on forum for the whole weekend!
And still waiting for a reply to my emails from last Friday!? 72 hours have well elapsed now!?
no avatar

HLunatikz

Fri Apr 17, 2015 7:18 am
Hello, it has been 3 days since I got no answer from CC, about the lost data from cloud sync. Ticket: 9800579

Mihai FromGameloft

Retired Community Manager

Sun Apr 19, 2015 4:25 am
Hello HLunatikz,

I see customer care has responded regarding your issue, were they able to fix your problem ?
If not, please get back to me and i'll see what i can do to help you.

Best regards
no avatar

HLunatikz

Sun Apr 19, 2015 9:59 am
Hello Mihai, I'm glad you answered :)
I still didn't get any answer, after they gave me ticket number, two days ago I received 720.000 credits, but I still didn't get my cars with upgrades or stars or ...anything except tokens ^^. It seems like there is still my data in your server. I already sent screenshots with previous items I had ^^
no avatar

Ajay Negi

Meerut, India

Sun Apr 19, 2015 11:55 am
i lost my data after update,i contacted customer care 5 day ago , three days ago they asked me for mac address
since then no reply
my ticket ID - 9807970
please help me
no avatar

JustAPlayer

Italy

Sun Apr 19, 2015 5:02 pm
I've lost data from cloud sync after updating the game during the night between 14th and 15th april. I submitted a request to CC in the morning of 15th april and a second one in the evening; later I recived two tickets ID 9803431 and 9804826, but I had no further contact.

In my profile I had about 68 cars, 10 MAXED and mostly PROED (Koenigsegg One:1, McLaren P1, Ford Shelby GT500, Mercedes-Benz Biome, SRT 2013 Dodge Challenger SRT8, Alfa Romeo 8C Competizione, Lotus Exige S Roadster, Ferrari 308 GTS, Nissan 370Z, Scion FR-S, Cadillac ATS), 2270 tokens, high level in the multiplayer leaderboard, seasons 1 2 3 completed, over 70% career, over 1100 stars, 155 (room full) pro parts waiting to be used and some kits waiting to be opened, some collection prizes waiting to be claimed.

Months ago I was banned for no reason (your fault), and I had to wait about one week before my account was restored.

Now my profile is lost because the cloud sync isn't working, when the last update was supposed to make cloud sync work better!?!

I feel like I wasted all the time playing this game over more than one year. I want my profile back as soon as possible! And a compensation too, for the prizes and the credits I couldn't win during the days I couldn't play.
no avatar

HLunatikz

Mon Apr 20, 2015 6:27 am
Seriously, GL's CC is such a joke, why don't you put a sticky to tell us what the hell is going on with lost profiles? there are many players with this issue and you really seem to not care at all. I'm deceived by GL.
EDIT: Finally got an answer, total of compensation: 1mil, gonna deal with it. Next time I will wait a month before updating. Thanks GL CC.
no avatar

tdmplay

Tue Apr 21, 2015 4:38 pm
I havent received any reply from the customer Care! I have sent my message 8 days ago, peale help me. My Tickets number is: 9821217 and 9826369.