no avatar

Lone _Wolf

Apple (iOS)

Faction did not get GC reward!

Tue Jul 09, 2019 4:56 pm
Hello, this past weekend my faction participated in Global Conquest. We placed first in it but we still haven’t gotten the rewards for placing first. Everyone got there individual player rewards from the player leaderboard, but no one got the faction rewards for placing first. Please tell me if you need something else to prove we didn’t got them. My factions name  is    cc1 4 gc
no avatar

Oldgold06

Google Play (Android)

Re: Faction did not get GC reward!

Wed Jul 10, 2019 4:02 pm
Hello, This past weekend I participated in the Golbal Conquest event and my faction, Alpha Omega, placed 2nd in the event. I had a 4th place finish in the individual board and received my award but I have yet to receive the faction award. Other members that participated in the event received their faction award but as today I have to receive anything. My username is Gen Powell
no avatar

Oldgold06

Google Play (Android)

Re: Faction did not get GC reward!

Sat Jul 13, 2019 2:54 pm
Oldgold06 wrote:
Hello, This past weekend I participated in the Golbal Conquest event and my faction, Alpha Omega, placed 2nd in the event. I had a 4th place finish in the individual board and received my award but I have yet to receive the faction award. Other members that participated in the event received their faction award but as today I have to receive anything. My username is Gen Powell