Something is not right? You have a suggestion to make? Let us know right here, right now!

soukupmi

MVP / Dragon Elder

Apple (iOS)

whitest46 wrote:
Sorry if this has already been asked but I couldn't find it. The red gem currency is for the castle events? i was just curious how I was earning them? I have received a lot but other clan members aren't receiving many. THanks : )

yes - that's for the castle event. (red Gems first event, green second)
showing it early is a bug (Windows only it seems) - should be reset to 0 on Monday for everyone.
Just ignore it.
A dragon, a dragon,
I swear I saw a dragon....

Recruitment code: bcf3ba
Playing on iOS [EUR], started 16.1.2015
Clan: Dragon Addicts

Join us at the Wiki - http://dragon-mania-legends.wiki/Main_Page
no avatar

warrior37

Amazon Mobile (Kindle)

I'm really enjoying the event. I've got longwang and enough talisman for half another so far. About to get blackberry in cake craze. I do agree with others that 2 weeks of dungeon would be much better as 4 weeks of dungeon and other events like castle are very intense and require alot of commitment. 
I'm really grateful to be able to get the opportunity to get some devines as I've been waiting a while for it.

Hakaru

Google Play (Android)

Update on my progress since monday.

Cake craze finished without using gems, it seems i got lucky with rerolls in comparison with my friends.

I bought the shrine to get the epic dragon and the extra talismans.
180 tickets so far, 9 extra chests, so 189 chests opened and i have 722 talismans.
I didn't spend any talismans yet.

I'm surprised by the difference players can have at this stage of the event with the same effort.
Some friends are close to my numbers but some are over 200 talismans behind already.
Level 160
Platform/Server : Android/Eur
694 unique dragons
Main team members lvl 100 8*: Ra, Fall, Autumn, Taiyi Zhenren, Momo'tu
Who's next team member ? Is it a divine, a legendary or an ancient ?
Is it for classic fights or for the dungeon ?

Collection wish list : Heimdall, Ultimate Chronos, Zephujin, Koth'ez, Death Knight, Exoplanet

Mladen90

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Cake craze finished too(well, i'm missing 500 points for the dragon but tickets are not involved anymore) and opened 4 chests in the dungeon.
Bought the shrine too.
Opened 166 red divine chests(15 from talisman's milestones) so far and got 477 talismans.

Getting epic/L dragons seems not really difficult as i have already 47/100 for Fairy but i had many pieces before the event and already completed it once.
To make it short, i got more than 47 pieces of Fairy already.
no avatar

MVPick

Apple (iOS)

Lancaster, Pa

What are the dorblike things to the left of the tix in the divine screen.  I have 7,369 and no idea what they are or how they're earned. Not the talisman,the other thingy.

soukupmi

MVP / Dragon Elder

Apple (iOS)

MVPick wrote:
What are the dorblike things to the left of the tix in the divine screen.  I have 7,369 and no idea what they are or how they're earned. Not the talisman,the other thingy.

honestly?
you gotta be friggin kidding me
how often do I have to answer this?
read 4 posts above for answer
A dragon, a dragon,
I swear I saw a dragon....

Recruitment code: bcf3ba
Playing on iOS [EUR], started 16.1.2015
Clan: Dragon Addicts

Join us at the Wiki - http://dragon-mania-legends.wiki/Main_Page

LadyDraco

MVP

Windows PC

@MVPick....
It's  just a  Vis. glitch ...Please ignore  them....
They will vanish when Chapt 2  starts...
Leader  of  WolfPack
I go by LD  there.. 
698 Happy Dragons on Islands
Always  looking for  active  ADULT players Only .
my code: aaa82c 
I always  gift ,at least every day .

Michelle123

Windows PC

USA

soukupmi wrote:
MVPick wrote:

honestly?
you gotta be friggin kidding me
how often do I have to answer this?
read 4 posts above for answer

@ soukupmi, I'm sorry that I had to laugh reading this post. Also, there are only so many times you can say to check the WIKI. I'm laughing with you tho. I've got a savvy group in my clan, but this question keeps coming up. I think the bulk of it is over for me/other CO's but feel like I've said it 50 times since there are a lot of time zones in an international clan. It seems to be over with now.

In the future of events like these I beg please limit the dungeon week to only 1. So far, I've opened the pink chest 18 times and have more to do but that has been too costly to achieve this early in an event. The pink chest doesn't give enough tickets (12 - 15 is simply too low). Sorry, I lost count of tickets, but most frequent drop is 4 x1 talisman + up to 3 x 3 talisman. Sometimes I'm lucky and get a 10 piece here or there. I've just lost track of how many tickets.

I have earned 1373 will spend the Talisman as soon as I have 1200 for Longwave and the remaining pieces for Chang'e without waiting until part 2. Hugs for luck everyone! I'm cheering you on!!!

talisman.JPG
talisman.JPG (116.33 KiB) Viewed 410 times
Dark Magic Dragons
Proud member and Co-Leader
ID 399220 - WIN/EUR
Fighting Dragons - LVL 98 all 8* plus sigils| Ho'Mala| Fall | IK'EZ | Aphrodite | LOKI |Garden | Pangu
593 unique dragons
Playing 2 years
no avatar

stachys

Windows PC

I just opened about 110 boxes and got 243 talismans, which is about 2.2 per box. With such luck, I will wait until the end and choose one dragon that I can get.

mrnice282676

Google Play (Android)

So far i have:
118 Talismans
42 Tickets Used
148 Tickets Saved (Gonna mass open during the weekend next week)
4 Dungeon chest opens.
I still have yet to get the tickets from Dinnertime and Golden Gatherer, even though its a laughable amount... At my current pace, depending on if I get lucky with chests, I might actually get both Freyr and Longwang! I know that getting at least one new divine is a confirmation due to us having 4 weeks to dungeon grind, two castle events that will most likely have ticket rewards, as well as three more sets of weekend events. 

As always, good luck to all in your hunt for some divines!
Played since Nov. 7 2015, and my main team is Nezha - Lv 80 6*, Loki - Lv 80 6*, Solden - Lv 80 6*.

The Bundt dragon is my favorite! I have three!

Remember - Wonder/Acceptance is #1