Something is not right? You have a suggestion to make? Let us know right here, right now!

燃烧的火焰

Google Play (Android)

The appearance of Copper Dragon is meaningless. When it is the second ancient metal, many people will definitely get it. I have always doubted and questioned what your planning ideas are. They are very uncreative and innovative. The same dragon has always appeared. It would be better if you use Caramel Dragon. I also know that the first time these dragons appeared was at a milestone. The people who got them are very unfair, but this is you, the problem of planning. Divine Chinese is not returning for the first time, and this time the dragon, the dragon in the treasure chest does not know how many times it has returned. Can't you create new dragons? Three years have passed, and you are still staying at that time. When can it be brand new like the dragon that first appeared? Because people will yearn for what they don't have and want to get, but they will become more motivated and will like this game more.
The mastermind really needs to think
a) DML The game should be a little more creative. p)  

燃烧的火焰

Google Play (Android)

In addition, this Divine Altar is very good, very good, this change, I think everyone will like, this change is very successful. The other thing I want to mention is that ancient activities are really boring now, and they can change as, because there are still a lot of elements that haven't come out, and have always been like this, really boring, and have no motivation to (>ω<) it
a) DML The game should be a little more creative. p)  

Jen9

Windows PC

Well, being able to choose what divine pieces to get is a huge plus, so good there. I suspected there would be give and take with this, and the  lessening of dragon pieces, gold, and food in the chests seems to be a loss from this. But hey, divines only come around at certain times so overall I'm in favor of this change.

I suppose one of the things lost is also the chance to pull a full divine dragon from a chest, since the talisman limit is 50? I never got a full x120 (or x300, or x500) pull for a divine or ancient dragon ever so fewer chances of experiencing that kind of luck. But consistent progress is better than the hope of getting a big card so no real complaint here.

Four weeks of dungeon? No, just no. Whenever I spend lots of effort for a week of the dungeon, the next week is a struggle to get a hundred KOs. I just can't be bothered, and I suspect others are like that as well. Perhaps this setup allows for more tickets without spending gems, or something, I don't know, but I'm not so sure it's worth it if the benefits are indeed bigger.

I'm personally not looking forward to the castles. Weekends are very difficult for me to even log into the game any more, so intensive events like those are pretty much thrown into the casual playing category (as in, I don't wake up at night just to hit a reset, no stress when I'm too busy to play). And I do *love* the designs of Porcelain and Fjord, but not enough to go through all floors of a divine castle in hopes that I get lucky when I can play. Because with Pangu in the chests, they will be harder castles than the recent Easter one.

I just need 1150 holy talismans to complete both Chang'e and Frigg, and I think that's doable. Just needed 360 for Chang'e at the start and already I'm close. I doubt I'll get enough to also get one of the new dragons. None of these have elements that will fit on my team nor designs that scream "pick me" so really going for what I can get, not what I want or need.

Good luck to all, and may you get all the dragons you want.
Recruitment code 66f3ac

Leader of clan Dragon Swagga on Windows EUR- looking for new members.

LavrentLo

Veteran

Windows PC

Adam From Gameloft wrote:
Theo is on the ball answering all my questions it seems!

With the Divine Tickets available as milestone rewards, they will be awarded based on the chapter that you earn them. So if you pass a ticket milestone in chapter 1, they will be red Chinese Divine tickets and will need to be spent before chapter 2 begins.

However, there isn't really any reason to horde Divine Tickets - Holy Talismans are permanent throughout the event, so whether you collect them in Chapter 1 or Chapter 2, it's irrelevant, they're the same regardless of the color Divine Chest that you collected them from.

