Something is not right? You have a suggestion to make? Let us know right here, right now!

Sannee

Apple (iOS)

Denmark

Re: New Boss question

Sat Apr 17, 2021 4:00 pm
I couldnt wait, Lef. So there you go. I bought them.
With the relic trader one, do you think the odds of getting exploration, breeding and hatching relics are the same? I just got two exploration relics.... of to a great start with that one ;-) lol.
:-*

snapdragon33

Veteran

Windows PC

USA, tennessee

Sat Apr 17, 2021 5:40 pm
thanks for the info starryeyed, but that is a bummer, 20000 gems.  i guess they won't be in my future like the enchanment dragons,  so it goes. off to pet my dragons again maybe get a few extra gems, can't even count on Otto any more either,  as he has gone insane, some days 5 spins. some days 20.
Snapdragon33
Proud Member of  The Crazy Train Gang
Windows 10 pc (Eur- Gold)
Gift and Play Daily
Referral Code:  9c460
Hope Springs Eternal
Treat others as you wish to be treated. 
no avatar

Memetrainer

Google Play (Android)

Sat Apr 17, 2021 7:36 pm
As starryeyed said the overlord boss gives you x2 everything also the power of new bosses, so x8 ticket, 2 keys etc..
That's pretty broken cause you can avoid to buy relic for money or sigill chest from whale market.

Sannee

Apple (iOS)

Denmark

Sat Apr 17, 2021 8:26 pm
Broken?

Edit... i mean, i dont think the sigil keys are worth the money, but you need it for overlord... Overlord is in fact broken.
:-*

Hakaru

Google Play (Android)

Sat Apr 17, 2021 9:28 pm
Memetrainer wrote:
As starryeyed said the overlord boss gives you x2 everything also the power of new bosses, so x8 ticket, 2 keys etc..
That's pretty broken cause you can avoid to buy relic for money or sigill chest from whale market.

Spending 20k gems for common sigils...even daily, i'm not sure it's even close to replace the equivalent in premium sigils in the whalemart.
The relic part is decent but tbh most players don't use relics on regular basis, it's more for comfort than a real bonus.
The ticket part is the more interesting, maybe the only one which can be considered broken.
Level 160
Platform/Server : Android/Eur
694 unique dragons
Main team members lvl 100 8*: Ra, Fall, Autumn, Taiyi Zhenren, Momo'tu
Who's next team member ? Is it a divine, a legendary or an ancient ?
Is it for classic fights or for the dungeon ?

Collection wish list : Heimdall, Ultimate Chronos, Zephujin, Koth'ez, Death Knight, Exoplanet