Oksana_from_Gameloft

Retired Community Manager

Anti-Hacking League!

Mon Jan 15, 2018 4:20 pm
We salute you, Generals!

In this section you can report suspicious players with a screenshot. Please keep the thread clear of other messages.
Only reports of suspicious players.

Before doing this, please follow the below instructions:
1. State the username of the suspected cheater.
2. The reason why you suspect the user.
3. State the platform or device on which you encounter them.
4. Add a screenshot displaying the issue (if possible).We will investigate the situation as soon as possible.
-------------------------------------------------------------------
NOTE!
We are advising users to report players for suspicious activities through Customer Care, by using the in-game button.
Don't reply to anything else in this thread, or it will be removed.Don't report cheaters elsewhere on the forum, otherwise your submission will be deleted.
Attachments
War_2.jpg
War_2.jpg (878.9 KiB) Viewed 2415 times
Have a great war day, Generals!
no avatar

Lord Veyder2

Windows PC

Re: Anti-Hacking League!

Mon Jan 15, 2018 6:04 pm
User life loka, Killzone faction, Windows platform number TAG 5bb0a8: df77e9 player used hacking programs to illegally obtain medals and buy structures of attack and defense, through eventro kra with the use of cheat egine.
no avatar

TerriLee27

Windows PC

Tue Jan 16, 2018 1:59 am
Please respond to ticket number 14776137 re my report and screen shots on the faction Killzone
no avatar

ThomasVestergaard

Google Play (Android)

Tue Jan 16, 2018 4:43 pm
OBVIOUS tasks for GL Anti-hacking League:

1) Glory leaderboard (pvp players, iOs/Android): =MURO=, John Wick, Yargic and rest of the accounts above 1 million glory; They are cheaters. Everyone knows that. It is sooo obvious. Muro even edmits this (not so common for hackers to do, but yep, he does). Untill these players are removed from the leaderboard and their accounts perfectly banned from the game, there will be no actual glory to find in that leaderboard. As it is now, the leaderboard remains a complete freak-show. Sadly, it shows only how easy to hack World At Arms has obviously become.
Additionally, checking the accounts will reveal that their bases are also built through illegal means. 
No reason to post screen-shots and/or dog-tags of the players/leaderboard. That should be the noble, yet still very easy task for Gameloft to do.
Since these glory cheaters have been reported countless times but still not banned, I guess this anti-hacking league would surprise us all quite a lot if any of the players are to be actually banned.
So far, the RED report in-game-button, emails to CC-care and screenshots of the violaters have not worked. One can only wonder why!?

2) Consider banning the cc10 factions that use countless of Dauntless IV in every faction war. They are plenty. This rude and unintended behavior ruins the game for all legal playing factions. Former top-factions (legal cc10 factions) are now regrouping in new factions with cc9 or lower, as it seems the only way to avoid the hackers. It is a disgrace that Gameloft can't/won't bring this menace to an end. Again, one can only wonder WHY?
Glitch, hack or whatever method is used, the players in those CC10 factions apparently have unlimited Dauntless IV units. They are so powerful that it only takes averagely 15-20 minutes for the cheaters to win a war.
It has been ongoing for VERY long time now, Gameloft. Again, quite a lot legal, loyal users have reported this "issue" to the CC-care. Nothing is done to stop the problem. I have witnessed myself more than 20 of such cheating factions, estimating the number of cheaters to be much higher.
Recent war against faction MEXICO50 (figure out the dog-tag yourself, please), cc level 10, is a great example. It took them 16 minutes and only 8 breaches to end the war. All breaches consisted of 20xDauntless IV. They repeat these wars 6-7 times a day.
Now, buying 20 Dauntless IV costs about 400 gold medals. More than these players can actually earn from the war breaches. It is obvious that they HAVE unlimited stockpile of the mentioned breach unit - and they never payed the actual cost price to get them.

I think this Anti-Hacking league has a lot of exciting task ahead - cleaning the game and ridding us for hackers. Untill I see some actual results, it is only a postulate from Gameloft. Or - as many players have put it earlier - it will remain "broken promises".

I have send many screenshots of cheaters to CC-care. I really won't bother do that any longer. Because, in my case at least, the CC-care just didn't CARE. 

Good luck hunting hackers, Gameloft... I fear nothing will happen as usual, but hey, I might have underestimated you.

Regards S.
no avatar

ThomasVestergaard

Google Play (Android)

Wed Jan 17, 2018 10:23 am
No answer!?

I'm sorry if facts were too hard for you to digest, Gameloft... but this is actually how the game IS - as we speak.

Players believe that some hackers are paid by you to make the game more challenging for the rest of us. When our reports of hackers are ignored - or simply unanswered by CC-care - it is easy to believe that this scenario is true.