Thank you very much Adam for confirming this.
I was really worried that I will get red tickets when I will collect them at the end.
In fact what you are saying it really makes sense, but I have learned that not always what makes sense for me it makes sense for GL too, hence the worrying.
Thanks again and I hope you unpacked already, at least the essential things.
When I moved last time it took me almost a year to unpack everything. I eally don't like moving.
DMD
4f186 (VIP10) my account
Pixel, Love, Autumn, IceCream, Guardian All 98****, Cosmos 92****, NO SIGILS
Unique dragons: 473 + 53 in inventory
5.91 Mil friendship pts, Sep 09, 2020

the right clan
76448 (VIP10) my wife's [Stopped playing after equipping with sigils]
​Love, Hermes,  Ice Cream, Koth'ez, All 80******, Guardian 80*****, Tayi Zhenren, Zephujin, Pixel, Autumn, Cosmos, Princess, Aphrodite All 80****, Artoba 80***

561bfc (VIP3) test account [INACTIVE]
Baby Game, low level stuff

LavrentLo

Veteran

Windows PC

MysterySpin wrote:

The Ugly: Divine Dungeon Time Requirements
Not long ago we were being promised that GL were looking for ways in which they would be reducing how much time people needed to invest in the game.  Halving the Divine Dungeon reward of Divine Tickets and making us to 4 weeks worth of Divine Dungeons over the event rather than the typical 2 weeks of dungeons is doing completely the opposite.  Furthermore halving the number of Divine Tickets per chest essentially nerfs many of those deals for dungeon stepping stones that remain at full price.

This change is really nasty indeed. I would've prefered to have 1 week out of 2 for Dungeon tickets with the full reward for the effort and the other week to focus on the castle event and take it slowly with the dungen as I only miss 3 dragons there.
Not to say that the nerfing of the tickets obtained for buying stepping stones makes me not spend those gems at all.
Not that when I spent I obtained what I wanted, but now is even less possible. 
Plus I opened few chests so far and only got 1 talisman in each chest. So now I will keep them to open just before the end of this chapter.
DMD
4f186 (VIP10) my account

the right clan
​Love, Hermes,  Ice Cream, Koth'ez, All 80******, Guardian 80*****, Tayi Zhenren, Zephujin, Pixel, Autumn, Cosmos, Princess, Aphrodite All 80****, Artoba 80***

LavrentLo

Veteran

Windows PC

intan osman wrote:
Hi Adam/Nesi,

Appreciate your help to justify why the talismans needed to obtain Chrono Erlang Shen is higher than other divine dragons (1470 v 1200)? We have already spent money to purchase the generator in order to unlock Chrono Erlang Shen. Just thought that the price to obtain him should be cheaper compare to other divine dragons offered in the altar. Or is the Chrono Divine dragon not the same standard as the divine dragon?

Thank you.

Intan

Like I said, what makes sense for us it is not necessarily make sense for GL too. Our logic and their logic is totally different sometimes.
DMD
4f186 (VIP10) my account

the right clan

LadyDraco

MVP

Windows PC

Thank You Adam...
So far  I  have  been moving right along in the  event ..
I picked  up Chang'e  and  Longwang.. Plus GreyHorn ..
I'm building more  talismans  for  Chapt 2!
Leader  of  WolfPack
I go by LD  there.. 
699 Happy Dragons on Islands
Always  looking for  active  ADULT players Only .
my code: aaa82c 
I always  gift ,at least every day .

whitest46

Windows PC

Sorry if this has already been asked but I couldn't find it. The red gem currency is for the castle events? i was just curious how I was earning them? I have received a lot but other clan members aren't receiving many. THanks : )
BOOM, The Sound of Thunder and Dragons Fighting!
I am Clan Leader YtestBOOM!

Looking for new members who play regularly and love the game. 
Windows APA.
Only rule really is participate in Clan Events and Power Ups.
We reward loyalty and participation. 
Join in and have FUN!

Solarex

Dragon Mentor

Google Play (Android)

The currency (red gems) are surely for the next castle event. Hope to keep them. :-)

whitest46

Windows PC

Thanks Bluewaverunner24, we were a bit confused.
BOOM, The Sound of Thunder and Dragons Fighting!
I am Clan Leader YtestBOOM!

Looking for new members who play regularly and love the game. 
Windows APA.
Only rule really is participate in Clan Events and Power Ups.
We reward loyalty and participation. 
Join in and have FUN!