Have you encountered an issue with the game or with your account? Let us know here.
no avatar

Chtihanta

Windows PC

No reward after Grand Prix

Fri May 14, 2021 2:26 pm
Hello,

When playing to the race dedicated to Ferrari 488 EVO, I've finished 4th of the race after the final Tour.
Unfortunately , when I connected this morning, the race results were showing infinite looping.

Finally , a new race is today starting with Lamborghini Essenza, but no reward for the Ferrari race, I'm completely dissapointed !!
Is there any tip to recover ?

Thank you
Id : 29987
no avatar

Daiazun

Windows PC

Re: No reward after Grand Prix

Sat May 15, 2021 8:14 pm
Me too, help Gameloft please
no avatar

kaleesham0

Amazon TV

Mon May 17, 2021 5:09 am
i like this
no avatar

El1

Apple (iOS)

Thu Jun 03, 2021 4:46 am
Reward miss, withdrawn sounds familiar. I am actually tired of creating tickets that never gets tended to. Just this morning, I bought tuning kit, on the ad it stated clearly "Purchase this item to get 1,8 million fusion coin. I purchased the item and received "0" fusion coins. This is pure trickery and customer above. Others say it might be bug, if it is a bug why don't Asphalt CS respond to tickets created. I have spent over $200 on this game and have played it many years. 

on that note, 2 weeks ago, I won a 100k fusion coins from the weekly challenge. I saw 100k was added to my balance, sonmy balance went from 1,8 million to 1,9 million. Within seconds, the 100k disappeared (gone) while I did never spent it. 

it is really sad to say it, I am seeing this wonderful game go down to the toilet. Messing up a wonderful legacy.

For Ashphalt CS, in case you still care my game ID 4g3607. Or perhaps I should start reporting this to iTunes CS instead. This is very wrong on all levels.