Something is not right? You have a suggestion to make? Let us know right here, right now!

moromor28

Google Play (Android)

Re: Lost Connection

Fri Apr 16, 2021 9:43 pm
I just can't get in the game very often. Sometimes I have to do a few attempts. Sometimes because of servers. Sometimes because of stuck title "Mapping Dragolandia". It's really weird! But today's dungeon surprised me even more
Attachments
Screenshot_2021-04-16-23-03-54-669_com.gameloft.android.ANMP.GloftDOHM.jpg
Screenshot_2021-04-16-23-03-54-669_com.gameloft.android.ANMP.GloftDOHM.jpg (913.51 KiB) Viewed 259 times
Level-160
701 unique dragons
Started: 26 January 2019
Platform: Android EUR
Team members: Baha'jir, Oyar, Koth'ez,Lysk,  Momo'tu, Chang'E, Osiris, Love, Hermes, VerdrakeHellion (all 90 lvl and 8*)
Code:45518d0

Solarex

Dragon Mentor

Google Play (Android)

Sun Apr 18, 2021 2:50 pm
@moromor

You said it very clearly and I found on FB groups that a lot of players are complaing about the same problems.

The server is causing this issues, not bad internet connection.

CC are replying with a typical answer.

moromor28

Google Play (Android)

Sun Apr 18, 2021 5:39 pm
today everything works well for me.  I hope this problem has been fixed
Level-160
701 unique dragons
Started: 26 January 2019
Platform: Android EUR
Team members: Baha'jir, Oyar, Koth'ez,Lysk,  Momo'tu, Chang'E, Osiris, Love, Hermes, VerdrakeHellion (all 90 lvl and 8*)
Code:45518d0

LavrentLo

Veteran

Windows PC

Sun Apr 18, 2021 10:06 pm
cryscryb wrote:
stachys wrote:
As I am not sure if this is just my connection problem or rather with the game, I will ask. Very often Videos play in a strange way or they cannot be closed after completion and the game needs to be reset, does anyone else have such a problem? I would like to add that after such a suspension, there are big problems with entering the game, most often it is only successful one time.

I've had this, says the video won't/can't play then the sound starts playing but no video lol. So I'm listening to a rice crispies ad that I can't turn off or claim! I'm betting it is linked to the work they are doing on the video platform, or certain buggy videos. Also seems to happen when my connection is spotty. No lost connections on iOS so far aside from when internet is spotty.

I don't see this posted in Technical Issues forum, though I do see lots of "can't log in" posts there. Wonder if it is related?

No problem seeing the Rice Crispies ad but the x buuton to close it doesn't show up when I'm watching it on my phone. Have to click the back button and then on the screen I have the option to End or Resume. Resume will play the ad again but with the same effect. End will close the add but no reward is given.

Additionnaly I have several ads that are strange (don't see parts of them and screen is simply dark for some seconds) and some others that  don't give any reward no matter where I watch them (PC or Phone): Kellog - FrootLoops and Spotify are the most often but also some for Panasonic and Toefl.
I see they are trying to push some adds from outside gaming world but they are doing a bad thing because watching so many times an ad for Kellog Frootloops that gives no reward is definitelly not gonna make me buy those.
DMD
4f186 (VIP10) my account
Pixel, Love, Autumn, IceCream, Guardian All 98****, Cosmos 92****, NO SIGILS
Unique dragons: 473 + 53 in inventory
5.91 Mil friendship pts, Sep 09, 2020

the right clan
76448 (VIP10) my wife's [Stopped playing after equipping with sigils]
​Love, Hermes,  Ice Cream, Koth'ez, All 80******, Guardian 80*****, Tayi Zhenren, Zephujin, Pixel, Autumn, Cosmos, Princess, Aphrodite All 80****, Artoba 80***

561bfc (VIP3) test account [INACTIVE]
Baby Game, low level stuff

LadyDraco

MVP

Windows PC

Mon Apr 19, 2021 1:32 pm
Well since  the  Castle  event started I  can't  get back in ..
To play ADAM !!       Help
Leader  of  WolfPack
I go by LD  there.. 
699 Happy Dragons on Islands
Always  looking for  active  ADULT players Only .
my code: aaa82c 
I always  gift ,at least every day .

Adam From Gameloft

Community Manager

Google Play (Android)

Mon Apr 19, 2021 1:33 pm
Yes we're aware and are investigating this
no avatar

stachys

Windows PC

Mon Apr 19, 2021 2:34 pm
After many attempts, I managed to enter but the Arena does not work despite restarting the game.
no avatar

stachys

Windows PC

Mon Apr 19, 2021 3:49 pm
It's okay now. After the second restart of the game, the arena is back.