no avatar

Tschaggelar

Windows PC

Re: Anti-Hacking League!

Sat Dec 01, 2018 10:48 pm
Lately I saw lots of players getting banned, you even managed to fully shutdown the cheating Faction "9pota." (sorry I'm not Russian thus i don't know how to correctly write that name). You also cleared "Killzone" and "~COIO3~. One thing I noticed tho is that ~COIO3~ and Killzone are slowly getting their members back - with their hacked accounts. This is something that has to be sorted out. Cheaters should never be allowed to return to the game under any circumstances. Make sure to delete ~COIO3~ and Killzone aswell, those guys mainly gained their progress through cheating. So much on the stuff you have done until now and what has to be done better in this case. Now I'm going to make a list about which factions cheated like crazy. Please take a look into those factions and make sure to ban all cheaters and shutdown the entire faction - no mercy for cheaters or people who support them.

1. Mohoxpom - ~1.3 Million Glory
Those guys have been using "Dauntless 4* in every war and in almost every breach. With wars usually lasting no longer than 1 hour they can get up to 5 wars a day. 5 wars a day means some players  breach up to 10 times a day. 1 full Dauntless 4 breach will set you back 420 GoldStars, 10 of them would mean those guys use 4200 GoldStars a day just for breaching units. The also use Nule III to win their fights which will also cost them quite a lot as 1 war usually involves at least 5 fights. Those guys often have no VIP levels even though they should all be sitting at 20. People like those guys are destroying it entirely for fair players.
Summary: Crazy Cheating - Ban all of the Cheaters and delete the Faction.

2. ~COIO3~ ~1.3 Million Glory
Those guys have been using full Dauntless 4 breaches in every war I have ever faced them in, making them just as bad as Mohoxpom. I have yet to see them using nukes only to win battles. Some of their guys seem to be banned, their faction is already gaining some old members back tho. That's a huge mistake you're making, never ever unban cheaters or only give them a 3 day ban. Ban those guys for good.
Summary:: Dauntless 4 Cheating and possible Nuke cheating - Ban all of the illegal players in the faction and delete the faction.

3. americaTOP ~750k Glory
Those guys started using Dauntless 4 in every war around half a year ago. Some guys had crazy jumps in Defense once the Drone Shields came out (mainly a guy called M@tias). I am pretty sure not everyone in this Faction is cheating but there are definitely some guys that used illegal methods to gain either dauntless or even GoldStars. Make sure to check those players closely and remove all of the cheating ones.
Summary: Definitly some Dauntless Cheating going on along with possible GoldStar cheating. Ban the cheating players and remove some Glory from the Faction to give legal Factions a chance to catch up.

4. Killzone ~490k Glory
Those guys are very special and definitely the biggest Cheaters on the list. You banned many of them but some are already back again. Those guys started using Dauntless 4 exclusively when the Drone Shields came out, also all of their defences jumped from arount 50k to about 300k. Like what? That's obvious GoldStar cheating alongside with Dauntless cheating. Those guys have to be banned as soon as possible with no chance to ever be unbanned again.
Summary: Crazy Dauntless and GoldStar cheating, ban all the cheaters and delete the faction.

Now those factions were the ones that obviously used some kind of **** to boost their glory and GoldStars. As I said before, you managed to close down 9pota. entirely, make sure you do the same with every cheating faction you encounter (exception being americaTOP as most of them seem to be legit).
I know this can't possibly b all of it, there is definitly more people cheating but those are the most obvious and most annoying ones. Factions like Samo or S!N!STER or WTOPM might also have cheaters inside them aswell but that's something you have to check as they seemed totally legit to me.
Screenshots showing the dogtags of the mentioned Factions can be viewed here: https://imgur.com/a/rI5Qr
I apologize for not uploading those Screenshots but there doesn't seem to be an option to upload more than 1 Screenshot at once.

