Something is not right? You have a suggestion to make? Let us know right here, right now!

Adam From Gameloft

Community Manager

Google Play (Android)

Hi everyone. I like that we have a thread each time to discuss the latest on-going Divine/Ancient events, so I'm taking the liberty to create one myself. Feel free to pop your progress or general feedback and discussion about the event here.

Hope you enjoy the event!

bansheeat

Veteran

Windows PC

Vienna

What kind of Event Currency (391) is that ?
Attachments
Event.PNG
Event.PNG (71.02 KiB) Viewed 1925 times
Code 1a29d6 Platform Windows 10 Server eur-gold
​Proud Leader of the Clan "Devilspawn" - new Members welcome
My Dragons are all Lvl. 95 8 Stars
Hathor, Lantern, Guardian, Skeleton, Icecream, Hypnos,Stardust, Agent, Golden Crow, Princess, Aphrodite and Nezha
Oyar and Oi'ra Lvl. 93 8 Stars

Hakaru

Google Play (Android)

Thanks Adam for the thread.

For now i'm saving talismans from my first bunch of tickets.
20 tickets, 13 x1, 7 x3, 34 talismans total.

I hope the cake craze and the dungeon will provide me enough to get those divines.

I also have some of this currency, i guess it's for future purposes, not sure if we should see that now.
Level 160
Platform/Server : Android/Eur
694 unique dragons
Main team members lvl 100 8*: Ra, Fall, Autumn, Taiyi Zhenren, Momo'tu
Who's next team member ? Is it a divine, a legendary or an ancient ?
Is it for classic fights or for the dungeon ?

Collection wish list : Heimdall, Ultimate Chronos, Zephujin, Koth'ez, Death Knight, Exoplanet

Emkl74

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

@Adam,
well, at the moment I'm a bit shocked at the prices. I need 12,000 talismans to get one of the two dragons, so 24,000 for both, in 2 weeks. So at the moment I'm very sceptical.

And there's something else. when I go to the main screen from the event, I have the talismans ad on the right, the tickets ad next to it on the left, and again an ad next to it on the left that I can't place. As if it is left over from the last ancient or divine event. A red diamond with a golden setting.
Unfortunately I don't have a picture here, but I can provide one later.

Edit: Photo from bansheeat

Edit 2: Sorry, Stachys, With glasses there are only 120 pieces, that is 1,200 talismans.
Leader WächterderZeit, Facebookgroup DML-EMKL

LadyDraco

MVP

Windows PC

I have been very busy on the far ,
So I'm still a little confused with the event..
So it's going to be a fail for me..LOL
Attachments
red n green.png
red n green.png (355.33 KiB) Viewed 1909 times
Leader  of  WolfPack
I go by LD  there.. 
698 Happy Dragons on Islands
Always  looking for  active  ADULT players Only .
my code: aaa82c 
I always  gift ,at least every day .

no avatar

stachys

Windows PC

@ Emkl74 One zero too many. 1200 and 2400. Which is a lot anyway. So far 3 chests and 1,1,3 talismans, which looking at the Hakaru result is very similar, the average if it is 1.5 from the chest, it gives 800 chests per dragon. Hopefully it gets better. ...

SophieKate

Amazon Mobile (Kindle)

Congratulations DML, on the superb changes you have made to the latest series of the divine events! 👌🐉
Everything with the new alter and talismans is laid out super clearly and it is a massively helpful function of the event. It's really taken away that random gambling and turned it into a work hard and save up feeling. I can clearly estimate how much I will need to spend and how I need to approach it to get the most from the parts of the event I wish to participate in, I also find the parts where I may need to spend a reasonable cost, and I know what I will be getting for my money, very appreciated 👍
Thank you DML team 💐😊

Michelle123

Windows PC

USA

@Adam, I'm so glad the Cake Craze is fixed, so I thank the devs for that...and I like that there's a little strategy involved balancing between clan quests and saving tasks "just in case" you'll need it (or not!) for an ingredient in the cake craze. I also like having a choice of which dragons to go for, but want all of them ;)

Here's what I'm angry about and against without the right words to describe. Why was it necessary to "naturally" cut the number of tickets in dungeon chests?" The price for stepping stones are also not reasonable. The dungeon has the same challenges, the same wait time between brawls is the same amount of work. I'm so disappointed and nerfed. We've only got "this half" to collect tickets that may or may not open chests with talismans (correct me if I've remembered that wrong). It's so unnecessary to cut tickets in half without even seeing how this format for an event is working before cutting rewards that take a lot of time and hard work to get and were fairly costly before. I did set aside a certain amount, but geez I just can't do what I planned or even get close :(.

I see that tickets can be collected in the cake craze, but that's not exactly easy to advance in since it's rng.

Please pass this along to the developers. I feel like this is outright price-gouging for double work.

I'll check back in when I've had more time to play in the event.
Thanks in advance!!

Michelle

Edit: 127 talisman from 40 tickets. Looking forward to seeing how this comes out vs talismans to buy dragons.

@Adam thank you for confirming that there are talisman in every chest. I couldn't remember! I'm not having any technical issues so far so kudo's on that aspect.
--Also, I see where you could get more tickets over 2 weeks. In theory, you should have more KO's so more of a bonus to help get further and open more chest from collecting more ss. Wish me luck xx.
Dark Magic Dragons
Proud member and Co-Leader
ID 399220 - WIN/EUR
Fighting Dragons - LVL 98 all 8* plus sigils| Ho'Mala| Fall | IK'EZ | Aphrodite | LOKI |Garden | Pangu
593 unique dragons
Playing 2 years

Hakaru

Google Play (Android)

stachys wrote:
@ Emkl74 One zero too many. 1200 and 2400. Which is a lot anyway. So far 3 chests and 1,1,3 talismans, which looking at the Hakaru result is very similar, the average if it is 1.5 from the chest, it gives 800 chests per dragon. Hopefully it gets better. ...

The average is not 1.5, but over 2 talismans per tickets.

For those who are curious the odds for the talismans are on the wiki.
https://www.dragon-mania-legends.wiki/Divine_Chest_(21/04/12)

AmountChance
Image46 %
Image47 %
10 Image6 %
50 Image1 %
Level 160
Platform/Server : Android/Eur
694 unique dragons
Main team members lvl 100 8*: Ra, Fall, Autumn, Taiyi Zhenren, Momo'tu
Who's next team member ? Is it a divine, a legendary or an ancient ?
Is it for classic fights or for the dungeon ?

Collection wish list : Heimdall, Ultimate Chronos, Zephujin, Koth'ez, Death Knight, Exoplanet

BonitoFlakes

Google Play (Android)

As i already own Chang'e, Frigg and Freya, my goal this event is Longwang and Freyr, if time allows. Thank you for the thread Adam!  :) :D