Gabriel from Gameloft

Retired Community Manager

Windows Phone

Hi Persian, after you submit a ticket to Customer Care, an automatic email is sent to you. Please check your spam folder and share the ticket id with us.

afaqahmed786

Pakistan

My ticket ID 13236845 
Dear Customar Care Agent ;
I Lost my Account I buy a new phone and my progress is lost even i didnot remember my old email of Apple ID i want you to please help me in getting my account so i can keep playing my game.Also I did many purchase of Gold Stars from my account Please Solve my Issue as soon as Possible.Waiting for your Reply :-)
no avatar

hewlett

ticket ID = 13113093

im player world at arms
my Google+ https://plus.google.com/113416444987897521199
my Dogtag is 4888ab:cba788

Saya sudah mencoba untuk log in dan masih profil lama dan tidak permainan aku sedang berjalan. Jadi aku merasa tidak aman karena tidak bisa menyimpan permainan terakhir saya bermain. Tolong bantu saya untuk memperbaiki profil saya dan saya dapat melanjutkan permainan dengan tenang

I've tried to log in and still the old profile and not the game I was walking.
So I feel insecure because they can not save the last game I played.
Please help me to improve my profile and I can continue the game with calm

Attachments
not saved.png
not saved.png (179.98 KiB) Viewed 636 times
no avatar

Drake17

Eggburton don't keep your hopes up I've been waiting for months to have my problem fixed and nothing and worse your problem is false accusations of hacking or suspicious activities it will NEVER GET FIXED i had to abandon a high level account awhile back. 

oh and **** GAMELOFT
no avatar

Drake17

12955607,12824641,12894863 those are the tickets and i expect 1500 to 3500 gs as compensation

afaqahmed.me

Pakistan

ticket ID 13261049.

ArcherArios

i have some problems with the solo event
first ticket i send was saturday when the solo event ended and i didnt get the reward ticket id 13358090
the second ticket i send was a few minutes ago with same problem
ticket id 13377500 
i hope both  problems are fixed soon
no avatar

rx2rybk

Banned my account becasue of glitch. Gabriel still has the cheek to say that he could not find any errors on his side. Can I asked why unbanned my account after I sent few more emails? If I am hacking or cheatings, Gameloft should not have unbanned my account!
Thank you for your reply.
We have investigated your account and we haven't found any errors on our side.
We are sorry about this situation, but unfortunately we cannot unban your account.

We owe it to our loyal players to preserve a fun, competitive and fair playing environment.

Thanks a lot and sorry for the inconvenience.

Best regards,
-------------------------------
Gabriel

​Another Customer care agent wrote:
Hello,
 We would like to inform you that the ban period for your account has come to an end, and thus, you can now access the game.

Please confirm that everything is back to normal.

Kind regards,

Alyona
Customer Care Agent
​And finally third customer care agent wrote;
Hello!

Thanks for the response.

All the resources have been reset after unban.
We cannot restore them.

Should you have any other questions, please let me know.

Sincerely,
Anna
Customer Care Agent

​IS THIS A JOKE BY GAMELOFT???? BANNED AND UNBANNED ACCOUNT FROM PLAYERS JUST BECAUSE OF THE GLITCH AND NOT WILLING TO ACCEPT THE FACT??? UNBANNED AND RETURN THE ACCOUNT BUT ALL RESOURCES RESET TO BEGINNING??? WHAT A BIG JOKE BY GAMELOFT! CAN SOMEONE STAND OUT AND RESOLVE THIS ISSUES????
no avatar

KIKICHI

on my device game loading stuck at 37%... it is also on my friends device... I deleted game and install again but it does not work... :(
no avatar

NHK

Ticket ID 13560710, 13563466