no avatar

Khalid88

My ticket number 12317055 .i hope you help me soon
no avatar

Khalid88

Ticket 12274372 .a week finished
no avatar

muppinator

12085188 submitted august 3, 2016. Still no reply almost 3 months later... wow....
no avatar

Danyel_Dan

Ticket 12430561 R3v3ng3 bought some items from black market and didn't received them
Ticket 12448586 Niko account stuck at level 35 with almoust 90k exp is not increasing, cant play lottery, didnt received mentor reawards, cant fight in war. Maybe here someone will have more time to rezolve the issues that we are having especially that we are the ones spending money
no avatar

Caprar_Narcisa

Il numero del ticket e 12456683 per favore posso avere una risposta non posso fare bracce nella guerra e bloccata non ricevo il premio giornaliere non si può giocare cosi
no avatar

slacksAlot

I have no ticket number- I have email customer support 3 days ago and no reponse. I sent another email tonight and still no reponse or ticket number.I am level 30 and can not access underwater base- Tells me I must be Level 28 or higher. It also locks me out of my underwater base! Please advise me who to contact"

BÜnnyGirl

Windows PC

Hi
I won the last solo events but I didn't take my rewards. it happened several times . please give me back my rewards.
Tiket Number : 12562429
no avatar

eugenlili

Husi, Romania

Your ticket ID is 12607279
Your ticket ID is 12582467
Your ticket ID is 12553307
Your ticket ID is 12525728
Your ticket ID is 11517913
I did not receive awards.
no avatar

YankeeBob

East Brewton, Alabama U.S.A.

I'm sorry to be saying this to all of you but;
"The front porch light is on, but there is nobody home but the kids. And, they are not answering the door."
It's not hard to understand why.
The "cold hard" truth is, when you have thousands of customers pounding on your front door for answers and the people in charge; like the parents, aren't home to guide and support the kids who are left behind to answer the door . . . well, you get the picture.
I've seen this done with other online games played on Facebook and MySpace.
GL can't shut down WAA due to a legal issue when involving customers spending money in the game.
There's a whole list of online money transfer laws that would apply.
Doing so would lead them into a losing law suit, and the rest of their money making games would be at risk.
So, the next best thing is to make customers in WAA lose interest, drop below the customer "players" quota, file a loss and shut down the game legally.
Do you see the pattern?
You have two options . . .
Quit playing the game and be done with it, or . . .
Keep playing, spend "NO" money and wait it out.
For those of you who have spent a large amount of your hard earned money in this game . . . I'm sorry.
To those who have spent little to NO money in this game . . . "SMART!"
After all, this "IS" a free game platform.
Any questions?