Have you encountered an issue with the game or with your account? Let us know here.
User avatar

Lap-T

Senior Member

Google Play (Android)
Posts

677

Re: Report cheaters here

Thu Apr 19, 2018 11:17 pm
MaartenS. wrote:
1. Zimu Tu / Player558837736
2. Wholesale cheating, not being able to crash, randomly 'bad connection' when driving into a wall, landing on roof/side when doing a barrel roll and not crashing (see video)
3. Multiplayer 19-04-2018
4. Windows PC
5. See below
6. YT Video: https://youtu.be/ErBTMkJgjs4
 

tipical lag for me
driving with the Aliens... 
no avatar

steffens89

Member

Windows PC
Posts

99

Location

Toronto , Ontario , Canada

Re: Report cheaters here

Sat Apr 21, 2018 12:51 am
Do we need to say anything about the cheat on windows Secret Lab Cup ? Why don't we AT LEAST try to upgrade our crap security !!!
Attachments
Screenshot (28).png
Screenshot (28).png (711.53 KiB) Viewed 171 times
no avatar

starscorpion250

Junior Member

Windows PC
Posts

16

Re: Report cheaters here

Sat Apr 21, 2018 8:08 am
Cheater user : alessandro t.
He is in chanpion league now In multiplayer (2000 something)
Flashing when hit the wall and no wreck when hit face on the walls (flashing and repair instant). Unfortunately took no screen shots cause was mad about it.
Too many hackers in that league to be honest.
User avatar

Lap-T

Senior Member

Google Play (Android)
Posts

677

Re: Report cheaters here

Sat Apr 21, 2018 10:39 am
Lol  :D
alessandro t. on Windows is a known member here...
memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=896586
driving with the Aliens... 
User avatar

alessandro_hc

Senior Member

Windows PC
Posts

1143

Re: Report cheaters here

Mon Apr 23, 2018 9:49 pm
starscorpion250 wrote:
Cheater user : alessandro t.
He is in chanpion league now In multiplayer (2000 something)
Flashing when hit the wall and no wreck when hit face on the walls (flashing and repair instant). Unfortunately took no screen shots cause was mad about it.
Too many hackers in that league to be honest.

2061 for be precise =) 
I'm sorry but I don't use cheats, don't flash if hit a wall, but wreck on it! And haven't instant repair, I drive Audi SE that allow me to catch you also if I wreck.. Maybe you haven't the suspect it was lag before accusated some one? Did you saw me flash during the race or as a viewer when race end? Saturday I had only first places, I think you saw me during the race, and almost times is lag! 
10 days ago I was sent on CB for a false positive and hack team check my profile and put me out after few hours.
Accusated some one without proof but only with the suspect isn't correct and is against the forum rules.. I never use a cheat in my life and is annoyng read my name with the accusation of to be a cheater. I have nothing to hide now and had nothing to hide 10 days ago! 
Next time report also map, race, date and screenshot.. so the team can check who is cheating and who is whining!
ID: Alfonso Tokyohhc Dagherottipo (Fb)\alessandro tokyohc (Xbox) on Windows;
Cars Completed: 171\176; Max: 167, Pro:174;
F1 Pro: 5\5;
Bikes Max\Pro: 10\10; 
Total Veichle Completed: 181\186; Max: 177, Pro: 184;
MP Car: Camaro SS, SLK SE, Audi E-tron SE, Sin R01
no avatar

starscorpion250

Junior Member

Windows PC
Posts

16

Re: Report cheaters here

Tue Apr 24, 2018 10:46 pm
alessandro_hc wrote:
starscorpion250 wrote:
Cheater user : alessandro t.
He is in chanpion league now In multiplayer (2000 something)
Flashing when hit the wall and no wreck when hit face on the walls (flashing and repair instant). Unfortunately took no screen shots cause was mad about it.
Too many hackers in that league to be honest.

2061 for be precise =) 
I'm sorry but I don't use cheats, don't flash if hit a wall, but wreck on it! And haven't instant repair, I drive Audi SE that allow me to catch you also if I wreck.. Maybe you haven't the suspect it was lag before accusated some one? Did you saw me flash during the race or as a viewer when race end? Saturday I had only first places, I think you saw me during the race, and almost times is lag! 
10 days ago I was sent on CB for a false positive and hack team check my profile and put me out after few hours.
Accusated some one without proof but only with the suspect isn't correct and is against the forum rules.. I never use a cheat in my life and is annoyng read my name with the accusation of to be a cheater. I have nothing to hide now and had nothing to hide 10 days ago! 
Next time report also map, race, date and screenshot.. so the team can check who is cheating and who is whining!

Yes I saw you during the race hiting walls left and right  and still going like nothing happened. You also took one big hit in the wall, your car flashed few times and came right back in front of me . I was right behind you so I could see everything very clear. Your car was flashing only when you were hitting walls. If it was lag your car should have this behaviour all the time, like others do. This is not a huge accusation and you dont have to get so defensive. It is just a game. Honestly I do not care if you are a senior member with tousands of posts here or even work for GL, my duty is to report suspected behaviour. 
You ordered me to present proof. Please tell me  what kind of proof do you want? Do you want me to hack your computer and look for something?
If you are not a cheater as you say you can laugh about it like others do and let GL to sort it out. And if I am a whiner than all the 400 pages here are full of whiners. Your logic.
User avatar

aguia

Senior Member

Windows PC
Posts

277

Re: Report cheaters here

Wed Apr 25, 2018 12:39 am
That signals are tipicall from hackers, the game is fully of them.