If you can promise me/us to actually do something about it - show some interest - well, then I will consider sending you some screenshots and dog-tags of the hackers.
But I need some feedback 1st. Won't help any further with this anti-hacking league project, untill I see some movement. We can't deal with more broken promises. Time wasted is... time wasted.

Show me some "true grit" from your side - then we can begin clean the game! Thanks.

Regards S.
no avatar

mahmm2

Amazon Mobile (Kindle)

Thu Jan 18, 2018 12:14 pm
hi how r u thank u for ur effort to let the game fair and banned all cheat players and hacker factions 
i want report
faction name حلم العربits dogtag is 351:3514b4 
this faction use hacker and trikes to always win in all wars they dont recharge and always use hacker and trikes to have alot medales breach units([color=#1d2129] useing all the free Dauntless 4 ) and use them to win all wars fast and u can check thier players did not recharge and always have alot breach medale units if u check them u will find they have thosand or millions medale breach units they got them by cheat and u can check thier accounts  they did not banned becuse they use thier high glory accounts in cheat [/color]
and they usesed hacker on spec op to win alot medales and use all these cheat to have alot medales and win all conquests and wars fast they get 100000 glory on weeks they was 400k glory now they 850k and won all these glory by cheat thanks
Attachments
حلم2.jpg
حلم2.jpg (508.19 KiB) Viewed 1823 times
no avatar

wartheft

Windows PC

Sun Jan 21, 2018 2:53 pm
HI Gameloft, 
This is Wartheft, General of RELOADED faction in under Windows System. 
I request you to give an explanation for Ticket No #TWL-83411-218 given against KILLZONE Faction 3 weeks back. Everyone know all the players in there are hacking and that I have personally taken all the proofs needed and update on the ticket. 
Further with the Global Conquest which took place from 5th Jan to 7th Jan we had them on our slot. They lost the GC and not even a single player played a single turn. Still they retain the Gold Crust. Seriously..? 

RELOADED Faction was one of the dominating faction with undefeated Global Conquest/Faction war for more then 2 years and were on top of the Leaderboard for more than 3 years and us spending the maximum on purchase. Until you reset all the Glory back to 10k and said that its a measure to remove Hackers. Since then most of the Top spending faction are still spending money on each and every thing while hackers are still using Cheat Engine 4,5,6....etc and 1000 times ahead of us who spend real money. 

Most of the players have already quit playing or quit spending on the game, the reason for sunset of most of the leading faction before Update 16. 

Once again I am posting all the screenshots I had assuming that you are still trying to remove the hackers off the grid. 
Expecting an manual and wise reply..

Oksana_from_GameloftWe salute you, Generals!

In this section you can report suspicious players with a screenshot. Please keep the thread clear of other messages.
Only reports of suspicious players.

Before doing this, please follow the below instructions:
1. State the username of the suspected cheater.
2. The reason why you suspect the user.
3. State the platform or device on which you encounter them.
4. Add a screenshot displaying the issue (if possible).We will investigate the situation as soon as possible.
-------------------------------------------------------------------
NOTE!
We are advising users to report players for suspicious activities through Customer Care, by using the in-game button.
Don't reply to anything else in this thread, or it will be removed.Don't report cheaters elsewhere on the forum, otherwise your submission will be deleted.
Attachments
Killzone Lost GC.JPG
Killzone Lost GC.JPG (305.37 KiB) Viewed 1690 times
no avatar

mahmm2

Amazon Mobile (Kindle)

Mon Jan 22, 2018 12:48 pm
hi how r u
i want report 
this faction use cheat to win
most of this faction players 
useing all the free Dauntless 4 in breach and won wars fast by this cheat they got thiis medales breach units by cheat and they not recharge just cheat and no one banned them maybe becuse they use hack and trikes by thier high glory accounts u can check them and thier wars and sent screenshot of the faction thanks
Attachments
حلم2.jpg
حلم2.jpg (508.19 KiB) Viewed 1669 times
no avatar

mahmm2

Amazon Mobile (Kindle)

Mon Jan 29, 2018 11:24 pm
hi now i reported the cheat faction alot and no one care can i ask u why u not banned the hacker players?
this faction use high glory account to hack is that ok and is that why u not banned them?
this faction use cheat to win they use high glory players and old accounts to get free medale breach units and they won all wars in 30 minutes by hack and used old accounts and high glory players to hack and no one banned them
they did not recharge and no one of this faction recharge and just get medales with hack and get free medale breach units by trikes and hack and u can check them
Attachments
حلم2.jpg
حلم2.jpg (508.19 KiB) Viewed 1558 times
no avatar

zucks1

Google Play (Android)

Tue Jan 30, 2018 9:55 pm
FACTION FULL OF CHEATERS USE NOTHING BUT DAUNTLESS
Attachments
Screenshot_20180130-141808.png
Screenshot_20180130-141808.png (613.73 KiB) Viewed 1536 times