BÜnnyGirl

Windows PC

Hello dear GameLoft!
Unfortunately for some unknown reasons! Our HQ gifts got zero. It was at Level 39 before! Plz fix such a problem!
ticket ID is 15430347
Thank you very much!

Faction Name: WhiteHouse

Best regards!

BÜnnyGirl

Windows PC

Hello dear GameLoft!
Unfortunately for some unknown reasons! Our HQ gifts got zero. It was at Level 39 before! Plz fix such a problem!
ticket ID is 15490415
Thank you very much!

Best regards!

BÜnnyGirl

Windows PC

Hello Dear GameLoft!
Wishing you a happy Time. I have installed the new update, But There is no arctic base for me. My expedition ship shows the previous update message! Please guide me what to do to fix it!Thank you very much!
ticket ID is 15493175
no avatar

Korlich

Google Play (Android)

GL either make a game with tech support og don't make a game at all. You are waisting other peoples time as it is right now!
no avatar

Alec33

Google Play (Android)

My ticket is 15546893
no avatar

snowy163

Google Play (Android)

I got no answer for two Tickets, ID: 15715687 and 15786193.
The first Ticket was answered, but I had more Problems and then suddenly nobody did answer my questions. I'm already waiting for 14 days and 5 days for the second ticket. )-:
no avatar

Marauder-2003

Windows PC

Your ticket ID is 15886905.

Sun May 27, 2018 3:57 pm
Your ticket ID is 15886905, i.have not received any response at all. ticket filled day of issue. 5-19-18.
no avatar

simonckfhk

Google Play (Android)

My ticket ID is 15322391. Created since 27th, Feb, 2018. My issues are :

1. I lost the Arctic Soldier which I got it from event, but the system took it back from the incident on 27, Feb, 2018. It cost 200 GS to buy it back !
2. I lost 35 Inventory Slots.
3. I lost 35 Commander Items.

I just want to know the procedures of CS dealing with ALL case.

For a paid player, I provided all evidence to GL, if GL confirmed my lost, why not compensate to us first, then investigate the issue at development team ?

Let's see how GL **** honest player :(Post by Razvan From Gameloft Retired Community Manager on 27 Apr 2016 20:42)

We do not have a timeline for when a bug will be fixed but the developers are working on them.Known Issues:

"Checking for update" stuck - Under investigation, fix is underway
Breach, replays and reports have different stats and outcome - Under investigation
Private message not sent/ not received as player appears to be offline - Under investigation
Spectating players still have their turret active during war - Under investigation
Game freezing when trying to fuse units/vehicles - Under investigation
Game synchronizing when donating in Battle Rush upgrade from Faction HQ - Under investigation

Is it fair for players to wait for a unlimited of time for a compensation ?

GL can compensate and investigate the issue at the same time, I don't understand how can GL link the compensation with your technical work!!!!!

Players' lost was very realistic, I sent CS evidence about the lost items, if GL confirm my lost, then compensate me, that's all ! I won't bother you any more , I just want to get back my lost !

CS told my that development team need time to confirm my lost and I should wait for a unlimited of time ? W.T.F !

GL, are you going to **** me or all players ? You can't confirm my lost at this moment, how can you confirm my lost half year later ? It's common sense , ok ?

My lost were not only the items, but also the items bonus ! That means, I lost bonus point daily while waiting for your unlimited time of investigation !

Finally, I just want to tell ALL of the players, DON'T BUY any items in-game unless GL improve the CS quality.

GL,
Please be honest, be logical, confirm players' lost, compensate the actual lost at once, and investigate the issue at your working progress. Don't put technical issue in front of players' actual lost, they are no correlation !

Compensation is very easy, we will spend them into the game, don't be too stingy! Do it and save your good will and reputation now.

Again, my ticket ID is 15322391. Created since 27th, Feb, 2018.
no avatar

Andreas_S Smidt

Google Play (Android)

Your ticket ID is 16338662 has not been answered, except developers will look at it. It was filed July 18th. Come on GL you can do better than that.

BÜnnyGirl

Windows PC

Hello dear GameLoft!
Unfortunately for some unknown reasons! Our HQ gifts got zero. It was at Level 43 before! Plz fix such a problem!
and sometimes some players get Kicked Automattically.

ticket ID is 16968488
Thank you very much!

Best regards!