Something is not right? You have a suggestion to make? Let us know right here, right now!

bansheeat

Veteran

Windows PC

Vienna

Arena Elite League Reward why ?

Thu Apr 15, 2021 6:45 pm
I just got the Merchant Dragon in the Arena, but I do not know why I got him (see Picture)
Attachments
Reward.jpg
Reward.jpg (199.3 KiB) Viewed 317 times
Code 1a29d6 Platform Windows 10 Server eur-gold
​Proud Leader of the Clan "Devilspawn" - new Members welcome
My Dragons are all Lvl. 95 8 Stars
Hathor, Lantern, Guardian, Skeleton, Icecream, Hypnos,Stardust, Agent, Golden Crow, Princess, Aphrodite and Nezha
Oyar and Oi'ra Lvl. 93 8 Stars

cryscryb

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Re: Arena Elite League Reward why ?

Thu Apr 15, 2021 8:39 pm
For anyone needing context on how to get this dragon to better understand the post title/topic:
https://www.dragon-mania-legends.wiki/Merchant_Dragon

Hmm, you should get him only if you finish first in Elite league. Did you finish first and perhaps there's just a glitch for the count? Did you actually get him in inventory? Position 0 is definitely not first, so that's why I'm asking if you did finish high and the number maybe a visual bug? Did you not get the dragon and the reward text is just a bug? You really didn't add enough info to understand what's going on, or to make a full report of the bug for GL to understand. This post is not very useful with missing info. 

If you didn’t play, did get zero, and did get the dragon that's certainly seems like nice bug in your favor lol. I'd frankly be happy to get him by bug-accident because finishing first is not a walk in the park lol. I'm going to guess some visual glitch here though not enough information provided to determine anything unfortunately.

Edit: I second that, probably best to contact CC and at least they will ask you the right series of questions needed to get the full information to do something with/about this (if that was the intent).
Duplicate threads makes reader's and moderator's lives harder. Common game save/restore issues and creating a Customer Care/Chat ID/Ticket. GL said NO to "Gift All" button.

BonitoFlakes

Google Play (Android)

Thu Apr 15, 2021 8:55 pm
I would say to contact customer care, if you haven't already.  :)

bansheeat

Veteran

Windows PC

Vienna

Thu Apr 15, 2021 9:27 pm
I did play the Elite League but I definetly not  finished first, but also not on Position 0. I got around 14000 Points just to get the Enchantment Tickets. And yes the Dragon is in my Inventory now, although I already have him.
Sorry for not giving this Information in my first post.
Hathor, Lantern, Guardian, Skeleton, Icecream, Hypnos,Stardust, Agent, Golden Crow, Princess, Aphrodite and Nezha

BonitoFlakes

Google Play (Android)

Thu Apr 15, 2021 9:36 pm
Something similar happened to during the gem spending event in the light ancient event, after the event ended the first time, later that day it showed the ending screen once again but the second time i got 10th with 0 gems spent rewarding me with 100-150(i don't remember the actual number). I don't think it's something to worry about, just a fortunate bug!  ^-^

cryscryb

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Thu Apr 15, 2021 10:45 pm
That's very interesting, thanks for elaborating Bansheeat. So it gave you the dragon with the wrong placement and reported the score wrong too... certainly an interesting bug. That's equally interesting this happened to you in a different event too BonitoFlakes. I agree, I'd count myself on the fortunate end of that bug too!  ^-^

Hopefully the person in first still got it though lol
Duplicate threads makes reader's and moderator's lives harder. Common game save/restore issues and creating a Customer Care/Chat ID/Ticket. GL said NO to "Gift All" button.

bansheeat

Veteran

Windows PC

Vienna

Fri Apr 16, 2021 8:51 am
I will definetly ask CC about that, because I know how hard it is to get the Dragon in Elite League - to be and stay first in Elite League. I don't want a Dragon which belong to another player ;)

I contacted CC 6 hrs. ago, but did not receive any kind of reply yet - even the automated response did not reach me.
Shall I wait any longer or try to contact again ?

cryscryb

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Fri Apr 16, 2021 4:07 pm
I'm sure whoever was in first got it, you probably got an extra random one the game decided to gift you as an Easter egg. I hope you get to keep it, 2 given out seems far better than 1. 😁