Have you encountered an issue with the game or with your account? Let us know here.

Fabien FromGameloft

Community Manager

If you havent received any reply from our Customer Care, this is the right place to come! The Asphalt Team will check this thread all the time! Before posting, please read this instruction:

Our Customer Care team usually replies within 12 to 72 hours. However it might take up to 7 days if our Customer Care team has received a lot of messages; note that this rarely happens. We know that it might feel long, but please keep patient; we are doing our best to solve your issue as fast as possible.

Once you have contacted the Customer Care team, you will receive a Ticket Number. If ever you do not receive a reply within the time frame mentioned above, please post your ticket number right here in this thread.

You should receive a Ticket Number a few minutes after contacting the Customer Care Team for the first time. If you haven't received any Ticket Number, then contact our Customer Care once more.

To contact our Customer Care Team, please look for the "customer care" button in the menu of the game. This is by far the best way to contact us as many details about your account/device will be sent automatically with your message.

Only use the following address if you can't contact the Customer Care via the button in the game: http://support.gameloft.com/OnlineAndSocial/showSelection/283/
-------------------------------------------------------------------

Example of a valid submission:
I havent received any reply from the customer Care! I have sent my message 8 days ago, peale help me. My Ticket number is: 948406

-------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't reply anything else in this thread, or it will be removed.
Dont report cheaters elsewhere on the forum, otherwise your submission will be deleted.
no avatar

Aston Mutley

Windows Phone

Thu Apr 09, 2015 3:48 pm
Hi Fabien. I do have ticket number 9766421.
To save my fingers typing. Could you please check these threads to see, and hopefully understand, the PROBLEM many of us have.

Again this...

Apex Wednesday is putting us on cheater board

Cheater board or what?

Please put us out of our misery and let us know what went wrong and when this situation will be rectified!?
Yours faithfully
Aston

Hairy Scotsman

Veteran

Windows PC

UK / Windows

Thu Apr 09, 2015 4:08 pm
Same issue - Ticket 9768296. The worrying thing is CC don't want to acknowledge that they have a BIG problem.
The impression that I got was that CC seem to think that we are all cheaters. Nothing could be further from the truth.
Whatever happened to Innocent till proved guilty?
Hairy refers to my driving style.
Hair - I wish!

Fabien FromGameloft

Community Manager

Thu Apr 09, 2015 4:33 pm
As it is describe in the instruction of this thread above, please wait at least 72 hours before posting here.
Nevertheless, I will see what is your issue.
no avatar

Aston Mutley

Windows Phone

Thu Apr 09, 2015 4:39 pm
Thank you!! Much appreciated.

DriverDriver22

Veteran

Windows PC

Utopia

Thu Apr 09, 2015 9:13 pm
Aston Mutley wrote:
Hi Fabien. I do have ticket number 9766421.
To save my fingers typing. Could you please check these threads to see, and hopefully understand, the PROBLEM many of us have.

Again this...

Apex Wednesday is putting us on cheater board

Cheater board or what?

Please put us out of our misery and let us know what went wrong and when this situation will be rectified!?
Yours faithfully
Aston

Identical issue as aston Mutley and HairyScotsman, seemingly identical cause.
saw one leader board for apex, beat the top time, but saw completely different leaderboard after the run placing me in the 1200's.
since that instant, I cant get into an MP match without excessive wait times, if at all. Have timed out of empty rooms on several occasions.

ticket is 9769423

Spoke with a CC rep yesterday who swears my account has not been flagged AND who had a fellow employee test MP who had no issue.

Kindly re think telling people whove spent in excess of $100 on a free game that they shold wait 72 hours for you guys to merely manage
to send them an automated response , 18 hours after form filed, that tells them they need to clear their cookies and reboot.

Kiwi Claire

Grand Master

Windows PC

Fri Apr 10, 2015 9:00 am
Fabien FromGameloft wrote:
As it is describe in the instruction of this thread above, please wait at least 72 hours before posting here.

brilliant. Issue affects a 24 hr event - and we have to wait 72 hours for you to look into. What is the use of that?
My ticket ID: 9766404
It seems beating 52 seconds in a vehicle that can manage 48 seconds on a track - and we got placed onto cheater leaderboard and removed from normal multiplayer.... and not a word from GL 48 hrs later. Certainly not an apology for wrongful accusation.
no avatar

wingforce

Fri Apr 10, 2015 2:20 pm
I have sent twice a request via the support form not receive confirmation from the support, so I have no ticket #.
The dispatch or the reception but was confirmed on the website
Now I'll try it again here in the forum.

Here in the forum I can not create a new post

I can’t pick up my prices (Top25) from the APEX-Wednesday upgrade madness Cup, because I get an error message:
Network Failure. Please try again later
My internet connection works I can also go the other event (platinum Cu p) .

what should i do?
no avatar

Shivam Lamba

Sun Apr 12, 2015 1:40 pm
I haven’t received any reply from the customer Care! I have sent my message 4 days ago, please help me. My Ticket number is:9759730
no avatar

Aston Mutley

Windows Phone

72 hours have elapsed!!

Mon Apr 13, 2015 6:24 pm
Fabien FromGameloft wrote:

Hi to any of the Forum Moderators that are signed in at the moment!
I am still waiting, since last Friday night , for a response to my emails, messages to Fabian etc, regarding last weeks apex Wednesday debacle!! Yes I can play mp worldwide again, but I am very reluctant to use boosts on anything now in case I am labeled as a cheat!? Could you PLEASE read and reply on here or by email to let me know what the situation is!!
Thanks
PS. Just been able to get back on here!? Was there a problem over the weekend?