As some final words I would like to thank you guys for starting that Anti-Cheating-League and already scoring some pretty nice hits against cheaters. But please, for the love of god, make sure they stay banned for good and punish them by deleting their factions. If you ban the players and leave the faction untouched they will just create new accounts and **** again - it has happened before.
Thanks for reading this wall of text and thanks in advance for any action taken,
Paff out

https://i.imgur.com/RG2YKxV.png
no avatar

Omid_Sh

Windows PC

Fri Dec 14, 2018 1:13 pm
I have a lot of screen shoot and movie aboute hackers activity.how i can send them for you?
no avatar

DK.73

Google Play (Android)

Wed Dec 19, 2018 2:48 pm
Bonjour 
S'avez-vous qu'il y a plus de faction qui joue dans une guerre de faction avec 2x20 protecteur de guerre 
allez [img][img]https://image.noelshack.com/minis/2018/51/3/1545228053-screenshot-20181212-155855-world-at-arms.png[/img][/img] demander des preuves mais j'ai envie d'arrêter de jouer c'est mon dernier recours 
reagisez vite votre jeu meurt
Attendre 3h une guerre de faction pour que  30min  après la guerre de faction soit  fini 
Ca ressemble pas a un jeu.
Bonne vacances et bonne fête de fin d'année
no avatar

DK.73

Google Play (Android)

Fri Dec 21, 2018 6:41 pm
no avatar

DK.73

Google Play (Android)

Fri Dec 21, 2018 6:51 pm
no avatar

DK.73

Google Play (Android)

Fri Dec 21, 2018 6:53 pm
no avatar

mahm3

Google Play (Android)

Wed Jan 16, 2019 6:45 pm
hi how r u?now i want reportfaction name:  Black listits dogtag is  13c:13c346all their account is hackers and u can check them they low level and all thier breaches is hack breaches with hack breach units they get all their gold stars by hack and inreased their faction glory by hack and their general said no one can banned themthink they may be pay money for one of customer care to not banned them or one of them work with customer car team now if u can not banned them why u banned alot players if u can not stop them u should back all banned accounts  now they may be pay money for customer care and i will not stop report them and report customer care by law and if no action will send this to gameloft and others Image
no avatar

mahm3

Google Play (Android)

Fri Jan 25, 2019 2:12 pm
Ok now we played against hacker faction they use just one hack account and use multi breaches why u not banned this faction when u ban one account they get another
=12.8pxU said fair play and u banned us and leave hackers and hacker factions now we played againstFactions name حلم العرب It's dog tags is 351:3514b4They use hacker account with level 32 and use multy breaches and no on banned this factions so where the fair play they have alot hacker accounts and when you ban one of this hack account they get anotherIf you fair you will banned this factionImageImage

netcode

Google Play (Android)

Reports and Discussion

Wed Feb 27, 2019 12:00 pm
Suggestion to MAKE IT EASIER that People can upload Material / Screenshots

- add the local drive UPLOAD Function, u need to upload Documents to an HOSTER first to copy and paste the URL. Nonsense

enable direct Upload Function that People are able to select recorded Material directly from their Harddrive or Device and doesnt need to upload it first on the .Net It safes alot of Time as this is a basic Option, enable it Guys. So many People dont like to put Minutes into Work for those Things.

Thanks
no avatar

mahm3

Google Play (Android)

Thu Feb 28, 2019 3:34 pm
i how are you 
now i want report some one pay money for customer care to let him know how to hack and then he make alot hacker accounts then play with these accounts on his faction and sell accounts to alot players this player name is ghost 
and have alot prove as his faction alwas win in 5 minutes and not banned and we reported this faction alot and no one care 
this faction name is Black list
its dogtage is 13c:13c346
and send some if thier breaches 
and hack accounts 
and faction screen shot 
this guy always pay money for customer care to not banned his factions and always pay to them money to let him know how to hack from long time 
Attachments
Screenshot_2019-02-28-15-54-58.png
Screenshot_2019-02-28-15-54-58.png (281.33 KiB) Viewed 184 times
Capture2.PNG
Capture2.PNG (244.27 KiB) Viewed 183 times
Capture.PNG
Capture.PNG (249.73 KiB) Viewed 185 times