Ana FromGameloft

Community Manager

Google Play (Android)

If you haven't received any reply from our Customer Care, this is the right place to come! The WAA Team will check this thread all the time! Before posting, please read this instruction:

Our Customer Care team usually replies within 12 to 72 hours. However it might take up to 7 days if our Customer Care team has received a lot of messages; note that this rarely happens. We know that it might feel long, but please keep patient; we are doing our best to solve your issue as fast as possible.

Once you have contacted the Customer Care team, you will receive a Ticket Number. If ever you do not receive a reply within the time frame mentioned above, please post your ticket number right here in this thread. 

You should receive a Ticket Number a few minutes after contacting the Customer Care Team for the first time. If you haven't received any Ticket Number, then contact our Customer Care once more.

To contact our Customer Care Team, please look for the "customer care" button in the menu of the game. This is by far the best way to contact us as many details about your account/device will be sent automatically with your message. 

Only use the following address if you can't contact the Customer Care via the button in the game: http://support.gameloft.com/OnlineAndSo ... ction/218/
-------------------------------------------------------------------

Don't reply anything else in this thread, or it will be removed.
no avatar

Taliathan

Ticket numbers - 11295984 and 11304240 thank you very much. !Taliathan! of S!N!STER

Ana FromGameloft

Community Manager

Google Play (Android)

Hi there,

I've informed the Support team about your tickets. PLease have a bit of patience until you will receive an answer ;)

Best regards!

Sadequr R Jewel

Dhaka, Bangladesh

;) :lol:
no avatar

ritwik213

Hi there,i have logged 2 tickets using the ingame customer care option in december 2015,i have not received any information after 2-3 emails from customercare asking for screenshots,i had send the screen shots and there is no reply till now. the ticket numbers are : 11013046, 11050457.the problems for both the tickets were not receiving any gold stars after the special operations battle.
    ~ROBINHOOD~
Dogtag:55a7cc
Faction: CARPE DIEM
Platform:Windows

no avatar

TANGO 41A

Redditch, United Kingdom

When you use the link at the bottom of your page, you get no reply so you cannot tell if your problem is being looked at.  I am stuck @35% loading and trying to get back into the game.  Player:  Tango 41A,     ID Tag: e200: b962a    Faction:  Mantiss    Platform: Windows 10   Pc:  Lenovo Z51  -  i7 Chip - 16Gb Ram - 100Mb Fibre Optic Broadband (No Wireless !!)
no avatar

TANGO 41A

Redditch, United Kingdom

Well thanks for the absolute lack of response - Customer Care ? A Joke !
no avatar

Than Manh

Macao, China, Macau

Hi!
My game account get banned. I have report my ticket ID to Customer care but no answer.
Please help me.
My ticket ID 11335352
Thanks
no avatar

curien

My ticket numbers : 11349454 and 11349463, please give me a answer ASAP, THX !
no avatar

eggburton

Hi, I've had no response from ticket 11361297 regarding an incorrect banning 2 days ago.

However, i was unbanned and GL admitted this was their fault (via someone who emailed directlyto GL on behalf of 18 or so others banned in error).

So imagine my face when i log in today and I'm banned AGAIN for the usual "suspicious activity".... is this acceptable? I think not. Banned twice in 24 hours is very poor service to a loyal player of this game for years.

Can someone please:
Check my ticket
Unban my account
Compensate me for loss of gold medals, event rewards (for me and my faction)
And last, but not least, make sure it doesn't happen again tomorrow :o)

Cheers then
Eggburton
General of <SPARTAN>