Something is not right? You have a suggestion to make? Let us know right here, right now!

kamianta

Windows PC

Hello, Adam. Ads were working or not working previously, but today I get black window instead of ad and must restart game.
Happy member of WolfPack.
----
Just a reminder - don't invest into GL gambling, get what RNG gives you and be happy.

Hakaru

Google Play (Android)

After two ads i can still watch some more but with no effect.
It doesn't change much for me, but i guess it could be more annoying for other players.
Level 160
Platform/Server : Android/Eur
694 unique dragons
Main team members lvl 100 8*: Ra, Fall, Autumn, Taiyi Zhenren, Momo'tu
Who's next team member ? Is it a divine, a legendary or an ancient ?
Is it for classic fights or for the dungeon ?

Collection wish list : Heimdall, Ultimate Chronos, Zephujin, Koth'ez, Death Knight, Exoplanet

LoriN

Google Play (Android)

I truly believe that the "problem" is that after watching our 2 alloted videos (breeding and hatching), the blue arrow above both is still available and the option to watch a video is still available. So players are "tricked" into believing they can still watch a video and get rewarded. It is kind of false advertising on your part -- pun actually not intended. After reading all the replies in this thread, I am not the first person to explain this as happening, others have mentioned it too. I know that I for one, can't remember if I've watched two videos already in the last 24 hours -- sometimes I can't remember what I ate for breakfast! LOL

I have also noticed that when I do successfully watch an ad, I have to wait sometimes up to 10 seconds for the "claim prize" screen to pop up. During this time, I sit there and do not touch a thing until it appears. If I touch anything (collect gold or whatever), I fear it will mess it up.
Changed profile pic because some were making assumptions about my team.

Solarex

Dragon Mentor

Google Play (Android)

Nothing mentioned about the ads in the next week update.

I suppose that the issues are still in progress.:-(
no avatar

Beba1963

Apple (iOS)

PUBBLICITA

Sat Apr 17, 2021 6:01 pm
when will you definitively solve the problem of advertising?  I've been missing out on daily rewards for about 2 months, including gems!

Solarex

Dragon Mentor

Google Play (Android)

Hi Adam and Nesi,

Last days is not posiible to watch the ads properly.

A lot of players are complaining that the ads are freezing (black screen) and have to restart the game each time.
no avatar

Lam23m

Apple (iOS)

Most of the time my problem is - I can watch the videos, but  I don't get the rewards.
no avatar

Somnam07

Apple (iOS)

Same problem here. Symbol appears above hatchery and breeding, can click and watch videos but once it is finished I do not get the reward.

wojtek869

Windows PC

Polska

Problem of chating is solved, but now no possible to play video for free stepping stones or enchanted mataerials.
So, one thing is solved, but next ones is with bug :(
GL please fix it
Recruitment Code: f44046 Windows [EUR]
Started playing: November 6, 2017;
757 unique dragons :)
Member of DMD Win Eur - BEST clan ever!

Solarex

Dragon Mentor

Google Play (Android)

Yes. The ads totally dissappered. :-(