I catch another one on Multiplayer races (WIN 10)

The player hit the walls and instantely appears above me, land and continue right ahead of me.

Impressive.

Player: Mustafa K
Attachments
Mustafa K.jpg
Mustafa K.jpg (152.67 KiB) Viewed 85 times
User avatar

alessandro_hc

Senior Member

Windows PC
Posts

1143

Re: Report cheaters here

Wed Apr 25, 2018 7:19 am
starscorpion250 wrote:
Yes I saw you during the race hiting walls left and right  and still going like nothing happened. You also took one big hit in the wall, your car flashed few times and came right back in front of me . I was right behind you so I could see everything very clear. Your car was flashing only when you were hitting walls. If it was lag your car should have this behaviour all the time, like others do. This is not a huge accusation and you dont have to get so defensive. It is just a game. Honestly I do not care if you are a senior member with tousands of posts here or even work for GL, my duty is to report suspected behaviour. 
You ordered me to present proof. Please tell me  what kind of proof do you want? Do you want me to hack your computer and look for something?
If you are not a cheater as you say you can laugh about it like others do and let GL to sort it out. And if I am a whiner than all the 400 pages here are full of whiners. Your logic.








 

Dude...  I don't know what you see, but I know my races are always clean and I know what happen during an MP race running against other players.. In this game what you see and what happen maybe two different things because many times there are unsyncs between players or between player and server, that is called lag! It means doesn't matter what you saw because if there is unsyncs you don't know when is lag or when is a cheat..
Different is if you end the race and watch as viewer other players, in this case if someone use cheats you can see it. But what you report isn't a cheating but a sync gap between near racers.

When I play I often see players blinking or respawn after a wreck or fly or vanish and reappear in front of me or blinking when I pass them.. Cheating? not always, almost time are unsyncs because faster cars have more data to upload to server! So if I wreck and restart race with higher accelleration than you, it seems I respawn in front of you because my connection isn't cable but mobile (4g LTE, 4-8 Mbs) and server got to fix it after the upload of more data than yours because my car is faster and has more data to share with server than your despite slower internet connection. 
During the weekend, when there are more players in game, there is more lag! If you drive a car that is slower than mine there are more probability that it was lag and not cheat. And it happen always, not only in race we get togheter!
I write these things not for defense me, but for explain you what is lag. I have no interest to defense me, facts do it for me and hack team checked my profile recently, but I'd like to explain you differences between cheat and lag. 

I'm not a military colonnel and don't send orders to anyone, I ask you to respect the forum rules
https://forum.gameloft.com/viewtopic.php?f=1505&t=282765  
Not accusating other players, respect the thread form (map, race, platform, screenshot ecc) and, main important, read the 400 pages of this thread before post a comment.. If you check the 400 pages above, you can find many discussions and comments in the past that confirm what you saw was lag and not cheat. And if you have some doubt about it you can open a thread in Discussion or search on forum databse words "lag cheat" for having the point of view of other players. But not accusate some one without proof! Suspect aren't enough for accusated a player with 8000 MP races!

Hackers and cheaters are a serious problem in this game, but I think you never found one of them and the reason you lost so many times and come here to complain are because you aren't skilled enough! What is your MP car? You really think every time some player flash in front of you is a cheater??? That is comic if you think it!

Hack team are always welcome on my profile, I'm always happy to share my progress with them! Eleven days ago they check my profile and didn't find any abuse.. I usually play in MP with many members of forum and you are the first that accuse me of cheating!! Your accusations are ridicolous and are the proof you don't know the game and what meaning run against a cheater with Vulcan in +1800 league! 

Edit: check the Cracker's thread: 

viewtopic.php?f=1505&t=611691&p=3238997&hilit=lag+cheat#p3238997

Lag
ID: Alfonso Tokyohhc Dagherottipo (Fb)\alessandro tokyohc (Xbox) on Windows;
Cars Completed: 171\176; Max: 167, Pro:174;
F1 Pro: 5\5;
Bikes Max\Pro: 10\10; 
Total Veichle Completed: 181\186; Max: 177, Pro: 184;
MP Car: Camaro SS, SLK SE, Audi E-tron SE, Sin R01
User avatar

Lap-T

Senior Member

Google Play (Android)
Posts

677

Re: Report cheaters here

Wed Apr 25, 2018 11:04 am
starscorpion250 wrote:


 

agree with Alessandro, you have to learn to not believe everything you see on the screen...
I encourage you to have a close look at this video, both players are legit and while playing together int the same races they don't see the same things happening both sides :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GbK_Vu8ISGI&app=desktop
driving with the Aliens... 
User avatar

'rez

Moderator

Apple (iOS)
Posts

16249

Location

UK

Re: Report cheaters here

Wed Apr 25, 2018 12:04 pm
starscorpion250 wrote:
Cheater user : alessandro t.
He is in chanpion league now In multiplayer (2000 something)
Flashing when hit the wall and no wreck when hit face on the walls (flashing and repair instant). Unfortunately took no screen shots cause was mad about it.
Too many hackers in that league to be honest.

as Alessandro has explained - what you are seeing is lag. look at the vid Lap-T posted.

like most in the 400 pages you mention - you/they do not understand lag, you/they think that any blinking is cheating. that is not the case.