Something is not right? You have a suggestion to make? Let us know right here, right now!

燃烧的火焰

Google Play (Android)

Why are there no tickets for weekend event? Even if there is an underground city, why not keep it as it used to be?
a) DML The game should be a little more creative. p)  
no avatar

Louiswhat90

Google Play (Android)

燃烧的火焰 wrote:
Why are there no tickets for weekend event? Even if there is an underground city, why not keep it as it used to be?

we have tickets in the events but  less than previous event
no avatar

Iliamna

MVP

Amazon Mobile (Kindle)

Alaska

Yikes, reading through ten pages of this has made my eyes go weird!

I'm just going to echo some of what's been said.  HOLY TALISMANS and getting to choose our dragons - EXCELLENT!!

Four weeks of DUNGEON to get roughly the same amount of tickets we got previously in two weeks - EXTREMELY BAD!! 

It's hard for me to believe that someone at Gameloft didn't recognize that having to hit FOUR CONSECUTIVE WEEKS OF DUNGEON was going to be really tough for the players. I feel that this was deliberately done to try to push people into buying tickets instead. The problem with that philosophy is that the people who are willing to pay already are, and many can't do more - so you end up punishing people who have already been supporting you.

It is extremely demotivating to use over a thousand stepping stones in the dungeon, and get all of seven tickets .....geez, why am I even playing this game if it just brings me down?

Melanie in Alaska...feeling pretty defeated ...
Joined DML the first week of March 2019
At last count: 605+ unique dragons!
Leader of the ANTI-VIKING CLAN

Love the Dragons, hate the tedious wait times!

Hakaru

Google Play (Android)

I think the change between the old tickets which gave dragon pieces and the current tickets which give us talismans make players lose their bearings.
Before we could need 10 tickets to get one or several pieces of a dragon, but we could also get nothing.
Now we know we can buy at least one piece with those 10 tickets, but we can also buy several pieces.

Before we could get full drops in one ticket, now we can get 50 talismans max = 5 pieces per ticket.
Before we could spend one ticket to thousands of tickets to get one divine (for example  a maximum of 7500 tickets to get C osiris with bonus pieces), now we know we can get a divine with 24 to 1200 tickets maximum (yes current divines are not exception but still).
Level 160
Platform/Server : Android/Eur
694 unique dragons
Main team members lvl 100 8*: Ra, Fall, Autumn, Taiyi Zhenren, Momo'tu
Who's next team member ? Is it a divine, a legendary or an ancient ?
Is it for classic fights or for the dungeon ?

Collection wish list : Heimdall, Ultimate Chronos, Zephujin, Koth'ez, Death Knight, Exoplanet

LavrentLo

Veteran

Windows PC

Iliamna wrote:
 I feel that this was deliberately done to try to push people into buying tickets instead. The problem with that philosophy is that the people who are willing to pay already are, and many can't do more - so you end up punishing people who have already been supporting you.

It is extremely demotivating to use over a thousand stepping stones in the dungeon, and get all of seven tickets .....geez, why am I even playing this game if it just brings me down?

Melanie in Alaska...feeling pretty defeated ...

Do you think they did it deliberatly?
Do you feel punished for recharging and supporting the game?

Well, I guess you are not alone. The only thing that matters is what you do when you feel like that.
And most people just continue the same or they even push harder with more money.

I don't know if that comforts you but I was feeling the same after the Origins of Metal when after recharging/buying/spending gems I end up with only 2 Ancient dragons (like most of the free players that never put a penny into the game).
The RNG was so bad for me at that time that I was really felt they engineered the game specially to push me over my limits.
I could've pushed more money and win the chest dragon and the collection one but when I feel pushed over my limits I just stop and take attitude.
It is about 1 year since I put the last peny into the game but for this event the change was appreciated and I said let's buy the Shrine.
I was really tempted to buy also the 2nd den and the gem pack on sale. But I said let's see first how this plays.
Do I fell I did a good move?
Not really.
But this is just me.
Will GL be affected by what I do?
Nah, surely not and I'm aware of that.
As long as everybody else keep paying more work/gems/money for the same rewards they will keep testing the limits.

Like you said the move to allow players to focus on 1 dragon if they want is a good one but I do not think the cost of that worth it. Not for me anyway. I am sure that there will be plenty others that will opose and they will keep paying whatever GL asks.

I will do my best for this event as I put some money into it (that don't even count towards my VIP level) but that will be it.
Will I ever recharge money?
That depends a lot on the direction of the game.

Don't get me wrong, I do not cry for the amount I paid. It was not even real money as I've got some Reward points in my Microsoft Rewards account, I just think that those points were better spent on a Movie in the store. That's all.
DMD
4f186 (VIP10) my account
Pixel, Love, Autumn, IceCream, Guardian All 98****, Cosmos 92****, NO SIGILS
Unique dragons: 473 + 53 in inventory
5.91 Mil friendship pts, Sep 09, 2020

the right clan
76448 (VIP10) my wife's [Stopped playing after equipping with sigils]
​Love, Hermes,  Ice Cream, Koth'ez, All 80******, Guardian 80*****, Tayi Zhenren, Zephujin, Pixel, Autumn, Cosmos, Princess, Aphrodite All 80****, Artoba 80***

561bfc (VIP3) test account [INACTIVE]
Baby Game, low level stuff

Mladen90

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Well calculated Gameloft  :D
Attachments
Screenshot_20210419-112003~2-01.jpeg
Screenshot_20210419-112003~2-01.jpeg (349.2 KiB) Viewed 112 times

Idoine91

MVP / Dragon Elder

Windows Phone

France

Longwang and Grey Horn in Hatchery on both games :)
Now hoarding Talismans for Freyr and Frigg ;)
Windows Mobile 10 / Windows 10 eur​
Started 10 January 2015 - 649 unique dragons (+53)
Referral code : 30ec
​Clan : Proud member of 'Crazy Train Gang'
Team : Autumn, Lantern, Archangel, Vortex, Taiyi Zhenren, Warlord, Hades, Hermes, Aries, Ra, Pokra, Momo'tu all 100 7*, Deco 100 6*

Team : Archangel, Fairy, Ra, Osiris, Taiyi Zhenren, Seth, Deco, Dark Ice, Isis, Pokra, Artoba, Ik'ez, all 70 5*

Frozen_Fire

Apple (iOS)

Divine castle event is out and im having very bad luck!!!

soukupmi

MVP / Dragon Elder

Apple (iOS)

Mladen90 wrote:
Well calculated Gameloft  :D

this made me really happy too
A dragon, a dragon,
I swear I saw a dragon....

Recruitment code: bcf3ba
Playing on iOS [EUR], started 16.1.2015
Clan: Dragon Addicts

Join us at the Wiki - http://dragon-mania-legends.wiki/Main_Page

#3Top #2Secret

Google Play (Android)

Does there is any thing in castle event where if we click on we get batch by clicking on alll.
there was Bunny 🐇 in the easter event.
There was ghost 👻 in halloween event.
What is in this castle Event?
Present Name -★MR.CoolGuy☆
Past Names-Coolguy~R.k.'s,
Topsecret,Redknight,Smartguy,
Mr.prankster ,Dragon Hero Etc.
Level 90 ,dragons 195+
Codes f5cb55 b2d5e6
I am proud leader of Clans : r.k.'s clan / r.k's globel☆
I am an pro gamer . I Can keep Calm.Be happy
If you are Searching for a clan join r.k.'s clan ( Android Apa)