Something is not right? You have a suggestion to make? Let us know right here, right now!

BonitoFlakes

Google Play (Android)

Tabilwok wrote:
Odin parts or Pangu parts? You said Odin 🐉🧩 before but now I see Pangu 🐉🧩 :(

It was a mistake in the original post, Pangu was and is intended to be the reward for opening every chest in the castle event!

Hakaru

Google Play (Android)

I guess we won't know until monday if the castle will have tickets in lower tiers.

But i'm curious to see this "short" but intense castle, can't wait to get Porcelain (and Copper with the collection).
I hope the element restrictions won't obstruct my progress much :-/
Level 160
Platform/Server : Android/Eur
694 unique dragons
Main team members lvl 100 8*: Ra, Fall, Autumn, Taiyi Zhenren, Momo'tu
Who's next team member ? Is it a divine, a legendary or an ancient ?
Is it for classic fights or for the dungeon ?

Collection wish list : Heimdall, Ultimate Chronos, Zephujin, Koth'ez, Death Knight, Exoplanet
no avatar

stachys

Windows PC

Dark Ice
I thought very well to myself, I don't have. Bigger problem because I don't have Change, but ok, I collected talismans and I can buy. I check Planner and what? 72 dragons to get from this breed and the chance for DI is 0,30%. However, I will let it go.

MistyTerrain

Windows Phone

Got Chang'e hatching......have plenty of DER.....let's see what fate provides but yeah when you're breeding a divine with a legendary all elements are open.
no avatar

LORD VALTREYKE

Windows PC

Thanks for the info Nesi :D

LoriN

Google Play (Android)

LoriN wrote:
Emkl74 wrote:
Hi Nesi, thank you so much for the new weekly schedule. I am thrilled that it is coming so regularly. Great!
Quick question. What does it mean when you write that there are Red Talon parts in the dungeon shop? Does that mean that you can't buy the complete dragon? 
Thanks, Manu

Red Talon is a card segment dragon that needs 80 pieces to collect. It was available in Divine Chests in the past. You will not be able to buy the entire dragon from the Dungeon Shop -- only a limited number of pieces. Hopefully they will offer the amount of pieces you need to get you to 80. I think they usually cap it at 5 or 10 though -- don't quote me on that, though I know they won't offer all 80 pieces for purchase.

I stand corrected! You are able to purchase the entire Red Talon Dragon in the Dungeon Shop. There are up to 16 purchases available for 5 pieces each. At 1,280 total tokens, it is a little more expensive than the usual cost of 999 tokens for a dragon; but hopefully most people will not need all 80 pieces. GL is keeping us on our toes!
Changed profile pic because some were making assumptions about my team.
no avatar

CosminRO

Google Play (Android)

Am I the only one not seeing the Blitz Breeding in the game? 

MistyTerrain

Windows Phone

It is not listed.
no avatar

Louiswhat90

Google Play (Android)

where is Blitz Breeding event ?? the pic shows yesterday started

soukupmi

MVP / Dragon Elder

Apple (iOS)

Louiswhat90 wrote:
where is Blitz Breeding event ?? the pic shows yesterday started