Something is not right? You have a suggestion to make? Let us know right here, right now!
no avatar

Memetrainer

Google Play (Android)

New Boss question

Fri Apr 16, 2021 1:12 pm
Hello, i have a question about new bosses. 
Once you got all 4 new boss and once you get the last one from collection are you going to get rewards x2 on that bosses as well?
Example: the one which gives you the 4 enchant ticket is going to get a boost x2 as well?

cryscryb

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Re: New Boss question

Fri Apr 16, 2021 1:22 pm
It sounds like it, yes. Adam fielded some questions about this recently that might help clarify:

viewtopic.php?f=1804&t=713104#p4137284

viewtopic.php?f=1804&t=713104&p=4137336#p4137336

(Edit: no idea why one of those shows as regular hyperlink and the other doesn't... probably a weird iOS copy/paste thing, both are clickable... ah, yep, strange iOS thing, fixed :') ).
Duplicate threads makes reader's and moderator's lives harder. Common game save/restore issues and creating a Customer Care/Chat ID/Ticket. GL said NO to "Gift All" button.

starryeyed

Apple (iOS)

Greece

Fri Apr 16, 2021 1:51 pm
With Overlord you get 8x ench tickets, 2x relics, 150x dungeon tokens and 2x sigil keys every 23h. Also, each of the old boss dragons grants a +20% gold production boost, so if you have all of the 28 bosses, the boost is +560%. 🙂
iOS EUR_Wahóóóóó clan
Started July 2018_784 unique dragons
Team (lvl 100/8*): Crumbly, Skully, Freyja, Chrono Odin, Oi'ra
no avatar

Memetrainer

Google Play (Android)

Fri Apr 16, 2021 1:53 pm
Thanks both of you, you've been amazing.
Guess i  have to spend some money for those boss and abort the plan to get my freija,

cryscryb

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Fri Apr 16, 2021 2:26 pm
starryeyed wrote:
With Overlord you get 8x ench tickets, 2x relics, 150x dungeon tokens and 2x sigil keys every 23h. Also, each of the old boss dragons grants a +20% gold production boost, so if you have all of the 28 bosses, the boost is +560%. 🙂

This is perfect thanks Starryeyed!
Duplicate threads makes reader's and moderator's lives harder. Common game save/restore issues and creating a Customer Care/Chat ID/Ticket. GL said NO to "Gift All" button.

Moon Rabbit

Windows PC

Fri Apr 16, 2021 2:40 pm
I have Overlord and the gold is up. Nearly capping in half an hour.
The earth will tremble before the might of Moon Rabbit
add me code: e0ef3
no avatar

Memetrainer

Google Play (Android)

Fri Apr 16, 2021 3:34 pm
Actually i bought all 4 boss and got the last one from collection but still see the normal reward in the new boss rewards, prolly cause i already reclaimed it, dunno would like to get an answer from adam.

cryscryb

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Fri Apr 16, 2021 4:12 pm
Wow! Would you mind updating us on how you like them after a while and what quality of sigils you get out of the sigil one please?

Thanks in advice if you're able to do this, much appreciated!

Sannee

Apple (iOS)

Denmark

Fri Apr 16, 2021 4:53 pm
Are they worth it? I mean, if you have the gems for them? :-)
:-*
no avatar

Memetrainer

Google Play (Android)

Fri Apr 16, 2021 5:44 pm
I started to play the game around august  so i'm close at my first  year , got 2 dragons level 100 and one at 95 (4 purple stars), got all dragons with epic sigills so i think in a overall for a new player(kinda) that's new boss dragons are broken, cause if i get 4 ticket or 8 ( dunno if overlord buff it x2, would like to get an answer from someone who got it or i have to wait untill tomorrow for check)i can focus on take all my habitats to level 7-8 minimum plus a new dragon at 8 stars view it should be around 120 ticket (240 in case it get buffed) + the 3 from elite league ( i farmed all mats without buy ticket once), 1 sigill chest each day(if i get x2 buff)  so more mats for upgrade sigills , about the dungeon i can finish it and open like 6-7 chests + those 4.5k (if it's x2) i can open almost all chests (my team sigills is wonderfull and acceptance) , i will try my best to give info to everyone.
Sorry for my bad english tried my best.