no avatar

stark_zephyre

hey gl i had purchased gold stars but i havent been credited .. my ticket is 11354500
please credit the gs or lese i will never buy anymore from you.
no avatar

stark_zephyre

still not recieved answer to ticket 11354500

Dog tag : 43fef:008288
stark from ZEPHYRE 1
no avatar

Alexander_Nguyen-Dang

I came second in the Captain IV event for conquerer and haven't received a reward i find this unfair and unjust as i have had to defeat other players to go into that 2nd position
11382484 is my ticket id
Please follow up on this issue
no avatar

peterez07

Please check my ticket: 11415785..i got banned for no reason on 13 march 2016.
no avatar

Emrah_AĞDERE

My acc got banned due to suspicial actings u say.i never used any hack pls reopen my game ticked id: 11429047--11436698 ,pls help me thanks
no avatar

JIMMY-DA-JEW

11440591    tH
no avatar

Samad951

10819273 <------ ticket...plz unban me i am waiting for months now
no avatar

bangarawa

My ticket ID is 11579283

And my another problem is Sync bug, when i try to donate in faction HQ , i got the msg that my game will synchronized, i am having this problem from last 4 months
no avatar

richROC

My ticket ID is 11534189
It's more than 2 weeks and I got no answer from customer care. Pls help.
no avatar

!WARLOCK!

Hi guys

Ticket number: 11671114 needs fixed at the earliest.
I play this on Win10 laptop. Since past few days my game crashes every time I switch to another application on my laptop. i was looking to buy GS pacakges in order to buy the items on sale in the shop. But when I get redirected to the browser for finalising the purchase, the game crashes every time. This is very frustrating as I have been waiting for the sale since past few weeks.. The sale is for another 2 days and few hours, please prioritise this issue so that I can complete the purchase. Keep in mind that failing to do so , is a loss of revenue for you guys as well!
In case it will take long, you can also suggest me any alternative payment method so that i can complete the transaction and buy the GS packages.

Thanks

Player name: !WARLOCK!
Faction: EMPOWERED
DOGTAGS: c20c6c:94765b
Platform: Win10