Something is not right? You have a suggestion to make? Let us know right here, right now!
no avatar

Blueberry1102

Google Play (Android)

Why do you need devine to breed dark ice where he is only a legendary..? Also why the copper collection is not composed right either? You need a legendary, 2epic and rare to get only epic dragon.. that should be a legendary collection..

Fernanda Alvarez

Google Play (Android)

Thank you very much for the information Nesi, I am very excited because the porcelain dragon will come and I have been surprised with the weekly dragon because I do not have it 😱

Vanessa.2m

Google Play (Android)

Theo! wrote:
Yes, you'll be able to find divine tickets in every chest, and by the end of the fest there'll be 4 dungeons giving tickets in a row.

Thanks Theo!
You read this information in the general program I guess. I will see 😊
LesColleguesDeDml - Le Dragon Rubis
Androïd EUR 6a46c0 - a3fd76 

LoriN

Google Play (Android)

Thanks for posting the schedule, Nesi!
Changed profile pic because some were making assumptions about my team.

Emkl74

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Hi Nesi, thank you so much for the new weekly schedule. I am thrilled that it is coming so regularly. Great!
Quick question. What does it mean when you write that there are Red Talon parts in the dungeon shop? Does that mean that you can't buy the complete dragon? 
Thanks, Manu
Leader WächterderZeit, Facebookgroup DML-EMKL

LoriN

Google Play (Android)

Emkl74 wrote:
Hi Nesi, thank you so much for the new weekly schedule. I am thrilled that it is coming so regularly. Great!
Quick question. What does it mean when you write that there are Red Talon parts in the dungeon shop? Does that mean that you can't buy the complete dragon? 
Thanks, Manu

Red Talon is a card segment dragon that needs 80 pieces to collect. It was available in Divine Chests in the past. You will not be able to buy the entire dragon from the Dungeon Shop -- only a limited number of pieces. Hopefully they will offer the amount of pieces you need to get you to 80. I think they usually cap it at 5 or 10 though -- don't quote me on that, though I know they won't offer all 80 pieces for purchase.
Changed profile pic because some were making assumptions about my team.

燃烧的火焰

Google Play (Android)

71?????????????😓😓😓
Attachments
Screenshot_2021_0417_030923.png
Screenshot_2021_0417_030923.png (43.82 KiB) Viewed 207 times
a) DML The game should be a little more creative. p)  
no avatar

binkiejean

Windows PC

Still not worth me getting so frustrated at working Dungeon when it comes down to it! I will never get enough tickets to make a difference! Nope rather not have that pop up for clan quest every other quest!
Rather avoid the frustration of learning to hate a game I Love!
Grumpy here! Once again!
no avatar

warrior37

Amazon Mobile (Kindle)

Thanks for the info. Looking forward to getting more tickets and dragons. Next week I'm looking forward to porcaline and copper. Another busy week with dungeon and cattle. I'm also playing 2 games to try and get my daughter a devine.
no avatar

Tabilwok

Google Play (Android)

Odin parts or Pangu parts? You said Odin 🐉🧩 before but now I see Pangu 🐉🧩 :(