no avatar

killamike2357

Windows Phone

My unresolved ticket number is 17142238. The ticket was created on Monday, November 12th.

HAINGUYEN85

Windows PC

LOSS OF BASE AND GOLD STAR  When the global conquest last week ended, my account was banned, one week after the GL unlocked my account, my base was gone, and the gold was swapped from 57,000 stars with GL deductible. There are still 14,000 stars, maybe this is some confusion of GL, these gold stars and my base I bought with my real money, if necessary I will give the purchase invoice to GL, hope GL check and restore my account
- Window platform
- My ticket: 17867176
Thank you very much, GL
no avatar

Коля Мороховский

Google Play (Android)

Hello, my account has been blocked. Because of the game with cheats. In fact, I never used cheats, but, as I later learned, I joined the clan with the cheaters, as I later learned. I hope for a fair decision, because I have been playing your game for 4 years and have never used cheats, and I do not use
no avatar

raj89899595

Google Play (Android)

Hii madam my A8 data are delete PLEASE YOU CAN GIVE MY DATA .
no avatar

ELVAN007

Google Play (Android)

After finishing an event with top 20 didn't get any reward GOLDEN RIDE

BÜnnyGirl

Windows PC

Dear GameLoft...I am playing on the Windows. Everything is perfect but there are two major problems. First, I have done all achievements, except Safety first, When Im gonna do this challenge, I will encounter with err synchronization while I have its trophy in my base!!! The second problem is Im playing this game for about 4 years and my Development ficility shows the message, You have reached the maximum structures...Its more than 3 years that I cant build structures via Development ficility!!! I will show the pictures!!! Thank you very much! 
Ticket Number: 18862263

Best Wishes,
BÜnny
Attachments
World at Arms - Wage war for your nation! 9_2_2019 1_34_58 PM.png
World at Arms - Wage war for your nation! 9_2_2019 1_34_58 PM.png (1.82 MiB) Viewed 88 times
World at Arms - Wage war for your nation! 9_2_2019 1_37_34 PM.png
World at Arms - Wage war for your nation! 9_2_2019 1_37_34 PM.png (1.99 MiB) Viewed 90 times
World at Arms - Wage war for your nation! 9_2_2019 1_36_55 PM.png
World at Arms - Wage war for your nation! 9_2_2019 1_36_55 PM.png (313.96 KiB) Viewed 89 times

BÜnnyGirl

Windows PC

Dear GameLoft

I have been banned for some unknown reasons!!! I don't understand why you did this! I said fix my account's problems!! Not to banned it!
I was doing my Global Conquest and this happened,,,,Not Happy!!!
My ticket ID: 18960817

Sincerely,

BÜnny
Attachments
World at Arms - Wage war for your nation! 9_21_2019 6_40_56 AM.png
World at Arms - Wage war for your nation! 9_21_2019 6_40_56 AM.png (1.66 MiB) Viewed 76 times

BÜnnyGirl

Windows PC

Dear GameLoft
Wish you all a Happy week! My account has been banned due to no resasons! It's about 10 days! 
Please fix such a problem! :'( :'( :'(

Ticket ID: 19007355

Sincerely,

BÜnny

BÜnnyGirl

Windows PC

Dear GameLoft,

[b]I play this Game for about 4 yrs. I played Honest!*spent my time* I'm a logical person!

I have received a letter with this theme[/b],
Dear player,
We have investigated your account and we haven't found any errors on our side, therefore your account remains banned.
You have been identified as performing one or more actions that are considered illegal according to our Terms of Use.
See below for a list of the possible offenses that could have led to the suspension of your account.

Thank you very much for respond! and the Team GameLoft. 
[b]First: If we read the first line...Haven't found any errors on our side...This statement is full of Bugs!...I don't understand, If there were no problems from your side, then all problems were solved!
Second: If we read statement 2...You have been identified as performing one or more actions that are considered illegal according to our Terms of use...I don't get it!...I did nohing illegal!...When I was installing this game, I have received no message that, please accept our terms of use to continue installation and there were no description about your terms of use!!!
You, Don't see any other way.
I still have my ticket...You are bound and I am owed!
Ticket Number:     
[/b]19015687

[b]Sincerely,
BÜnny[/b]