Something is not right? You have a suggestion to make? Let us know right here, right now!

soukupmi

MVP / Dragon Elder

Apple (iOS)

Re: New Boss question

Fri Apr 16, 2021 6:36 pm
Memetrainer wrote:
...would like to get an answer from someone who got it 

both starryeyed and Moon Rabbit have it. And they both said it works as described here:
posting.php?mode=quote&f=1804&p=4144210&curpage=flist#pr4144110
A dragon, a dragon,
I swear I saw a dragon....

Recruitment code: bcf3ba
Playing on iOS [EUR], started 16.1.2015
Clan: Dragon Addicts

Join us at the Wiki - http://dragon-mania-legends.wiki/Main_Page

Moon Rabbit

Windows PC

Fri Apr 16, 2021 6:43 pm
Only gold. I'm still waiting on the four new powers. I won't collect them until tomorrow. I do not know if relics, tickets etc... will double UNTIL then.
The earth will tremble before the might of Moon Rabbit
add me code: e0ef3

starryeyed

Apple (iOS)

Greece

Fri Apr 16, 2021 6:56 pm
I got Overlord the moment it became available and since then have been harvesting the amounts of resources I've stated above - I rest my case 🙄
iOS EUR_Wahóóóóó clan
Started July 2018_784 unique dragons
Team (lvl 100/8*): Crumbly, Skully, Freyja, Chrono Odin, Oi'ra

Moon Rabbit

Windows PC

Fri Apr 16, 2021 7:02 pm
Not questioning you Starry but have yet to test the new four and don't want to confuse anyone. My experience is exclusive at the moment to gold.
The earth will tremble before the might of Moon Rabbit
add me code: e0ef3

Sannee

Apple (iOS)

Denmark

Fri Apr 16, 2021 8:43 pm
Still want to know if they are worth it... Im still considering...
:-*

starryeyed

Apple (iOS)

Greece

Fri Apr 16, 2021 9:17 pm
Sannee wrote:
Still want to know if they are worth it... Im still considering...

It depends - we all have different criteria when it comes to the value of a specific product; there're people who believe that an €8k Kelly is a worthwhile investment, whereas others would laugh at a bag with this price tag. 

As a collector I go after each and every new dragon and I want to have a complete collection - GL permitted ofc 😜, [yeah Purple Thorn, Mountain Lord and Marine dragons I'm looking at you!]. I've previously mentioned that I find the a. ench tickets and b. relics bosses extremely valuable as the amounts of resources - combined with Overlord - they'll be providing are enormous in the long run. Ench tickets are super good not only for max enchanting my top dragons but also for my DCP score, and relics are a very good alternative to avoid spending my gems for breeding/hatching [due to my at times impatient nature]. The ones that provide sigil keys and dungeon tokens are not so much to my liking, however, they're needed for Overlord and besides, I have to have them all. 😋
iOS EUR_Wahóóóóó clan

pima33

Windows PC

Sat Apr 17, 2021 2:39 am
so do we have to have all thee others before we can buy Overlord,
Proud Member of The Crazy Train Gang.
Pima 33/ Jessee Marks
Recruitment Code   08f0

Be Yourself...... Unless you can be a dragon, then be....THEE DRAGON.

The grass is never greener in the next pasture, same ole grass, different pasture, containing new friends

#3Top #2Secret

Google Play (Android)

Sat Apr 17, 2021 2:47 am
please increase event to get gems means make some gem event where we get more gems as reward i have just 225 how i buy all bosses.
★MR.CoolGuy☆/Coolguy~R.k.'s,
Level 91 ,dragons 202+
Codes f5cb55 b2d5e6 84ac03
I am proud leader of Clans : r.k.'s clan / r.k's globel☆
I am an pro gamer . I Can keep Calm.Be happy
If you are Searching for a clan join r.k.'s clan ( Android Apa)

Everyone who had helped in this corona time is thanks and i hopes that all your friends and family are healthy
My Youtube Channel https://youtube.com/channel/UCFkR5vwVnFrs7nDYCstollAhttps://youtube.com/channel/UCFkR5vwVnFrs7nDYCstollA

Sannee

Apple (iOS)

Denmark

Sat Apr 17, 2021 7:49 am
Thanks, Lef :-)
I get your point. Im not stingy at all. I dont care paying that much for something that is worth it. Thats why i asked.

Im also a collector. Not like you, you have the biggest collection. But impatience is something i can relate to. Heheh.
:-*

starryeyed

Apple (iOS)

Greece

Sat Apr 17, 2021 11:45 am
@pima33 - you have to buy only the 4 new ones which cost 5k each [the old bosses are irrelevant] and you get Overlord for free; technically you don't buy Overlord.

@Sannee - the wise thing is to wait and buy them during gem-spending events so as to receive some gems back or go after the leaderboard reward if it's a dragon missing from your collection. Sooner or later you'll also reach to the point where you'll have all/most of the dragons - it just takes some time for GL to bring back some elusive old ones - and then you'll realize that the game gets a bit boring and a new dragon every now and then is the only joy left so we *have* to have it. 😜
iOS EUR_Wahóóóóó clan