Something is not right? You have a suggestion to make? Let us know right here, right now!

Nesi From Gameloft

Community Manager

Windows PC

Next Week's Event Schedule: April 19-26

Fri Apr 16, 2021 10:19 am
Hello everyone, 

The first week of the Divine Fest is almost behind us. Thanks for sharing your thoughts, feedbacks and achievements in the forums! Here come the finer details of next week's event schedule. Not super busy - I guess it's a good thing so you can focus on the Divine Fest. ;) 

Oh and by the way, Adam is on holiday again :D :D 

🐲 Apr 19–26 (9PM GMT): Divine Dungeon! 🐲
In this special edition of the Bottomless Dungeon, you'll have a chance to collect the Ba Jiao Gui Dragon! However, this week, players will be able to collect Divine Tickets from the Dungeon to unlock more Divine Chests!
Dungeon shop: Red Talon Dragon parts

☯️ Apr 19–26 (12PM GMT): Chapter 1: Divine Party Drama! ☯️
Join the first Castle Event of the month-long Divine Fest! Hunt for Divine Tickets and complete the event to unlock the brand-new Porcelain Dragon! Look out for parts of the Pangu Dragon, with more parts to come in Chapter 2.

💰 Apr 21 (12PM GMT): Gold Frenzy! 💰
For 24 hours you'll have a boost to all your Gold production - so get collecting!

💞 Apr 23–30 (12PM GMT): Blitz Breeding! 💞
Race against the clock and use the Fool Dragon and the Chang’e Dragon to breed the Legendary Dark Ice Dragon!

🐖 Apr 23–27 (12PM GMT): Piggy Bank! 🐖
Spending Gems during the Piggy Bank event will fill it with bonus Gems. By purchasing the Piggy Bank you'll permanently smash it open and claim the Gems stored inside.

🍇 Apr 23–26 (3PM GMT): Farming Fanatic! 🍓
Collect as much Food as you can. Leaderboard prize: Chef Dragon.

🦅 Apr 19–26 (8:30AM GMT): Dragon of the Week! 🦅
This week's special weekly dragon is the Eagle Dragon, which you have a chance to breed by pairing the Smoke and Rainbow Dragons!
Attachments
dml_calendar_week_146.png
dml_calendar_week_146.png (874.47 KiB) Viewed 1555 times

BonitoFlakes

Google Play (Android)

Thank you for the schedule Nesi! Are you allowed to day if the castle event tiers and weekend events will reward tickets? Thanks in advance!  ^-^

Sannee

Apple (iOS)

Denmark

Thanks for this, Nesi.
Has the castle event been balanced since we only have one week to finish it all instead of 10 days?
:-*

Pokémaster3521

Google Play (Android)

Will we have farming fanatic and golden opportunity next week or is it only farming fanatic? Also can you please reveal the level 5 reward for this castle!?
What's a morning without a sound sleep and a game without dragons?

MistyTerrain

Windows Phone

Quiet week outside the castle event. Will see if I have Chang'e before then (I'm halfway done with her currently. Darn for me investing in Chrono) Thanks for the information.

LadyDraco

MVP

Windows PC

Thank You Nesi.. Well done  :)
I will share  with the W'Pack...
Leader  of  WolfPack
I go by LD  there.. 
698 Happy Dragons on Islands
Always  looking for  active  ADULT players Only .
my code: aaa82c 
I always  gift ,at least every day .

cryscryb

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Thanks for this Nesi, much appreciated!
Duplicate threads makes reader's and moderator's lives harder. Common game save/restore issues and creating a Customer Care/Chat ID/Ticket. GL said NO to "Gift All" button.

moromor28

Google Play (Android)

Many thanks for the info, Nesi!!!
Level-160
701 unique dragons
Started: 26 January 2019
Platform: Android EUR
Team members: Baha'jir, Oyar, Koth'ez,Lysk,  Momo'tu, Chang'E, Osiris, Love, Hermes, VerdrakeHellion (all 90 lvl and 8*)
Code:45518d0

Vanessa.2m

Google Play (Android)

Thanks Nesi
I'm not sure I understood correctly: will there be divine tickets in every dungeon chests like this week or just luck in finding?
2 divine dungeons in a row, I don't think it ever happened.
LesColleguesDeDml - Le Dragon Rubis
Androïd EUR 6a46c0 - a3fd76 

Theo!

Google Play (Android)

Yes, you'll be able to find divine tickets in every chest, and by the end of the fest there'll be 4 dungeons giving tickets in a row.